advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

couldnt get a hold of tren A BUT i do have tren E?

davido124

Registered
I couldnt get a hold of tren a. I do have a bunch of tren E on hand now as well tho. I know its the longer lasting ester out the 2 so its not recommended for a first tiem tren run. Anyone have any input? I dont want to just jump the gun.

Ill be running caber at .25mgs e3d just to be on the safe side with the gyno related problems (also heard caber helps boost sex drive). Big plus on cycle.

just a side note i do have on hand methyltrienolone which is methylated tren. I heard it is amazing for body comp but super harsh on liver. I know all sides related to both steroids. Been doing research for over a month now. I take all precautions.

I need something for body recomp. A little advice in regards to sides and what to expect if i go tren e

what proportions did you use? ba/bb/salt/oil

I used it at 400mg a week for my first tren run and first contest prep...then transitioned to tren ace which I'm doing now. Had no bad sides from it at all. Took a good amount of time for me to really "feel" it but I generally take a while to respond to things.

Sides vary from person to person so take my experience fwiw.

Everywhere i have read is about two weeks to kick in. Im excited but anxious

just did my first inj of tren e into my right quad with a 25g 5/8 and that stuff went in nice and smooth. Aspirated. Injected slowly but i like feel it now in my quad! next inj will be on thurs. Ill be posting here my personal experiences with it if anyone is interested

how much are you doing?

I'd say 100-200mg/week would be plenty. It is strong stuff.

ill be running it at 300-350 per week. It is hard to measure exact in the syringe. More towards the 350 side

ill be running it at 300-350 per week. It is hard to measure exact in the syringe. More towards the 350 side

excuse me sir, but...what?

It is easy to measure exact in syringe that is what they are made for.

350mg/week is a huge dose of tren E because it builds up in your body since the clearance time is greater than a week. Once you take your second, third, fourth dose, you are no longer on 'just' 350mg of tren but you are stacking it. In the end you will be on a very large amount of tren and you will have a lot of problems with anger, irritability, gyno, etc from elevated prolactin.

from all the research i have done which is over a month worth. Every person on every board seems to run the range of 200-400 mgs of tren e WEEKLY. Two injections will keep levels more stable. As for prolactin issues i am dosing my caber at .25 e3d and if i need to raise it i will. I have done all research and made sure i know exactly what i am doing. If you want to be exact im running 350 mgs of tren weekly

I wish you the best of luck David. What are your goals if you dont mind me asking that you have chosen such an extreme dose of anabolic drugs to accomplish? You must have some pretty intense goals if you'd put your kidneys, liver, heart, etc through such a beating.

Last edited:
Well i am taking all supporting supps which are recommended. I am looking to pack on about 10 lbs of lean muscle. I will be running only for 8 weeks and standard clomid pct protocol will be followed.

Davido, I think what Matsuo is trying to say is why not start off with a much lower dose since it's your first go around and it's the longer ester. I agree with him...In fact I think that was your original question correct? Just because other, possibly advanced, bodybuilders use Tren E at 400mg a week doesn't mean that's where you should start!! I felt Tren E on the day after...The insomnia set in quick!! If you start to have any negative side effects, just stop since it's the long ester. Once the sides die down, then start again at a greatly reduced dose.

Well i am taking all supporting supps which are recommended. I am looking to pack on about 10 lbs of lean muscle. I will be running only for 8 weeks and standard clomid pct protocol will be followed.

I would suggest that you bump up the Tren to 400mg/wk.

Tren E takes 5 weeks before I feel anything. I don't think you will see the results you want in 8 weeks. A lot will depend on your diet and you should consider pushing it to 12 weeks.

How much Test are you running?

I have test e and test c both ready and available. I am not running them however. What i will do is take your advice and lower my tren e dosage to just 250 weekly. Ill only inject half a cc on my next inj.

I know plenty of people who have ran tren without a test base and have been fine. Not to say thats a good basis to go off of. I am going to do this safely and at a low dosage and see how my body responds

If i feel i need to add a test base in ill throw some test c right into the mix. Its one cabinet away

I have test e and test c both ready and available. I am not running them however. What i will do is take your advice and lower my tren e dosage to just 250 weekly. Ill only inject half a cc on my next inj.

I know plenty of people who have ran tren without a test base and have been fine. Not to say thats a good basis to go off of. I am going to do this safely and at a low dosage and see how my body responds

My bad...I assumed you were using Test...If you're running Tren by itself, then you may be able to run it at a higher dose. If you do add Test, then lower it and increase it in small increments!! Insomnia isn't much fun!! LOL!!

Lol like i said its my first tren run. I want to start low and work my way up with tolerable sides. Im running caber pill form at .5 e3d for prolactin and libido issues.

Also running an ai even tho tren doesnt aromatize i am super super gyno prone

Man, I really am not sure what all the fuss is. 400mgs/week Tren is not a lot. I am on my first run of Tren E at 400mgs/week, on week 5. Just getting night sweats. My buddy is on first AAS cycle ever, 400mgs/week Tren and he is doing great. All FM products, so they should be legit. I actually thought this was low. Tren E ester will only "accumulate" so much then level out, it doesn't keep accumulating, that is impossible.

it will raise a lot for weeks, Maineguy...I would think you would know this being on TRT yourself (from what I gather on your comments?).

Have you ever checked your BW doing testosterone enanthate 500mg/week. It keeps climbing for WEEKS.

For me testosterone enanthate levels kept raising until about 3 months on and finally leveled :eek: This means your level after week 1's dose =250mg inside body, however by week 12 you will have a LOT more tren than 250mg!!!! :eek:

After 8 weeks of tren e I could no longer handle the side effects and had to stop.

Sometimes reading this forum just makes me cringe. Maineguy, as a curiosity, in 6 more weeks of being on I'd like to hear what you think if 400mg of tren enanthate is "no big deal" or if you have suffered from psychological/physiological damage.

Be careful guys. You only have one run through with this - no "start overs" with your endocrine system.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner