advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

couldnt get a hold of tren A BUT i do have tren E?

Is 400 MG really that big a deal? I remember people running 700 of ace or more.

Not saying 400 is nothing, but It's not a crazy dose is it?

it will raise a lot for weeks, Maineguy...I would think you would know this being on TRT yourself (from what I gather on your comments?).

Have you ever checked your BW doing testosterone enanthate 500mg/week. It keeps climbing for WEEKS.

For me testosterone enanthate levels kept raising until about 3 months on and finally leveled :eek: This means your level after week 1's dose =250mg inside body, however by week 12 you will have a LOT more tren than 250mg!!!! :eek:

After 8 weeks of tren e I could no longer handle the side effects and had to stop.

Sometimes reading this forum just makes me cringe. Maineguy, as a curiosity, in 6 more weeks of being on I'd like to hear what you think if 400mg of tren enanthate is "no big deal" or if you have suffered from psychological/physiological damage.

Be careful guys. You only have one run through with this - no "start overs" with your endocrine system.

What you say is not true. 250mgs/week of Test ONLY gets you to a certain level. It starts off low and then raises to its max peak. Lets just say it's max peak is around 1500ng/dl, then that is ALL it is going to climb to if you don't go over 250mgs/week. You are making it sound like it climbs to an astronomical number, it does not.

Tren E at 400mgs/week has been great for me and my buddy that is on the same dose. Only difference is I am running 600mgs/week of Test, he is on 200mgs/week. Only issue has been some night sweats, and maybe being a little tired now and then.

Yes I am on TRT, 200mgs/week brings me to a certain level, and NEVER gets me over it. This holds true for everyone, just the levels may be a little bit different depending on how we individually aromatise, etc.

Good cause I'm running that much right now lol

well I am really out of touch with your approaches with these drugs. IMO the real winner is the one that can look the best and use the least amount. Anybody can look decent and trash their internal organs for life in the process.

I hope you do not end up on dialysis. :(

well I am really out of touch with your approaches with these drugs. IMO the real winner is the one that can look the best and use the least amount. Anybody can look decent and trash their internal organs for life in the process.

I hope you do not end up on dialysis. :(

Maybe you just react differently to Tren than other people. There was a thread on here a few days ago talking about todays doses compared to the past. Part of the reason seems to be under dosed gear. From what I hear, Tren from the past was much stronger, maybe this is what you are use to using. At least I know my test is pharm grade :D

It's not our approaches but actual perspective of what most do and have success. I would like to know what most run and what the sides were.

It seems like you are just saying something is high for the sake is saying it.

It's not our approaches but actual perspective of what most do and have success. I would like to know what most run and what the sides were.

It seems like you are just saying something is high for the sake is saying it.

Tell me that in 10 years after you have dealt with friends that have tough health consequences to live with because of using high doses of AAS. :(

I respect your opinion and advice. Just want to make sure you are using the right perspective.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws