over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Count down to The North Americans

pumpputnam

IFBB PRO / Featured Member
IFBB PROS
This pics are at two weeks out. I finally got the nerve to post them. I said I would so here they are. I would rather hide about.:) I just moved into a new place and I can't figure out the lighting, besides, Jess's camara blurs everything. That's why there are so few pics. Most of them really sucked! I know you guys would like to see some different angles. I will try posting some more before I leave next Thursday. Anyone going to be there? I was weighing around 203-204 lbs in the pics, now I'm around 200-201 lbs as of eight days out. I haven't had the easiest year with $ so this contest prep as been mainly off of what God has given me. No lie! A little here a little there. Legs had been trained for their last workout so they are blurred here. If you guys have seen pics then you'll know how crazy they look show time. No aspirations of anything crazy, just top five.

Attachments

• DSC00779.jpg
    DSC00779.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,709
  • DSC00781.jpg
    DSC00781.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,640
  • DSC00791.jpg
    DSC00791.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,652
look good man, you look like you could be leaner at that point, but sometimes pics can not be the greatest representation. Good luck to you in your goals.

you looking good,still pictures could be better,but i know you going to change a lot in the next few days.
get better pictures if you can,this lightning hides a lot of separations.
good luck

jawbreakerkid said:
look good man, you look like you could be leaner at that point, but sometimes pics can not be the greatest representation. Good luck to you in your goals.

I may agree but the thing is that I am staying fuller than last year at the Collegiates. I have to be in shape but I do not want to lose as much size as last year. I'm working with George Farah and this is all his thing. We'll see what magic he does. I haven't even cut my sodium yet. Still getting splenda and crystal light. Rice is my main carb. I barely feel like I am dieting. We'll have to wait until game day. He is approaching this totally different.

Last edited:
Goodluck Pump! Looking good man...you do kinda resemble an early days Dorian in the 3rd Pic. Best of luck and keep us updated.

You're are staying fuller because your sodium is still in, he won't cut it until a day or 2, it takes 36 hours for sodium to get out. Lookin good.

I saw Peter pose today(8 days out) in the gym and I must say that these pictures do not do him justice. Its either the lighting or the camera or a combination of both but in person he looks much fuller with alot more seperation. Striations are starting to come out in the quads and once he begins dropping his water he should tighten up nicely. You guys will just have to take me word that he looks much different in person than he does in these pics. Peter is a great guy who is very down to earth, and I'm sure he will be a success in this sport and whatever else he pursues.

i have to say...

Wow ! . great work , those pic's give him justice !!!!,he looks great ! no doubt ..
good luck great looking athlete thick wheels ,but nice balance !.. congradulations !

Hey

levronefan 84 said:
I saw Peter pose today(8 days out) in the gym and I must say that these pictures do not do him justice. Its either the lighting or the camera or a combination of both but in person he looks much fuller with alot more seperation. Striations are starting to come out in the quads and once he begins dropping his water he should tighten up nicely. You guys will just have to take me word that he looks much different in person than he does in these pics. Peter is a great guy who is very down to earth, and I'm sure he will be a success in this sport and whatever else he pursues.

We will still like Peter even if he looks exactly like the pictures. Take our word on that.

Looking good man. I'm sure you will diet in. Man you look a million times different then when I saw you in Chicago. Amazing what a difference a person face looks like from contest to offseason lol. Best of luck man.

Yeah, i didn't mean to come across as if i needed to defend him or anything. I was just complementing him as a bodybuilder who is down to earth and always willing to help anyone out.

BuffD said:
Looking good man. I'm sure you will diet in. Man you look a million times different then when I saw you in Chicago. Amazing what a difference a person face looks like from contest to offseason lol. Best of luck man.

Yeah, my face takes on it's own creation. I had just begun to clean up things in Chicago and that's about the time I started working with George. I carry the extra weight well but the face would make someone think different.

Lee

Looking good.

The photo of your back and legs looks like (Lee P) . Your calves look more like cow's. What do you do to train them? Any way don't worry about the water, stick to your plain and you will do just fine on show day. I am not telling you any thing you don't already know" 110% to the end. Then take a photo of the trophy and post it.
P.S. Remember no pigging out after the BB show. "LOL" (Cookies, pizza,junk)
So many choices. "You know it" "BEST OF LUCK" Bro

Since its your show i wont critique

when your done with your show im gonna give my honest opinion and critique . GL HF peace.

oh cmon now!!!

PHIL HERNON said:
You look like a miniature GOOEY. Very similar shape.

Pete's got muscle, striations, and a nice flowing physique..... I got nothing :) stretch marks, 3 chins, and the only deep cut I have is between my cheeks :) oh and pete u wouldnt know what fat is if it slapped u in the face... takes a special breed of ugly-obesity to be in my clan.

Petey pie U look great man, keep us posted..... oh and I'll give u my "honest critique" also, without insults and unneeded statements.
goo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner