over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Count down to The North Americans

jawbreakerkid said:
what the hell kind of post is that Vander? You won't hurt Petey's feelings until after the show? LMAO

No worries! Vander is cool. I can only do so much with what I have. I haven't had the best year and my contest prep as been less than pretty due to $(I have been getting out of debt since I want to marry Jess in the near future), but I continue to stay the course. George and I just want the judges to believe I belong at that level. We are both learning here. Oh, I'm just waiting to see a picture of Vander on stage.:)

OUCH

pumpputnam said:
No worries! Vander is cool. I can only do so much with what I have. I haven't had the best year and my contest prep as been less than pretty due to $(I have been getting out of debt since I want to marry Jess in the near future), but I continue to stay the course. George and I just want the judges to believe I belong at that level. We are both learning here. Oh, I'm just waiting to see a picture of Vander on stage.:)

:p

Honest opinion

Both Pete and Vander have what it takes. Just slight tweaking here and there and your right up there with the best. Oh yea, you too Gooey.

lookin good bro. iv always said those quads look VERY similar to a pretty good bodybuilder i know of, u might know him... CUTLER. Ham/glute tie-ins look a lil soft, but its tough to take care of those areas when u dont got the antiestrogens in there to help. Im pretty sure you got the drying out and filling out part figured out well (judging from your pix when u won Collegiates) so should be interesting. Good luck bro.

PHIL HERNON said:
Both Pete and Vander have what it takes. Just slight tweaking here and there and your right up there with the best. Oh yea, you too Gooey.

Thanks Phil,

That means a lot coming from you. Vander and Gooey should think the same. I have no idea what the future holds. I think I am so far away and need so much work if it is even possible. Time will tell. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

TooPowerful4u said:
lookin good bro. iv always said those quads look VERY similar to a pretty good bodybuilder i know of, u might know him... CUTLER. Ham/glute tie-ins look a lil soft, but its tough to take care of those areas when u dont got the antiestrogens in there to help. Im pretty sure you got the drying out and filling out part figured out well (judging from your pix when u won Collegiates) so should be interesting. Good luck bro.

I agree that I am a little soft there. I told this to George today and he said that this could be the case regarding my situation with goodies but hopefully a package will be presented. I'm in his hands. Thanks bro.

gooey said:
Pete's got muscle, striations, and a nice flowing physique..... I got nothing :) stretch marks, 3 chins, and the only deep cut I have is between my cheeks :) oh and pete u wouldnt know what fat is if it slapped u in the face... takes a special breed of ugly-obesity to be in my clan.

Petey pie U look great man, keep us posted..... oh and I'll give u my "honest critique" also, without insults and unneeded statements.
goo
Gooey you love me huh lmao, nerd :D you and your fat jokes are getting as old as BBA's new 40 yr old gf :p

pumpputnam said:
On stage LMAO f that dieting is waaaay to hard on me nowadays :p i dont think ill be on a stage anytime soon unless its for my birthday party at babes strip club .

oh and Putnuts im glad you know i didnt mean any disrespect with my first post just seems like most people like to jump the gun to assume what they want .

everybody relax me and Puts are cool , Gooey can blow me tho LMAO jk big huge Goo.

jawbreakerkid said:
what the hell kind of post is that Vander? You won't hurt Petey's feelings until after the show? LMAO
yea i thought it was kinda funny too. what ever happened to the JBK TP4U showdown ? looks like TP took the crown :p

your looking pretty good to me pete! lower back looks pretty tight and just need to tighten up the glute hamstring area a little which will change a lot the last two days, so I think that top 5 goal is a very realistic goal, and i wish you the best! hell have fun bro, and just bring the best package possible thats all you can do, and let the judges take it from there.

that was handled via PM Vander, wasn't much of a showdown, although he looked good for his final show this year, I gave him props. I'm just clean and underwear model like these days...LMAO...Gooey is helping me launch my new Italian men's briefs...Woperoos :D

jawbreakerkid said:
that was handled via PM Vander, wasn't much of a showdown, although he looked good for his final show this year, I gave him props. I'm just clean and underwear model like these days...LMAO...Gooey is helping me launch my new Italian men's briefs...Woperoos :D
you could have done a show as well from the last pic i saw that you posted you were pretty thick.

I get asked why I don't compete from time to time, just not a priority for me, I love competition, but bbing is a different kind. I prefer the kind of competition that basketball or football provides, here you physically dominate the people in front of you, it's more like a boxing match where the competition can go back and forth, it plays out; bbing just doesn't provide that for me, too many times on a state level a competitor walks out on stage and SHOW OVER. I did a natural show shortly after I stopped playing college ball and did pretty well (top 3), but it just didn't do it for me. I'll leave competing up to you big boys like yourself, gooey and pete. I'll be the poster boy for Woperoos.

hahahah

jawbreakerkid said:
I get asked why I don't compete from time to time, just not a priority for me, I love competition, but bbing is a different kind. I prefer the kind of competition that basketball or football provides, here you physically dominate the people in front of you, it's more like a boxing match where the competition can go back and forth, it plays out; bbing just doesn't provide that for me, too many times on a state level a competitor walks out on stage and SHOW OVER. I did a natural show shortly after I stopped playing college ball and did pretty well (top 3), but it just didn't do it for me. I'll leave competing up to you big boys like yourself, gooey and pete. I'll be the poster boy for Woperoos.

Hey least in BBing u never had to oil urself up.... already excrete a natural form of olive oil :) ..... oh and id take the chubby, bloated, greasy, food in hand wop, then this new underwear model, visible dimples, and jawline, pretty, non sweating while sitting, veiny.... arghh I cant go on too depressing :(
BBA 40 year old girlfriend..... MILFs r yummy :)
V can I, can I, can I get f*^k u ;)
goo

Il be at the North American

Yeah Il be at the North American at the Prejudging in the morning. Il be wearing blue ambercrombie pants and and white and blue sleeveless ambercrombie t shirt.

Good luck Pumputnam!

I hope everything works well for you. You have a great physique and if your posts reflect the your true beliefs you are a good man as well. Good luck to you and Jess.

Greg126 said:
Yeah Il be at the North American at the Prejudging in the morning. Il be wearing blue ambercrombie pants and and white and blue sleeveless ambercrombie t shirt.

Abercrombie? You must be lil, i cant fit their biggest size lol. JK hahaha sorry bro i couldnt resist lol, gettin ragged on just means ur part of the promus family haha

Little lol i am 195lbs. I didnt say i was competing but going to the prejudging to watch. but i will be competing at the npc northeast u.s.a drug free bodybuilding championships oct 1st.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131