over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Countdown to the USA

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
6 weeks out clips.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

It seems yerskey has really improved lately..

this is going to be one hell of a show as usual.. It will be the biggest show in USA history.. Over 500 competitors will be on stage this weekend..

Im so looking forward to this!

this is going to be one hell of a show as usual.. It will be the biggest show in USA history.. Over 500 competitors will be on stage this weekend..

yea last year he dieted for 8 months or something crazy lol. He works out at my gym.. I cant wait to see how he does.

Will Hamilton posted this yesterday on the MD forum.

Attachments

• will 7-6-2010_002.jpg
    will 7-6-2010_002.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,538

thank god 150 of them are Bikini class...lol...
Alex....will we be seeing you this year in the LH...?

Burneika look a little bit behind to you guys?
What say you?

What say you?

you can never tell with those RXmuscle videos.. I remember seeing videos of guys who looked soft as hell on the videos, then 2 weeks later had striated glutes on stage lol

What say you?
Well if my eyes are not that bad I would say he is at least two weeks behind the other guys we just saw in this thread. Unless it is just a shitload of water under the skin, he has some catch up to do. So I would put him at 7-8 weeks out based on what we just saw!

What say you?

Robert is one huge dude. I am not a fan of his physique though. It just doesn't look as flowing and something seems "off". I mean, who am I to judge, but I'd be picking several other SHWs before Burneika. This years class might be the most competitive in the whole show as it should be. I remember going to the USA several years ago and the super heavy class was the like the grand finale to the show. In the past years its seemed to have been a dud. This year you have about six or so guys that all have an equal chance. Whoever NAILS it will take it. Tough, tough class this year. Top 10 is a huge accomplishment.

Robert is one huge dude. I am not a fan of his physique though. It just doesn't look as flowing and something seems "off". I mean, who am I to judge, but I'd be picking several other SHWs before Burneika. This years class might be the most competitive in the whole show as it should be. I remember going to the USA several years ago and the super heavy class was the like the grand finale to the show. In the past years its seemed to have been a dud. This year you have about six or so guys that all have an equal chance. Whoever NAILS it will take it. Tough, tough class this year. Top 10 is a huge accomplishment.

I agree.. he's a big dude but he flows like Mr. Potatohead.

Chad LaCount's a friend... a real humble guy and hard worker... I'd love to see him take it but I honestly like Huh's physique more.

I agree.. he's a big dude but he flows like Mr. Potatohead.

Chad LaCount's a friend... a real humble guy and hard worker... I'd love to see him take it but I honestly like Huh's physique more.

Without trying to be funny, thats a perfect way of putting things. It's like a bunch of different parts stuck together. I'm just commenting on his physique and not him as a person. I feel so shitty sometimes talking about all these dudes who have worked so hard to get to where they are and their physiques trump mine in spades. However, the sport is what it is I suppose.

LaCount looks sick! I've always been a fan. Huh is no joke either. Lets see if he keeps the fullness in his upper half this time. I saw him in person at Todai sushi last year on Sunday and it was almost like looking at two different people. You see his upper body and then you see his legs and go WTF???? It appears though he really added size to his upper. The dude is pretty cool too and I have respect for guys that are easy going. We chatted for a bit while he housed down a ton of sushi. Good dude.

Also in response to that Will Hamilton pic....that guy will shock people this year. He will be in the top five of the heavies I'd presume. I've been following his blog over at the Gaspari site and it's very cool to know what hes gone through in the past year and to see the gains he made...incredible, just incredible.

Last edited:
huh will be looked at closely being all the publicity he has gotten lately.. and rightfully so.. but, the only issue is if he can keep the size in the upper body.. the 6 week out photos ect were awesome and showed great increases.. but even now in the recent vids he seems like he is losing the upper body again.. hope i am wrong though..

robert b is just a freak.. couid do damage based on the freak factor but, he does seem like he is behind a bit..

lacount is sharp.. looks good.. making good gains from year to year.. could be the "sleeper"..

yersky is going to be my pick.. made great gains.. his chest is a bit weak but much improved from last year it appears.. will see on stage.. good flow and size.. if conditioing is on he will be tough to beat in my opinion..

as for hamilton.. the guys is awesome.. great gains.. thick as hell.. showing good shape.. i like him...

That Yerskey dude looks like he could be dangerous. His back and wheels look like the front?

Anyone seen any post jr nats pics of Dusty? Don't sleep on that guy.

Something I think the top five in the SHW will all have in common is being over 240. The reason I say this is because you have the top guys all around the 240-260 range. That's going to be the standard for this year. It's highly unlikely that the judges would pull out someone that's not got some serious thickness going to compare with one another. I'm willing to bet they compare six in the first call out and then narrow it from there. The front runners for that class, in my opinion, are..........

Chad LaCount
Jason Huh
Dusty Hanshaw
Brian Yersky
Robert Burnika
Keith Williams (I thought he wasn't doing it but I could be wrong)
Sean Allen
Steve K
That dude who won the suburban NJ will get compared at some point

I'm leaving a couple out but that's pretty much your top 10 in my opinion.

Attachments

• chris 8A Lat.jpg
    chris 8A Lat.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 846

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads