over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple Arrested In Central Fla. Steroid Bust

Lmao. what a dumbass comment to make. how old are you really?

why would law enforcement bother to post on here when they can stay as members and just read without typing.

did someone really say that about the oxymeth stuff?

Someone telling us that were all are being watched and law enforcement knows who each and every one of us on this site are? And they are monitoring and "ALLOWING" certain people to do certain things"juice".I also thought the posts and constant posting in threads about LE/customs etc..was not the norm on this site.. That is either extreme paranoia or something else? I don't think it was "dumbass" at all or immature for the old "how old are you?" comment.I'm probably a whole lot older than you!lol.I GAURANTEE I've been around this game a lot longer than you gidlork.I recently just started posting on this board,but,that must make you wiser and me a "DUMBASS"? Immature is calling others DUMBASS when they are trying to lookout for the board.Typical internet tough guy,I know the type.you have a problem with me ?PM me godlirk.

LE doesn't always sit Quiet either know it all.They befriend and bust.

Knew this guy personally, and yes he is a real piece of work. All he sold to were kids that didn't know any better. Was extremely vocal about what he did and everyone knew him as the local dealer. Had been busted in the passed and rolled on people to somehow get out of it. sometimes its good to see certain people go down....I always said it was only a matter of time with this asshole...great to see.

Did you really know him or did you know him through other people? He was sarcastic for the most part... I trained with him and his wife... I have even taught his adopted son. So to say what your sayin is inappropriate when you obviously don't know him. Yea he was open sometimes.. but not about sellin or dealing.. He knew his stuff when it came to the drug parts. So he would tell what he knew if some people asked. And to say he sold to kids... :rolleyes: um get your infmation right. That was not his style... ANDY never did that.. nor did he wife Sandy. Having a convo about it would have been no worse than having a convo about regular drugs..

and for update .... she was even freed today. ... Since I know whom I am talking about unlike some people. :mad:

well since you know him.. and hes such a stand up guy.. maybe you can tell us what in the fuck hes thinking? hes fucked.. there is no question.. trying to lighten how fucked he is by busting users? do you even think the cops care about joe blow personal user when they just walked into a house that is heavily stocked like his is? hes trying to sensationalize at the very very least by name dropping athletes.. "people" like him make me want to vomit.. tell him to take it like a man he knew this could happen when he started doing the shit and if he couldnt man up then he shouldnt have done it

If anything

If he were listing people....His list would include first and foremost all the deputies that have bought from him! Who knows what he said... we weren't there when it all went down... but I would have been sarcastic too if the cops busted me and I knew half their boys were buying from me... but you don't even know if he is listing anyone...cops say a bunch of crap and tell the media what it wants it to hear! ... I am not saying any of this is alright.. but if he was a sponsor like the ones on this forum.... would it make a difference. People do what they want to do... wether its good or bad for you. Its still your choice..this was his and so on with the people who bought from him.

"The Oxee-meth-a-lone makes you so strong and crazy you can flip a car"

I damn near coughed up my liver when I heard that, LOL!

Someone telling us that were all are being watched and law enforcement knows who each and every one of us on this site are? And they are monitoring and "ALLOWING" certain people to do certain things"juice".I also thought the posts and constant posting in threads about LE/customs etc..was not the norm on this site.. That is either extreme paranoia or something else? I don't think it was "dumbass" at all or immature for the old "how old are you?" comment.I'm probably a whole lot older than you!lol.I GAURANTEE I've been around this game a lot longer than you gidlork.I recently just started posting on this board,but,that must make you wiser and me a "DUMBASS"? Immature is calling others DUMBASS when they are trying to lookout for the board.Typical internet tough guy,I know the type.you have a problem with me ?PM me godlirk.

LE doesn't always sit Quiet either know it all.They befriend and bust.

child.

i wouldn't waste my time with you.

child.

i wouldn't waste my time with you.

Thats about what I expected girlylocks.Call people names then when they stick up for themselves...typical internet tough guy/smart ass what an all star.

I was wrong about Oxplow as I stated in another thread.I even told him his posts and statements are pretty wacky.And as BigA said he is a "shit stirrer".
I don't see a problem with disagreeing with me as it makes for great debates,but to come out and call someone a "dumbass" as your reply? you obviously got a problem man! your the type that ruins these boards and keeps good bros from posting.I can't stand cowards like you that hide behind your little keyboard smarting off.

Last edited:
yes I did know him personally...dating back to probably 1997. And I have nothing to prove nor really give a sh*t what you think. Yes he was generally cocky, yes he absolutely sold to kids, and he was basically a loser...those are the facts, period. He was reckless and thought he was untouchable...I always said it was a matter of time before this happened to him...and again, great to see. I feel this way for good reason trust me.

"The Oxee-meth-a-lone makes you so strong and crazy you can flip a car"

I damn near coughed up my liver when I heard that, LOL!

I was stuck in traffic today, and I kept thinking to myself just imagine if some Lunatic took a couple of hits of the Oxymethalone, then
he/she would be flipping cars left and right we'd all be dead.

Someone telling us that were all are being watched and law enforcement knows who each and every one of us on this site are? And they are monitoring and "ALLOWING" certain people to do certain things"juice".

Anyone who has worked in LE, epecially UC work, knows this to be FACT!.

Hear is something else to think about. Take for instance these recents bust that JUST HAPPENED RIGHT AFTER I STARTED POSTING IN THE "RONNIE BUST" thread, which in that thread I pointed out, THAT bust were in progress. *lol*. Was I lying?

Do you think that the cat in FL and his wife are the only ones they tracked?. Do you really think that LE doesn't know who his clients were? How could that be so? Peace!
I also thought the posts and constant posting in threads about LE/customs etc..was not the norm on this site..

I'ts not if the site isn't "LOADED".

OP

Anyone who has worked in LE, epecially UC work, knows this to be FACT!.

Hear is something else to think about. Take for instance these recents bust that JUST HAPPENED RIGHT AFTER I STARTED POSTING IN THE "RONNIE BUST" thread, which in that thread I pointed out, THAT bust were in progress. *lol*. Was I lying?

Do you think that the cat in FL and his wife are the only ones they tracked?. Do you really think that LE doesn't know who his clients were? How could that be so? Peace!

I'ts not if the site isn't "LOADED".

OP
What do you mean by that?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws