over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple of pep questions

BushMan

Registered
I got cjc (6mg), ghrp 2 (10mg), and melanotan II (20mg).

I had a couple questions. How much bac water do I put in each vial. The cjc is 2mg, the ghrp is 5mg and the melanotan is 10mg. I know my doses for the cjc and grhp. How much for the melanotan/protocol? I keep seeing different doses so I'm confused. I'm pretty white (German and Irish ), but can get dark and weigh 200 if that helps.

I will be getting more peps for next month too. How long should a cycle of peps be ran for good results? Do I ever need time off or can they be ran for months straight?

You inject subq so should I be rotating injections points? If so, where? Or do I just stick to the gut haha (4 injections a day seems a little excessive for 1 area.

I forgot to mention my cjc/ghrp-2 protocol. 3 times a day at 100mcg of each. Once upon waking (wait 30 minutes before eating), once again either after workout or mid day (again, wait 30 minutes before eating), and once again right before bed (when should my last meal be? Before the last pin or after?). And I hear melanotan is best before bed as well. When should I take that? If I take it with the cjc/ghrp will it affect the gh pulse?

Edit: Where can I get bac water? Can I get it at a pharmacy? Or do I need to order it? I got 20ml on amazon once for about $6 and no shipping but I can't find it anymore...

Last edited:
I run 1ml bac water in my 2 and 5mg. I run 2 ml bac water in my 10mg vials. Make sure you have the 1/2 cc slin pins, makes measuring much easier,than the 1cc.

Standard protocol is sq in the abdomen, just rotate left side to right and stay at least one inch away from last injection site.

I would highly recommend making your own bac water. You will yeild a lifetime supply for around 10.00 bucks. Use the search button, there is info on here on how to make it, very simple.

Thanks Big! Any recommendations on where I get the supplies? or does anyone know a cheap place to just get bac water? haha I don't want to pay $10 for 20ml then $10 more for shipping

alright I went ahead and found some cheap bac water. I'll learn to make my own another day :)

but but I still have one more question. It's okay to take melanotan along with cjc/ghrp right? It won't blunt the pulse? And when should the last dose of cjc/ghrp be? I heard an hour before bed, that way you can squeeze in one more meal before you go to sleep. That sound about right?

alright I went ahead and found some cheap bac water. I'll learn to make my own another day :)

but but I still have one more question. It's okay to take melanotan along with cjc/ghrp right? It won't blunt the pulse? And when should the last dose of cjc/ghrp be? I heard an hour before bed, that way you can squeeze in one more meal before you go to sleep. That sound about right?

that all sounds fine...i take my mt2 right after the gh peps...bout an hr or so before bed

Run Huperzine A at 200 mcg, 30 minutes before your shot.

Yes you can, just don leave them mixed for a prolonged period together, over 8 hrs

I do twice per week and I've never had a problem. It was administered straight away but still had the same sides as usual

Okay, last question. Are there any dangers to taking ghrp and cjc on a completely empty stomach? For example, I'll eat a meal, an hour later go lift, immediately give my rat :rolleyes: some cjc/ghrp, swim for 30-60 min, then eat.

Besides maybe being extremely hungry during my swim workout is there any danger to doing this?

Okay, last question. Are there any dangers to taking ghrp and cjc on a completely empty stomach? For example, I'll eat a meal, an hour later go lift, immediately give my rat :rolleyes: some cjc/ghrp, swim for 30-60 min, then eat.

Besides maybe being extremely hungry during my swim workout is there any danger to doing this?

No.

No not at all, besides as you said maybe hunger issues

Yes you can, just don leave them mixed for a prolonged period together, over 8 hrs

I live my cjc and ghrp mixed for couple of days and they still work fine. My normal stuff is in the fridge but the mixed vial is in a my carrying case mixed for days.

Edit: Wasn't trying to call you out or be an ass I was just saying to say that I have experimented and they work fine.

Thats fine buddy, I have read about 8-10 hours max but I do agree I have left them over night and they were fine in the morning. I havent ever left MT2 and the other 2 mixed overnight though, but everytime I inject MT2 its with the cjc and ghrp, so I know that should be fine

i wouldnt put the mt2 in there
Seeing that he is new to peps, I think it would be wise to "test" each one on its own. ie. GHRP- with GHRH, then later on, MT2 by itself. Let his "lab testing" gauge how each compound reacts to his "lab testing subject". This would be the safest and smartest thing to do, just my humble opinion. "Im a strong believer of better safe then sorry"
Stylus187

Last edited:
Stylus- That makes sense... it's why we recommend test only for first cycles haha.

Also, I'm blown away on how fast I got my peps... can't wait to see how my rat likes them once my bac water gets in :cool:

Sorry guys, I keep coming up with new questions haha

Is there a length of pep use that should not be passed? I thought you could use them for months at a time but I read a post about a guy talking about extended use of peps could hurt your thyroid.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131