over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

couple offseason pics. me and my workout partner

latimus

Featured Member
Still got another 3 months to put on weight. pretty happy with my gains thus far. I am about 7lbs heavier then last offseason but about the same bodyfat. Hopefully get another couple pounds before hitting the stage in october.
My arms are still not catching up. so if anyone has any ideas post them up and I will try pretty much anything at this point.

workout partner competed at 155 last May in his first show and is now 195 but real lean. He is gonna do some serious damage as a middle weight in october.

Last edited:
HOLY!!!!!!!!

Still got another 3 months to put on weight. pretty happy with my gains thus far. I am about 7lbs heavier then last offseason but about the same bodyfat. Hopefully get another couple pounds before hitting the stage in october.
My arms are still not catching up. so if anyone has any ideas post them up and I will try pretty much anything at this point.

workout partner competed at 155 last May in his first show and is now 195 but real lean. He is gonna do some serious damage as a middle weight in october.

Yout training partner has pro potential! He 195 now, he will be 198 on stage then.............forget middles

Latimus, been awhile since I have seen you around here. Looks like all is going well, looking lean and bigger, great offseason look...KEEP IT UP!

And as Phil said, your training partner has super potential...forget middles, he could easily be light heavy weight!

latimus i don't know what youve been doing for shoulders, but keep doing it, they are seriously getting big and round!

now your workout partner :eek: he can kiss the middleweight class goodbye! don't know what his legs look like but if they are anywhere near his upper then that guy will be a serious threat in whatever show he does this year!

anyone tell your partner he looks like melvin guillard the mma fighter?

Yout training partner has pro potential! He 195 now, he will be 198 on stage then.............forget middles

I was going to say the same. He has a awsome look.

dude you look like a skinhead and hes black what a pair

both have admirable physiques how old are you bro 25?

dude you look like a skinhead and hes black what a pair

both have admirable physiques how old are you bro 25?

LOL at skin head. u should have seen when I was bald with the goatee.

I am 24. he is 26.

yah at this rate he probably will have to do LH. his legs are his week point but they are always striated and shredded, so it kinda balances itself out.

Its amazing when you train with somone that has the genetic gift and you see the difference it makes. I have been at it hard and have competed for 4years. my stage weight has gone up maybe 25-30lbs. And thats more then most people get.
He has not even competed for a year, has been on supplements for only 4months of it and his stage weight has gone up almost 40lbs. unbelievable
just wait untill I post some pics of his waist. 24inches and I am not exagerating.

and yah he does look like Melvin guillard. LOL minus the bleached hair

thanks eveyone for the coments. I will keep u updated on our progress

LOL at skin head. u should have seen when I was bald with the goatee.

I am 24. he is 26.

yah at this rate he probably will have to do LH. his legs are his week point but they are always striated and shredded, so it kinda balances itself out.

Its amazing when you train with somone that has the genetic gift and you see the difference it makes. I have been at it hard and have competed for 4years. my stage weight has gone up maybe 25-30lbs. And thats more then most people get.
He has not even competed for a year, has been on supplements for only 4months of it and his stage weight has gone up almost 40lbs. unbelievable
just wait untill I post some pics of his waist. 24inches and I am not exagerating.

and yah he does look like Melvin guillard. LOL minus the bleached hair

thanks eveyone for the coments. I will keep u updated on our progress

damn dog you got 2 years on me and make me look bad check out my pics i just put up

you got some bad ass genetics homey

you have a diff physique than i do

and more muscle maturity and you are peeled man

how much you weigh?? im 215@

Last edited:
Its amazing when you train with somone that has the genetic gift and you see the difference it makes.

tell me about it. i know how you feel i had a work out partner like that for a while and in 2 years he BLEW past me.

damn dog you got 2 years on me and make me look bad check out my pics i just put up

you got some bad ass genetics homey

you have a diff physique than i do

and more muscle maturity and you are peeled man

how much you weigh?? im 215@

thanks man. yah I am just over 240lbs right now. I am hoping to be around 215 on stage this year. I am 5 foot 11. I need to be alot bigger at my height in order to compete at any national shows. I know I dont have the genetics to get even close to a pro card. I would be happy if I could just place top 16 in a lower tear national show. Then I will probably give up bbing and live my life.

csuperman- yah isnt that amazing.
I mean shoot I have put on over 100lbs of muscle over the last 6 years! and this kid has blown up and blew right past me.

Looks like your lats are lagging... lol ;) wide dude!

I thought I was makin good gains, my stage weight will b 26 pnds up from top of light weight to the top of middles in 2years...... But 40pnds in 1 year DAM thats amazing.... and not to leave you out of the picture becouse I think you look amazing as well very thick very lean.... Keep up the good work!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131