over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple offseason pics

Wow u look awesome Freak!!!!

Very full, thick as hell!! Great motivation to the rest of us here. Good luck bubba!

yeahhh babe

Not sure if this is right place to post but Been working hard to bring up my chest thickness this offseason especially upper chest. Already feel like I've made some great improvements by utilizing new machines at a new gym I train at and using some new techniques. Excited to see how it all pays off on the stage next year! View attachment 78952View attachment 78953

Looking good and big, Nice job my man.... God bless you, You look amazing! Congratulations

Do you mind sharing your chest workout routine? Thanks!

Not at all bro. Usually start with incline smith or incline bb. Really liking the smith more though as I can get better mind muscle connection and can really keep elbows flared out which puts more emphasis on upper pecs. Than I will go into some kind of flat or decline hammer press or machine press. ( don't really use a lot of dumbells anymore ) and than into a incline hammer or Machine to upper chest again. Than I go to the peck deck and the way I do it I can hit lower chest in 1 set and than isolate upper in the next and I do usually 2 sets of each. Basically for Lower chest I kinda sit so I'm almost sliding off the chair ao I'm at an incline and that mimics decline. Flys. Than for upper I do opposite. I lean forward. Elbows flared out and keeping arms as straight as possible trying to get upper pecs to touch. Hope that helps !

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind sharing your diet and training for this offseason?

Hey bro with not goin to into detail diet is a mix of protein. Egg whites. Chicken. Grind turkey. Beef. Whey. And carbs are mainly oats and rice and potatoes and hbcd Intra. trainjng is high volume. 2 hours sessions. I like to mix Up reps hitting as low as 6 and as high as 15. Always to failure. I believe u wanna hit all the fibres. Trainjng all bodyparts twice a wk except legs cause they take too much of a beating. Hope this helps

Awesome!

Great pictures!
Thanks for sharing your goals and orogress:)

Hey bro with not goin to into detail diet is a mix of protein. Egg whites. Chicken. Grind turkey. Beef. Whey. And carbs are mainly oats and rice and potatoes and hbcd Intra. trainjng is high volume. 2 hours sessions. I like to mix Up reps hitting as low as 6 and as high as 15. Always to failure. I believe u wanna hit all the fibres. Trainjng all bodyparts twice a wk except legs cause they take too much of a beating. Hope this helps
Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing. Do you ever do cardio in the off season? You look amazing.

Thx bro. And Yes I do now this year cause my coach wants me to. But if your askin because you might think that's why I stay lean wel I didn't last year and I stayed pretty lean and weighed 295. It does help I'm sure but don't think it's needed to stay lean. I think it mainly allows you to eat more food which of course is a good thing but I think diet is what mainly keeps you lean in offseason

As of right now Thinking Orlando pro in May. Main goal is to win a show but if not than bang off as many as I can to get enough points for the big stage !

Great to see you here Paulo, I have a good friend competing in Orlando with you.... I'll be flying down there as well, looking forward to meeting you. What weight do you plan on bringing to the stage? Your staying lean and keeping that diet in Check this off season is gonna pay dividends I think....your moniker is a perfect fit....straight beast!!! Great job in Edmonton btw, see you in May....

Last edited:
Thx brotha. And definalltey come say hi man. And I can't tell u what weight since your freind is competing against me ! Hahhahah jk bro. I was on stage 250 last year so I'm hopin 255-260 but better condition is mani thing!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws