couple quick gym shots

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
don't get excited, cause the pics suck ass, my wife was in a big rush and just snapped some shots and handed me the camera, so what i got was what i got, a couple are blurry and quality sucks but its something just a quick look at where im at (still fat) at 6 weeks out! I got 6 weeks to make some big changes and im sure i will make some big ones in the next 6 weeks, George is taking things nice and slow and changing things slowly and easily.

Attachments

• 100_1366.jpg
    100_1366.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,638
One word, WOW!:eek:

another poor quality pic... sorry guys i will get better ones i swear.

Attachments

• 100_1367.jpg
    100_1367.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,623
Your back is really lagging behind.:D

I knew you were going to put up back pics.

HELLA CRAZY!

damnit :mad:

Attachments

• 100_1371.jpg
    100_1371.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,629
Looking good swoldee!! Thick and dense!! Your going to look wicked come showtime...

Why trying to explain in long sentences what can be resumed with a single word... FREAK! :p ;)

Keep up the great work, b-boy, I have a feeling the final result will simply blow our minds. :)

just so that you know...

I hate you and your back.... alot... lots and lots of hate right now!!!!!! This is proof of afronetics!!!!! its not fair! I get the OB gene and u get that... grrrrr.... On a side note you look great brutha, Loot a lot tighter then u did in ur last comp pics.

Goo

I hate you and your back.... alot... lots and lots of hate right now!!!!!! This is proof of afronetics!!!!! its not fair! I get the OB gene and u get that... grrrrr.... On a side note you look great brutha, Loot a lot tighter then u did in ur last comp pics.

Goo
thanks bro, i'll take your calves and legs anyday of the week..LOL calves, now thats something a lot of black folks don't have ha ha ha

O yea this is not a b-boy thread so the rest of you light heavy's feel free to post up some pics ;)

O yea this is not a b-boy thread so the rest of you light heavy's feel free to post up some pics ;)

I'm glad..I'm mixed...I got mixture of both sides! :p....I'll throw some up tommorow..But i'm not posting up back pics, you freak!

Impressive! Wishing the best for ya B-Boy

I'm glad..I'm mixed...I got mixture of both sides! :p....I'll throw some up tommorow..But i'm not posting up back pics, you freak!
ha im 1/3rd white, my mom was half, so i got a great mixture also :)

Hoooolllyyyyy.......dude you gotta show me how to train back! Those legs came up too! Top 3 without a doubt!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Shit....

I dont know what to say, I always hated you but I never knew why. I truly could not put my finger on it. Now I see these pics....

Well I hate you because you look like that, hows that? Sick shit brother, you look amazing. As we have spoken in PMs before and settled our nonsense, you have my respect brother, phenomenal quality.

I dont know what to say, I always hated you but I never knew why. I truly could not put my finger on it. Now I see these pics....

Well I hate you because you look like that, hows that? Sick shit brother, you look amazing. As we have spoken in PMs before and settled our nonsense, you have my respect brother, phenomenal quality.
thank you baldnazi and ditto on your post (respect) you have def. earned mine. Your one of the many VETS on this board that make it so great!

A+

:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner