over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

couple quick gym shots

ha when im posing in the gym locker room i always hit my side chest like phil and turn and show my lats, and guys are like why do you do that, and i say cause i seen one of the best bodybuilders ever do it and i like it...LOL

You should tell them...."if you had a ferrari, wouldnt you show it off every chance you got?"

thanks everyone... dayumm its good to be back home... I really missed this place while it was down... :)

if i get a chance this week i will take some updated shots.

yes, it is ,,,, what up, how you doing, havent heard frome you... how the diet going,,,,:D

BEAST :eek:

Looking awesome Bro.

yes, it is ,,,, what up, how you doing, havent heard frome you... how the diet going,,,,:D
diet is coming along good, down to 204-205 first thing in the morning? getting harder and harder, George is changing up the diet a lil bit this week (cutting out my steak :mad: ) but its all good.

diet is coming along good, down to 204-205 first thing in the morning? getting harder and harder, George is changing up the diet a lil bit this week (cutting out my steak :mad: ) but its all good.

thats, cool, yeah mine is being changed the week by baker, he's cutting my carbs down a little this week coming. you know my guy train at the same gym as george, they know each other. i hit the scale this morning at 205. everything is harding up on me as well.... very vascular, legs from side a grainy like usa's and im just a full.... and still three weeks to go. :)

Looking great b-boy!!!-are you sure we dont know eachother?(im from louisville and is good friends with mike-liberatore-he just moved back up to chicago though...)-anyway-looking great man!

I can't get over you being a lt. heavy! In the video when you do the front double biceps, you remind me of a Ronnie Coleman, without the gut of course. Can't wait to see the finished product!

So someone 5'-10" would have to be about 248 (comp. weight)
to match your size at 5'-5" 198. (Lt. hvy).

Looking great b-boy!!!-are you sure we dont know eachother?(im from louisville and is good friends with mike-liberatore-he just moved back up to chicago though...)-anyway-looking great man!
hey are you going to the kentucky muscle next weekend at the convention center??? I will be there at an Optimum nutrition table giving out some free supplements, stop by and introduce yourself if you go to the show bro!!!

hey are you going to the kentucky muscle next weekend at the convention center??? I will be there at an Optimum nutrition table giving out some free supplements, stop by and introduce yourself if you go to the show bro!!!

i seen your video and you are looking good and full. Your back looks crazy for 5 weeks out bro!

VERY IMPRESSIVE !

b-boy it's guys like you that make me NOT want to post my pics. :eek:

You look huge bboy. Thanks for sharing the pics it lookes like you have put in allot of hard work.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws