advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple Super-setting 6 stations in my gym driving me up a wall!

Here is another. How about those that stand in front of the dumbbell rack and when you reach .. you have to go around them of ask them to move. I had the owner put up a sign in the gym. . "keep 5' away from the rack. Don't be rude." I just can't stand it. Once I asked someone in front of the mirror of course and inches away from the dumbbell I wanted if they can move back so I can reach for the weights I needed. ANSWER: "dude let me finish with my set." MY ANSWER: "if you don't move I will pick you up with weights and all and move you myself." That's all folks

There is a guy at my gym that does this. Quite a bit of time went by with me working around his crazy super sets and hogging machines.

Finally one day I had enough of waiting on him and I told him I needed the smith machine and he said he had 5 more sets. I told him I was going to go do 5 sets of something else and he better be done when I get back.

As he was leaving I said he can only use one piece of equipment whan I am in the gym :eek:

I haven't seen him in the gym anymore when I work out :D

He was scared you were gonna send me over to tell him to get The F*** Off the machine:D Which would ruin his pathetic workout

People have zero consideration in most gyms of how they're "workout habits " inhibit others from using equipment. Though Im surprized when they ask me if Im using something next to where I am,lol.

Last edited:
I would politely ask them how many more sets they had n if I got the "5 more circuits" response I would simply wait til they left the spot I wanted and start using it. When they say "I'm still using that" my reply would be, "well that makes two of us pal". :)

He was scared you were gonna send me over to tell him to get The F*** Off the machine:D Which would ruin his pathetic workout

haha....yeah, he saw the big guy over my shoulder!:eek: and here I thought it was me being mean and scarey :p

Remember, no one actually owns anything, especially the gym owner's gym equipment of which you have equal access to.

This reminds me of a neighbor of mine that would tell (replace 'tell' with 'yell at' if she was intoxicated) people to move if they parked in front of her house; in front of her house on a public street, that is. I tried to explain to her the concept of a public good. She wouldn't have it. Makes me wish I was a lawyer.

Here is another. How about those that stand in front of the dumbbell rack and when you reach .. you have to go around them of ask them to move. I had the owner put up a sign in the gym. . "keep 5' away from the rack. Don't be rude." I just can't stand it. Once I asked someone in front of the mirror of course and inches away from the dumbbell I wanted if they can move back so I can reach for the weights I needed. ANSWER: "dude let me finish with my set." MY ANSWER: "if you don't move I will pick you up with weights and all and move you myself." That's all folks

This is one of my pet peeves too... I just go get my weights anyway, even if it means running into them while they are lifting. Then I mention that if they move back from the rack it won't happen again.

Most people that do this are trying to get as close to the mirror as they can, since it is right behind the dumbbell rack, so I also mention that anyone who trains hard enough gets big enough that they don't need to stand so close to the mirror in order to see themselves. :)

so I also mention that anyone who trains hard enough, gets big enough that they don't need to stand so close to the mirror in order to see themselves. :)

Gold!:D

holy shit 6 machines, im know working out at ballys(not by choice nescarily) but its packed in there and once this lady was supperesting the leg press machine and smith machine there right next to eachother, i was about to use the leg press and she said she was using it when she was cleary in the middle of a rep on the smith. blew my mind, i cant even imagine 6 machines, they wouldnt try that here, my place you can literaly walk away 10 feet and someone will take your machine

haha....yeah, he saw the big guy over my shoulder!:eek: and here I thought it was me being mean and scarey :p

I wasnt being mean and scary,lol.Im polite & converse nicely w/anyone who has consideration for others in the gym & share the toys accordingly.:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws