over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covering Acne Scars Help?

MGunz

Registered
I figure with all the guys here that compete, many guys must have exp with this..Well last year I was an impatient little bitch and fucked my hormones out the ass, and got horrific bacne. Its better now, but I'm left with red scars all over my back. There not dugout, there just bright red.
Im going on vacation next week, and would very much like to take my shirt off, and wanted to know if anyone knows any good products to cover up the scars with? Maybe like a self tanner that looks semi-natural?? Anyone one ever tried covering them up before? Howd it work out?

If they are just red spots they will go away on their own as long you don't keep breaking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are just red spots they will go away on their own as long you don't keep breaking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep I ran a 6 month course of accutane..it was really bad. The derm says they will fade but it will take a few years for the fading to really look better. I am going to be in 90 degree weather and would really like to take my shirt off but I am extremely self counciouse of the scars so I wont take it off. Really a shame becuase of the shape im in as well..I just wanted to know if any one had any luck with a temporary cover up?

if yours are as bad as mine, it will take more than a few years. had nasty bumps and indents on my shoulders and back for about 4-5 years now. still looks like shit, but i have dark skin for a brit and get tan so that helps, but its still noticeable. it sucks, but what can ya do... fuckin technology needs to get better with skin instead of these damn phones already lol

if yours are as bad as mine, it will take more than a few years. had nasty bumps and indents on my shoulders and back for about 4-5 years now. still looks like shit, but i have dark skin for a brit and get tan so that helps, but its still noticeable. it sucks, but what can ya do... fuckin technology needs to get better with skin instead of these damn phones already lol

yeah they really do need better products. My scarring was the worst I had ever seen, but over the last 6 months it's been fading very well. I still have a long ways to go but age is on my side so that helps. It just sucks becuase my physique is at its best, women all want to see it, and I cant even take off my shirt. It is extremely depressing, and to make matters worse last year I didnt have a single scar or pimple. I had a nasty reaction to a chemical and it really did a number on me. I havent tried any tanners or anything, but I cant really be in the sun either. It aggrivates the scars and puffs them up really bad.

Get some base makeup it won't heal it but it will hide the problem .
My wife used to bitch cause i would use her liquid base for those nasty places:cool:

I figure with all the guys here that compete, many guys must have exp with this..Well last year I was an impatient little bitch and fucked my hormones out the ass, and got horrific bacne. Its better now, but I'm left with red scars all over my back. There not dugout, there just bright red.
Im going on vacation next week, and would very much like to take my shirt off, and wanted to know if anyone knows any good products to cover up the scars with? Maybe like a self tanner that looks semi-natural?? Anyone one ever tried covering them up before? Howd it work out?

Try getting back treatments from an esthetician. Also a series of chemical peels will help.

Wow I wish I could get my hands on this dick and break his freeckin hands. Thanks for the suggestions guys..

wow fuck spam...

Hey man they have a product that is suppose to help fade red marks after just an application or a few i forget but its pretty easy i think. Neutrogena makes one its called Neutrogena acne fading peel you should check it out. Hopefully you can read this through all the spam.

thanks man, im heading over to the pharmacy in a little bit, ill ask about it.

I came into this thread wanting to cover up my acne scars...now I think I just want to buy a russian girl instead...

OP, please PM me , I would like to talk to you in a private conversation regarding a very possible cure for your scars

I am in the same boat. I just started my second month of accutane and saw the dermatologist yesterday and he told me the same thing that the scars will fade over time. A good tan helped me in the past, but I don't think that will be a good idea while on accutane.

Do yourself a favor, and Google "Mederma"

It truly works. No bullshit, it is the shit

Don't be panic. It is gonna be okei, if not, you can cover saffron on that areas. It does work.

for quick fix and cover, only thing to do is get a good matching cover make up...or maybe self tanner but that might make some spots worse.

if its on ur face, use youtube and learn how to apply foundation (make up). Use a brush.

Try getting back treatments from an esthetician. Also a series of chemical peels will help.
You have to be careful which peel you get. The acne scaring is technically post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and peels such as the Blue Peel which is just TCA will make it worse. Try googling the melanage peel or the melanage mini. They both peel and brighten the skin with out the use of acids. It's a vitA and hydroquinone peel. You don't need to burn the patient to get good results. That's the dark ages of medicine. But these are physician dispensed peels and not performed by some ex stripper turned esthetician.

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity