over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

COVID-19 / Immunity Daily Supplement Regimen + High Dose Ozone Therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbpackers

Newbies
I don't post much on here, but I've been around for years. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Thought I'd post my daily supplement regimen here to keep my immune system strong as well as some peptides I have incase things get really bad.

Daily:

• S-Acetyl Glutathione
  • N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) (anti-viral effects)
  • Liposomal Vitamin C (Quiksilver) - 3000mg per day
  • Seed Synbiotic
  • Vitamin D – 10000iu per day
  • Life Extensions Zinc Lozenges 20-50mg per day
  • Red Reishi Mushroom Extract (1500mg daily)
    • I trust this nootropicsdepot for mushroom extracts – they use a company called Nammex which is very reputable for high quality extracts
  • Chaga Mushroom Extract (1500mg daily)
  • Cordyceps Mushroom Extract (250-500mg daily)
  • Quicksilver NAD+ Gold
  • Turmeric Curcumin (1500mg daily) + Resveratrol (1000mg daily)
  • Omega-3 (3 grams daily)
  • CBD oil (60-80mg 1h before bed daily)
  • Iosol Iodine – 8-10 drops per day
    • If I'm sick I'll bump this up to like 40-50 drops per day.
  • Magnesium L-Threonate
  • Sublingual Melatonin (1mg 30 minutes before bed after the lights are already off)
  • Steam inhalation therapy with eucalytpus oil
Every Friday via Subcutaneous injection:
  • Methionine - This sulfur-containing amino acid helps to break down fat in the liver, lower cholesterol, and could aid in preventing fatigue.
  • Inositol - Inositol is a B-vitamin and works to maintain healthy cell structures and nerve impulses. Lecithin is produced when inositol and choline are combined, which serves to protect the cardiovascular system and the liver.
  • Choline - In addition to helping transport fatty deposits out of the liver, choline can help maintain the nervous system and memory and is considered an essential nutrient.
  • Vitamin B1 - This B vitamin helps to break down carbohydrates and convert them into energy.
  • Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin plays a role in the process of metabolizing fat, protein, and carbohydrates.
  • Vitamin B12 - This form of B12 vitamin is essential for DNA replication, nervous system function, and blood formation.
Peptides:
  • BPC-157 and TB-500
    • I have these on hand for emergency purposes incase things get really bad.

High Dose Ozone Therapy

Check out the research from Katrin Hempel of London Natural Therapies. I got this therapy done in the US a couple weeks ago and found it tremendously beneficial. I immediately noticed greater visual acuity and since the day I got it, I have required less sleep and have been cognitively sharper. It costs roughly anywhere from 500-700 USD per treatment - google a regenerative medicine clinic around you.

Hempel pointed out that Chinese officials have publicly stated several times that high-dose IV vitamin C is an effective treatment for coronavirus COVID-19. Chinese officials have urged their citizens to have these infusions to help ght the virus and to ward off infection from the virus. Hempel believes Ultra High-Dose Ozone (HDO) with IV therapy during the same session is a much more effective antidote to COVID-19 than IV vitamin C.

Ultra High-Dose Ozone (HDO) therapy is one of the most potent anti-viral, anti-microbial therapies available. It safely and quickly eliminates any virus. It has been shown to be effective against Ebola, which has proven to be non-responsive to almost all conventional and non-traditional therapies. It also has a very strong immune-boosting impact. It activates the immune system like no other therapy and provides systemic anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protective mechanism that helps every cell in your body to cope better with an already ongoing infection. It also will reduce the severity and length of the infection. Ideally, it prevents you from becoming infected by providing invaluable immune protective and activating properties. This will help you to remain safe and maintain optimal health during a viral pandemic.

Following are some more purported benefits:

• High doses of ozone are able to reduce both primary cancer tumors and cancer metastasis.You can achieve amazing success in late-stage cancer.
  • Activation of the immune system. HDO produces a 10-fold increase of eosinophils (highly active immune cells) and an increase in cytotoxic T8-lymphocytes, which are also responsible for tumor cell destruction.
  • Inflammation-related diseases. HDO action is based on a direct blockade of pro-inammatory substances (cytokines) and massive proliferation of immune cells. Chronic sinusitis (maxillary sinusitis), sinusitis (frontal sinusitis), middle-ear infections, sore throat and fever blisters experienced a rapid and permanent cure using HDO. No other therapy brings such effective aid in these chronic recurrent inammations. Relief with conventional medical antibiotics is brief, with the disadvantage of weakening the immune system and damaging the mitochondria to the point of switching it off completely. A speedy new onset of inammation is the result.
  • Circulatory disorders. Ozone oxygen offers effective circulation improvement with very rapid results. I have witnessed very impressive effects of HDO when treating circulatory disorders in the brain, cardiovascular diseases, hair loss, macular degeneration and tinnitus. In retinal calcication and dry macular degeneration, ozone therapy is the only measure which brings an improvement. All conventional medical therapies are only able to slow the deterioration. The ozone therapy achieves an improvement in visual performance of 30-40%, with a remaining visual function (visual acuity) of more than 10 percent. The macular degeneration (retinal calcication) usually begins in the 60th to 70th year of a patient's life. It is primarily a disease of old age, which is increasing greatly. More and more people are diagnosed earlier with it. Therefore, prevention is the most important measure. Macular degeneration can calcify the arteries of the retina and cause vision loss or, in some cases, blindness. When HDO is applied on an extended basis, arteries can be healed to become normal, fully functional vessels again.
  • Detoxifying effect. Oxygen and ozone therapy bring about a rapid excretion of toxins and heavy metals. Excessive accumulation of toxins and heavy metals, especially lead, cadmium and aluminum cause tiredness, exhaustion, physical and mental performance weakness, premature aging, sleep problems, susceptibility to infection and age spots. The oxygen-related detoxication can cause the above-mentioned symptoms to resolve
  • Restores energy. A particularly current and increasing disease is the burnout syndrome (general exhaustion).In orthodox medicine, the burnout syndrome is usually not treated very successfully with months of sleeping pills, tranquillizers and anti-depressants in high doses. In burnout syndrome, the entire body is full of toxins and totally de-energized. The toxins in the body block the function of the excretory organs and the immune system. Damaged mitochondria are responsible for the fatigue. Ozone therapy assists in detoxication, rehabilitation and proliferation of mitochondria, as the mitochondria make energy from oxygen molecules. As complementary therapy, Dr. Lahodny uses vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and electrolytes. With his protocol, burn-out syndrome is cured in 3 weeks. All patients who were treated with oxygen due to other diseases report that fatigue fades, sleep improves, and their hair grows.
  • Fascinating and impressive are the cosmetic effects on the face and body skin. The oxygen manages a new formation and growth of collagen and elastin in the skin.The elastin is improved by certain growth factors. These results cannot be reached to the same extent by externally applied cosmetics. HDO works better against wrinkles than any ointment combinations.Wrinkles are signicantly reduced at 15 treatments. Most are after 10.

I'm locking this thread. Please put any COVID-19 related information and/or thoughts into one of the existing threads out there. No more new threads will be allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear