over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covid-19 Prophylaxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden not looking that great

This quote would be funny if it were not so grim in reality:

"The man leading Sweden's coronavirus response says the country's elevated death toll "really came as a surprise to us."
Dr. Anders Tegnell, Sweden's state epidemiologist....described the country's controversial approach.
"We never really calculated with a high death toll initially, I must say," he said.
"We calculated on more people being sick, but the death toll really came as a surprise to us."

This quote would be funny if it were not so grim in reality:

"The man leading Sweden's coronavirus response says the country's elevated death toll "really came as a surprise to us."
Dr. Anders Tegnell, Sweden's state epidemiologist....described the country's controversial approach.
"We never really calculated with a high death toll initially, I must say," he said.
"We calculated on more people being sick, but the death toll really came as a surprise to us."
Yeah, you better be damn sure if you're going to do what they did. As far as I know, they never strayed from the initial plan did they? You'd think that after people start dropping at a fat rate that you'd reevaluate the plan and make adjustments.

His comment was ignorant, and its just a pissy attitude. I dont like this stuff anymore than the next person. I hate wearing a mask. Its bad enough I have to wear a cpap every night for sleep, than I have to wear one for 12hrs at work, and you cant even goto a grocery store in my state without having one on either. They wont let you in to shop. I didnt wear my mask into Walgreens the other day and everyone seems like they are giving you a dirty look, like who the hell is this guy not protecting himself. The masks are good if you have the virus so you dont help spread it. They are also good, in case you are a person who touches their face with their hands alot, at least you had a small barrier stopping you from doing it. As for gloves, they are good if you dont have hand sanitizer available. Better to touch a door knob or gas handle with gloves on, then with your bare hands. Or using your coat or shirt sleeve, thats what I do at work.

And i have the pissy attitude...LMAO

Our who lives we have been walking around without masks and gloves, you think our bodies are not used to germs? Sorry, but I will listen to my dr anyday. They are useless for every day use.

OK, THIS IS CLOSED UNTIL TUESDAY! ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!

I can't tell if someone has mentioned it but CHLOROQUINE is in KRATOM

The alkaloids act similarly, but Ive read the chloroquine is not in Kratom. If it does help though Im set bc Im a daily Kratom user

The alkaloids act similarly, but Ive read the chloroquine is not in Kratom. If it does help though Im set bc Im a daily Kratom user

Ah, must have read something that wasn't accurate. It does contain immunostimulants and having a healthy immune system is a good way to prevent catching the virus so still worth a shot IMO.

And i have the pissy attitude...LMAO

Our who lives we have been walking around without masks and gloves, you think our bodies are not used to germs? Sorry, but I will listen to my dr anyday. They are useless for every day use.

So your doctor tells you not to wear a mask? LOL.. You can watch any news channel CNN, FOX, etc.. every doctor interviewed says to wear a mask and your doctor tells you otherwise? They say its to help you from spreading it, in case you are one of those asymptotic people like me. Its about being responsible..

And no, some people aren't used to germs, hence the reason why they get sick. I tested positive for covid 19 last week Wednesday. Guess what? No symptoms. I rarely get sick. Ive had the flu one time in 10 years. Wife also caught covid 19, she cant taste or smell food, and has congestion/stuffy head/nose but no other symptoms. My wife always washes her hands uses sanitizer, etc. And she gets sick all the damn time. Me, I never did till this covid 19 nightmare. I find it funny, 99% of guys wash their hands after they take a piss. Doesn't it make more sense to wash your hands before you touch yourself? You've been working, walking around, shaking hands, touching stuff, etc. Yet they wash their hands after, which makes no sense. Unless you pissed on your hands..

**CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND!**

We enrolled 821 asymptomatic participants. Overall, 87.6% of the participants (719 of 821) reported a high-risk exposure to a confirmed Covid-19 contact. The incidence of new illness compatible with Covid-19 did not differ significantly between participants receiving hydroxychloroquine (49 of 414 [11.8%]) and those receiving placebo (58 of 407 [14.3%]); the absolute difference was −2.4 percentage points (95% confidence interval, −7.0 to 2.2; P=0.35). Side effects were more common with hydroxychloroquine than with placebo (40.1% vs. 16.8%), but no serious adverse reactions were reported.

This is a quote from the study in their discussion, "We acknowledge that this trial has limitations. Because of the lack of availability of diagnostic testing in the United States, the vast majority of the participants, including health care workers, were unable to access testing". In other words they DID NOT use covid testing to determine whether the participants had covid or not for most participants. So basically, you had 800 people who were exposed to someone with covid, and because covid testing was not widely available; NONE of the asymptomatic or mild cases were included in the total. We already know from the data, that the number of asymptomatic or mild cases is quite large. There is no point going into other issues with the study, because this one alone makes this study completely worthless.

Most of these studies have against HCQ have holes a mile wide. But people seem to think that just because there is a study, it has to be true. For every good study that proves something, there are a ton of bad studies that have proven the opposite.

This is a quote from the study in their discussion, "We acknowledge that this trial has limitations. Because of the lack of availability of diagnostic testing in the United States, the vast majority of the participants, including health care workers, were unable to access testing". In other words they DID NOT use covid testing to determine whether the participants had covid or not for most participants. So basically, you had 800 people who were exposed to someone with covid, and because covid testing was not widely available; NONE of the asymptomatic or mild cases were included in the total. We already know from the data, that the number of asymptomatic or mild cases is quite large. There is no point going into other issues with the study, because this one alone makes this study completely worthless.

Most of these studies have against HCQ have holes a mile wide. But people seem to think that just because there is a study, it has to be true. For every good study that proves something, there are a ton of bad studies that have proven the opposite.

It's funny you're still pushing for it. I would have expected you to have finally come around. That's ok:)

I think at this point there are going to be limitations with many of the studies that are trying to implement an intervention asap as was the case in this study. They did use testing for those that were able to get it and they used symptoms of COVID-19 for those who weren't able to get it. That's just a limitation that needs to be taken into account, but I don't think it's enough to totally dismiss the study. In addition, considering the other studies that have painted a bleak picture of HCQ, this is more reason not to immediately dismiss it.

in my opinion, the preponderance of evidence is already there to suggest there is little point to think of HCQ as doing much in the way of preventing or assisting with COVID recovery. There's less evidence for prevention obviously but I think this at least adds something

That's simply not true. Yes, there was one study that the authors just retracted, but I don't think any other studies have "mile wide holes."

It's funny you're still pushing for it. I would have expected you to have finally come around. That's ok:)

I think at this point there are going to be limitations with many of the studies that are trying to implement an intervention asap as was the case in this study. They did use testing for those that were able to get it and they used symptoms of COVID-19 for those who weren't able to get it. That's just a limitation that needs to be taken into account, but I don't think it's enough to totally dismiss the study. In addition, considering the other studies that have painted a bleak picture of HCQ, this is more reason not to immediately dismiss it.

in my opinion, the preponderance of evidence is already there to suggest there is little point to think of HCQ as doing much in the way of preventing or assisting with COVID recovery. There's less evidence for prevention obviously but I think this at least adds something

Someday in the future, we can look back and see who was right. If I'm wrong, I'll buy you a beer if you are ever in AZ.

Are these studies being done with a hefty dose of zinc or are these people missing the point here?

Are these studies being done with a hefty dose of zinc or are these people missing the point here?

Missing the point! I'm not sure if the researchers don't understand or if it is intentional.

Missing the point! I'm not sure if the researchers don't understand or if it is intentional.
That's bullshit. Personally I have been using EMIQ in A-bolic to be my zinc ionophore.

ONCE AGAIN, CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND!

You think taking zinc with HCQ and an anti-biotic is going to help with covid 19? LOL.. If this cocktail really worked, people wouldn't still be dying. I know president Trump pushed this drug hard and even admitted to taken HCQ for a few weeks. I think he lied about it and never took it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner