over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covid-19 Prophylaxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man probably went into Torsade's de Pointes due to a toxic overdose. Supposedly consumed 10-20x the normal dose of Chloroquine Phosphate powder.

Man probably went into Torsade's de Pointes due to a toxic overdose. Supposedly consumed 10-20x the normal dose of Chloroquine Phosphate powder.
I'm familiar with arrythmias like that, thankfully my defibrillator will prevent cardiac arrest.

It wasn't an accident...
Ah, so she was trying to off him?
It wasn't an accident...
Hard to verify much of anything with this story. So some are saying that she murdered him? I didnt watch the whole video. I can see how the media would run with the version they did. At this point I feel like nobody knows for sure what happened. I guess the woman did have a past that was suspicious.

Quinine is in tonic water. The water you use to mix cocktails, as in a "gin and tonic" drink some before a workout, just no alcohol lol!

I'm curious if competitors still use the drug for cramps. The dose is tiny in tonic water, don't know if it's enough to have physiological effects. :D

I'm curious if competitors still use the drug for cramps. The dose is tiny in tonic water, don't know if it's enough to have physiological effects. :D
It may be enough because people use it for cramps, but I dont know of any bodybuilders doing it. After reading some articles it appears to be in too low of a concentration to work. You could give it a try.

Quinine is in tonic water. The water you use to mix cocktails, as in a "gin and tonic" drink some before a workout, just no alcohol lol!
Yes, my dad uses it for his arthritis. He said it’s all sold out now.

I used quinine a few times years back for cramping. Had some on hand that I got from a md at one of the clinics I was working at. I never competed, but I would cramp up when I started bumping my protein much higher. I had the fluids down, but my electrolytes were off. Once i started salting my foods, it helped out the cramping, and I never had much more issues.

I used quinine a few times years back for cramping. Had some on hand that I got from a md at one of the clinics I was working at. I never competed, but I would cramp up when I started bumping my protein much higher. I had the fluids down, but my electrolytes were off. Once i started salting my foods, it helped out the cramping, and I never had much more issues.
Yeah, salt tablets are used for exercising in the heat.

Anyone here know of an online vet that sells vet meds without a script?
I remember buying Component TH carts & inj B12 from Valleyvet back in the day.

Anyone here know of an online vet that sells vet meds without a script?
I remember buying Component TH carts & inj B12 from Valleyvet back in the day.
There is a thread we were just talking about tren pellets. Think it was the old school thread. I found some for sale and mentioned in there. If you live in farm country you can find them at feed stores.

The days of Animal and Dazed magic solutions (BA & BB) are long gone.lol
If you listen to the podcast you'll figure it out.

Reads like an add and the author has a MS in Exercise Physiology.

Not saying I don't use a little THC/CBD in a 1:1 ratio but were talking about a virus that just killed 731 people today in New York alone:(

Reads like an add and the author has a MS in Exercise Physiology.

Not saying I don't use a little THC/CBD in a 1:1 ratio but were talking about a virus that just killed 731 people today in New York alone:(

A couple of in-vitro cell culture studies along with a murine [mouse/rat] model study.

Cell culture studies can be easily manipulated to perform a projected outcome(s). We do not share the same hematological/immunological parameters that murine models do.

A couple of in-vitro cell culture studies along with a murine [mouse/rat] model study.

Cell culture studies can be easily manipulated to perform a projected outcome(s). We do not share the same hematological/immunological parameters that murine models do.

Headline: "Common household chemical kills coronavirus"

"In-vitro study shows that battery acid kills 99% of COVID-19 virus."

Anybody know a good source for battery acid?

Good to see you around bro. You have been one of my favorite posters over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner