over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cowboys Marion Barber dead at 38

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
Dude was a beast of a runner, says found unresponsive on a welfare check……RIP he was an icon in Dallas for a few years pretty insane.

sucks. I had a deon, troy aikman, and emmet pic signed by all 3 stolen 2 years ago amongst tonst of other memorabilia from various sports legends.

Everybody has demons, man. Poor guy. Way too young.
Yea I think it’s something like that too didn’t sound medical with what has been released so far.

He was Beast Mode before Marshawn Lynch came along - punishing style. I'm afraid CTS may be at play here. I believe he had some mental health issues crop up, law enforcement involved, over the past few years which is my basis for that line of thinking. I could be way off.

At any rate, it's very sad, he was genuinely a great guy by all accounts. Way too young.

From what I remember reading, he was found in a cold shower and had been there for at least several days due to the body's condition. The family decided to not donate his brain to CTE research and that may be due to his own wishes. I scanned the article but that is what I remember from last week.

From what I remember reading, he was found in a cold shower and had been there for at least several days due to the body's condition. The family decided to not donate his brain to CTE research and that may be due to his own wishes. I scanned the article but that is what I remember from last week.
Correct. The welfare check was called for due to water coming from his apartment.

So sad. So young with a full life ahead of him

He used to RUN MOFOs OVER!

So dad RIP I'm a die hard cowboys fan this destroyed me

CTE is an issue but say Mike Alstott makes Barber look like a bitch and he’s not dead in a shower. I want to see the autopsy report, CTE is real trust me now my view of it is from the guys who run and gun for joy if killing bad guys and cold beer which is totally different daily fighting, even constant small arms fire let alone dropping bombs or breaching, I don’t know too many veterans without serious migraines etc. which the VA has no idea how to treat but I have tons of friends who played football some yes all the way up and they’re fine no headaches no memory issues so it’s real and if he were 50 lije Junior Seau maybe but 38 just seems fishy. Are you saying the cold shower indicates something to CTE bc I take cold showers everyday almost have since I was in the Corps where it was encouraged so if there’s a connection to CTE what is it? I’m asking not arguing.

I feel like every time an NFL player has mental issues or commits a crime it's chalked up to CTE. Former players teamed up with lawyers and suing the league now they got rid of the big hits and it's basically flag football.

Vontez burfict a great player and good guy was banished from the league for hitting too hard. Soon the NFL will cease to exist , UFC will probably be in the publics crosshairs next

I feel like every time an NFL player has mental issues or commits a crime it's chalked up to CTE. Former players teamed up with lawyers and suing the league now they got rid of the big hits and it's basically flag football.

Vontez burfict a great player and good guy was banished from the league for hitting too hard. Soon the NFL will cease to exist , UFC will probably be in the publics crosshairs next
You say the silliest shit sometimes man…

The nfl and the ufc aren’t going anywhere. At the end of the day, $$$ talks. These two entities make a lot of ppl a lot of money.

Thoughts out to the Barber family. That dude ran hard.

You say the silliest shit sometimes man…

The nfl and the ufc aren’t going anywhere. At the end of the day, $$$ talks. These two entities make a lot of ppl a lot of money.

Thoughts out to the Barber family. That dude ran hard.
The NFL will not cease to exist but the game will continue to get worse. Players have came out and complained that guys are basically taught to take out the legs because ant hit up top will lead to ejection and suspension. Now guys are getting hit low and getting their ACL snapped. See Chris Godwin. The NFL is also hypocritical putting an emphasis on head injuries but they are perfectly fine with their players being shot up with painkillers prior to games, see what happened to tyrod taylor.

The NFL will not cease to exist but the game will continue to get worse. Players have came out and complained that guys are basically taught to take out the legs because ant hit up top will lead to ejection and suspension. Now guys are getting hit low and getting their ACL snapped. See Chris Godwin. The NFL is also hypocritical putting an emphasis on head injuries but they are perfectly fine with their players being shot up with painkillers prior to games, see what happened to tyrod taylor.
Yea I’m with you it will exist but yes football as a contact sport will cease to exist. Just like all us know some will chk out young from this life, you know it when you sign up for military service, play rugby, soccer, basketball, run track all can ruin your body in a Milisecond or over time but everyone’s job eventually kills them if they don’t die in an accident. Lawyers and CPAs die from stress, cops and firefighters saving lives. Pick your poison it’s called LIFE and if you do live a super safe boring life that’s even more tragic. To be just old and maybe have been a Mormon librarian dying at 95 from being old. Then again my great grandpa fought in WWI drank and used snuff for over 80 years and fought every man that crossed him, killed a few, legal shootings, and was the happiest man I’ve known he didn’t brag about it he just lived hard, worked hard, and took no shit. Yea CTE is the main concern for the National Fentanyl League lol.

Yea I’m with you it will exist but yes football as a contact sport will cease to exist. Just like all us know some will chk out young from this life, you know it when you sign up for military service, play rugby, soccer, basketball, run track all can ruin your body in a Milisecond or over time but everyone’s job eventually kills them if they don’t die in an accident. Lawyers and CPAs die from stress, cops and firefighters saving lives. Pick your poison it’s called LIFE and if you do live a super safe boring life that’s even more tragic. To be just old and maybe have been a Mormon librarian dying at 95 from being old. Then again my great grandpa fought in WWI drank and used snuff for over 80 years and fought every man that crossed him, killed a few, legal shootings, and was the happiest man I’ve known he didn’t brag about it he just lived hard, worked hard, and took no shit. Yea CTE is the main concern for the National Fentanyl League lol.
Agree with this.

I see similarities when people blame CTE for a NFL players behavior to what we see in AAS users.

1. Big guy beats someone up, the media calls it roid rage. Ignoring he may just have mental health issues.
2. Big guy dies, media says steroids kill him. Ignoring he may have used rec drugs, been overweight, had genetic issues.
3. NFL player has mental problem or is violent, media says "another case of CTE." Ignoring many of these guys have mental health issues, are violent, or are addicted to pain killers.

Yea they may be contributing factors but I can tell you before a single shot was fired the Marine Coros had already made us killers and not really fit to go back to normalcy and it’s intended and necessary that’s life. Football is nothing like war but it is daily combat same with hockey not even boxers or mma guys bash heads like nhl and nfl dudes fuck we prolly fought more in the corps no training camp every day is a good day for war as we said it. Yes most of us wind up on PEDs and painkillers too

Guys getting hit low is old school and it’s nothing new. Neither is knees being blown out from it. Before the modern helmet they hit with shoulders or they hit low. You history of the league is limited at best. CTE is also nothing new. They just put a modern name to it. It used to be called boxers brain or punch drunk. The nfl took away the headhunting because they had to. To appease dead players family’s and to save face. Burfict did not get kicked out of the leage for hitting to hard lol he got removed for repeatedly making illegal hits. And if your the only one making those illegal hits they become cheap shots. And you get a bad rap for playing dirty. Many rules have been changed over the years and the players evolve with the criteria. No game is worth being rendered useless drooling in your own pool of piss and can’t remember your own name. Rules are rules. If you can’t figure out how to play by them you don’t belong on the field.

Guys getting hit low is old school and it’s nothing new. Neither is knees being blown out from it. Before the modern helmet they hit with shoulders or they hit low. You history of the league is limited at best. CTE is also nothing new. They just put a modern name to it. It used to be called boxers brain or punch drunk. The nfl took away the headhunting because they had to. To appease dead players family’s and to save face. Burfict did not get kicked out of the leage for hitting to hard lol he got removed for repeatedly making illegal hits. And if your the only one making those illegal hits they become cheap shots. And you get a bad rap for playing dirty. Many rules have been changed over the years and the players evolve with the criteria. No game is worth being rendered useless drooling in your own pool of piss and can’t remember your own name. Rules are rules. If you can’t figure out how to play by them you don’t belong on the field.

Don't necessarily disagree with anything you said. The NFL had to take out the big hits because former players who needed cash had a class action lawsuits against the NFL, I think Randal El was one.

But it NFL players can sue the NFL because they got concussions why can't NFL players sue the NFL for shooting them up with pain killers ( many get addicted), for other injuries?

Why aren't hockey players, MMA fighters, boxers, etc suing their league?

It's just odd how the media and fans obsess over the NFL cte issue and ignore Evey other bodily injury and ignore Head trauma in other sports. I guess this is the result when Hollywood makes a movie about it.

The rule changes are why butficts hits were illegal. Sean Taylor, Roy Williams, Ronnie lot wouldn't be able to play today. Now a days we don't even see defense and average quarterbacks like baker Mayfield and Winston are throwing as many TD passes as all time greats like Brett favre.

Some may like the new arena ball in the NFL I prefer the original game with big hits, great defenss. One reason why Barber was a great player, he played physical. But anyone saying his physical style of play led to his problems later in life is speculating and they make as much sense as saying a muscular dude beat his girl due to "roid rage".

At the end of the day the NFL can change the rules to "prevent cte" but all they care about is money as they continue to shoot players with pain killers and have them play on field turf vs natural grass (more players complain about this than taking a big hit).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131