over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cowboys Marion Barber dead at 38

Jesus this thread took a stupid twist.

RIP to the Barber family. I remember watching Marion Barber and Lawrence Maroney put yaaards on people at Minnesota. Devastating RB duo.
Sad to hear about him.

Also –
NFL players cannot sue the NFL for concussions. The class action lawsuit was after years of the NFL saying that concussions were not a problem, and adamantly denying their connection to CTE-like symptoms and brain trauma. They misled and lied to players. That is the problem, not that someone got a concussion. NFL players already know the ramifications of pain killers usage. It's a well known thing....head trauma, was NOT a well known thing basically until 10-15 years ago. AND the NFL knew about it, they just didnt relay that info to the players. VERY different situation.

Also, no one is ignoring head trauma in other sports, its just very rare when compared to NFL incidents. Hockey players dont lead with their head, neither do rugby players. There WAS some discussion about soccer and lacrosse players at one point in time, but it was HS kids getting very few concussons. Concussions are not the overall "a-ha" moment for CTE. We know that a high level of concussions CAN lead to CTE. But there are also ex players who had CTE who never had a long string of concussions. Either way, it's boxing and football thing, thats it.

And Burfict isnt even in the same converation and Sean Taylor and Ronnie Lott lol, my god please. 2 are elite players who HAPPENED to be hitters. The other is just a hitter. And Burfict wasnt kicked out of the league. He just refused to change the way he played. Literally everyone else in the world has, and at a certain point you look like a liability to your team when you fail to evolve. His play wasnt that good for him to warrant a 15 yard penalty once or twice a game.

Don't necessarily disagree with anything you said. The NFL had to take out the big hits because former players who needed cash had a class action lawsuits against the NFL, I think Randal El was one.

But it NFL players can sue the NFL because they got concussions why can't NFL players sue the NFL for shooting them up with pain killers ( many get addicted), for other injuries?

Why aren't hockey players, MMA fighters, boxers, etc suing their league?

It's just odd how the media and fans obsess over the NFL cte issue and ignore Evey other bodily injury and ignore Head trauma in other sports. I guess this is the result when Hollywood makes a movie about it.

The rule changes are why butficts hits were illegal. Sean Taylor, Roy Williams, Ronnie lot wouldn't be able to play today. Now a days we don't even see defense and average quarterbacks like baker Mayfield and Winston are throwing as many TD passes as all time greats like Brett favre.

Some may like the new arena ball in the NFL I prefer the original game with big hits, great defenss. One reason why Barber was a great player, he played physical. But anyone saying his physical style of play led to his problems later in life is speculating and they make as much sense as saying a muscular dude beat his girl due to "roid rage".

At the end of the day the NFL can change the rules to "prevent cte" but all they care about is money as they continue to shoot players with pain killers and have them play on field turf vs natural grass (more players complain about this than taking a big hit).
I agree with you especially the end my hardest hits in football and rugby were always from the fucking ground, concussions and CTE are never going away. The game was also changed to favor higher scoring which brings in money to the NFL and betting outlets which in the end is truly all anyone gives a fuck about including the players bc they’re out there getting fucked up for big money if they were paid 50,000 a year league wide base salary I’d bet 2/3 active starters would walk.

I agree with you especially the end my hardest hits in football and rugby were always from the fucking ground, concussions and CTE are never going away. The game was also changed to favor higher scoring which brings in money to the NFL and betting outlets which in the end is truly all anyone gives a fuck about including the players bc they’re out there getting fucked up for big money if they were paid 50,000 a year league wide base salary I’d bet 2/3 active starters would walk.
Pretty much agree.

Everyone knows getting hit in the head is bad, or getting hit in the shoulder, sternum, and taking painkillers is bad. Everyone knows bullets are bad, and fires (cops and firefighters) Many jobs have risks no one has to spell it out for potential employees.

Thankfully the media hasn't used Marions death to drum up more articles + ratings for "how CTE is destroying NFL players". Studies have been done that show formers NFL players are not dying left and right they are as well off as non-NFL players (university of Michigan study) and there isn't an epidemic of CTE. That stuff gets clicks and made Hollywood some $$ but is far from the case. Then there was the Antwan randle el artilcle/interview where he was saying football ruined him he wished he never played and he was suing the NFL.

7 years later he looks pretty good out there cashing NFL paychecks, coaching young men at mini-camp to play the game he says he should have never played himself.

Pretty much agree.

Everyone knows getting hit in the head is bad, or getting hit in the shoulder, sternum, and taking painkillers is bad. Everyone knows bullets are bad, and fires (cops and firefighters) Many jobs have risks no one has to spell it out for potential employees.

Thankfully the media hasn't used Marions death to drum up more articles + ratings for "how CTE is destroying NFL players". Studies have been done that show formers NFL players are not dying left and right they are as well off as non-NFL players (university of Michigan study) and there isn't an epidemic of CTE. That stuff gets clicks and made Hollywood some $$ but is far from the case. Then there was the Antwan randle el artilcle/interview where he was saying football ruined him he wished he never played and he was suing the NFL.

7 years later he looks pretty good out there cashing NFL paychecks, coaching young men at mini-camp to play the game he says he should have never played himself.
It’s all money and they don’t take roids. Just ignore my invbox please

Pretty much agree.

Don't forget over masterbating too l

I've read so many articles I don't know what the truth. First his mother saying he didn't want his body given to do CTE and she was going to respect his which.then another says its is being done.then another said his discomposed body was found after three day of taking cikd shower.then hot water.I don't get it.

In the link below is a YouTube video about the results adults and findings of CTE found in the brain of Aaron Hernandez

Aaron Hernandez's CTE results

Myself and many others I know that have been diagnosed with a TBI from blast injuries are card carrying donors of the Concussion Legacy Foundation
Concussion Legacy Foundation

I've read so many articles I don't know what the truth. First his mother saying he didn't want his body given to do CTE and she was going to respect his which.then another says its is being done.then another said his discomposed body was found after three day of taking cikd shower.then hot water.I don't get it.
I heard unresponsive but not in rigor with the brain going and I’ve worked w DC guys so as I’m told this is what happened so at least 70% for sure

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear