over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CPAP machines

I need to get one. My dad had one many years back now, but he doesn't use it. I'm gonna see if he still has his, and if so, try to use it. If not, i'm gonna look around to buy one since they've dropped in price so much.

I have had one for about 2 years now and love it. I travel for a work and don't take it with me cause I hate packing more crap but I can honestly say I never sleep as good when I don't have it. I did recently take a 2 day trip to Cali with my wife and threw it in her luggage, slept 1000 x better at hotel than normal. That being said, anyone who is getting one....my advice is not to give up on it, it will take time to get used to it but you will get to a point when you actually like it better than not. You will and will like it. Rarely but if I take a nap in the day, I put it on and am a sleep in 5 seconds!!

I honestly don't think we'd last long without the machine. I mean I'm not saying we'd drop dead anytime *real* soon, but the health issues that result is some seriously bad shit. High bp, high heart rate, high cortisol - and all compounded together which would cause a buuunch of shit to go wrong. The most obvious being in regards to heart failure.

120 times in a hour is truly mind boggling, and I thought my 77 was next level. What did you feel like prior to finding out? I literally couldn't function. I was getting to the point where I was scared to drive because I was so exhausted all the time and falling asleep randomly. It was fucking crazy and looking back at it I can't believe I went as long as I did without getting it checked out.

It's such a serious issue to ignore but so many guys do. You forget what normal feels like and become accustomed to feeling like dogshit all the time without even recognizing how bad it truly is.

I was always tired, but had become so used to it that I thought it was normal. The bigger problem was that my wife was always tired as well and wanted to kill me; the snoring was just unreal.

I might add - I have fallen asleep on my couch watching tv without my apap and woke up the next day feeling like I was hung over.
Mental block and BP was up that day...just from one night of not using it. That’s the difference it has done for me

Same here, if I take a nap without it for an hour or two I wake up feeling worse, like I drank 12 beers. Dream station is a life saver

So the Philips has a recall (cancer-risk I guess) and it says replacement may take a long time.
I just got the thing like less than a year ago. (FB market place). Im going to seek out a new one, any recommendations? (APAP, BIPAP, make/models)??

So the Philips has a recall (cancer-risk I guess) and it says replacement may take a long time.
I just got the thing like less than a year ago. (FB market place). Im going to seek out a new one, any recommendations? (APAP, BIPAP, make/models)??
Philips DreamStation 2. Not on the recall list, half the size and weight of the original, quieter, full water reservoir lasts at least 2 nights.

Philips DreamStation 2. Not on the recall list, half the size and weight of the original, quieter, full water reservoir lasts at least 2 nights.

Any idea where you can buy online? Best price?

Im gonna get that one dude. I have the original one and already registered my machine for a replacement, but im assuming that will take forever. Plan on getting this DreamStation 2 when I can...looks muuuch smaller which i love.

Aside from that, i feel like i cant find many good options on Craigslist or Offerup.
Chances are im gong to have to buy a new one...somewhere around 800.

I used cpapmyway.com that someone mentioned here. Definitely paid a little more than the secondary market cost but when I got it 4-6 weeks ago they were one of the only places with it.

I had 2 sleeps studies done and both were terrible.
If you haven't had one done...its SO DAMN NORMAL NOW that you wont get an individual consultation from a Dr.
You and 5-10 other dudes will go into a room at 10am and they'll explain to you ALL that you're getting a machine to help you sleep. Just regular dads (and moms) have this problem now (I'm sure obesity in America is the main cause).

I sleep with a Dreamstation and I prefer the Resmed. My insurance was giving me grief and my wife and I ended up just going into a cpap specific store and buying one with out a Rx or anything. It might take a week to get used to but find a good mask that isn't annoying and you'll be set. I have to wear a full face mask over my mouth. My septum has been broken several times from football and i need air through my nose and mouth...great investment though. I honestly think i wasted yearssa (and gains) because i wasn't sleeping and recovering correctly.

This is the issue I've been running into

After 2 sleep at home sleep studies; asked to do an in person sleep study for CPAP titration

I got a call from Minute Clinic at a local CVS; they partner with my insurance and provide good deals on Apaps. I schedule an appointment there in hopes of skipping the in person sleep study; meet with the Nurse Practitioner there and she recommends getting a CPAP personally titrated by a sleep doc using that in person study vs an APAP

I call the sleep doc to ask if they can just give me the equipment and titrate it using my feedback after a week. She says that insurance covering that in person study for cpap titration is way better than an Apap; it's a big sleep center and she'll use that data to individualize everything from face mask to outputs on machine. Insurance covers it, and they'll milk it for what they can prob

So I await the first week of August to go in, sleep, and get a Cpap. Don't even know what to believe, but 2 more weeks it is. If they drag this along anymore; I'm ordering one online and being done with this whole thing. Doc ordered sleep study in January, First sleep study was in March, it's July right now lol, no CPAP

Good thing I'm dieting so my snoring is less at least

I have had 2 sleep studies and I ended up just buying one out of pocket. Had sleep studies done in NYC for my insurance there, approved and was waiting. Moved coasts and jobs and had to retest again. Insurance said they wouldnt cover, wanted me to jump thru some hoops to change it. Ended up just walking into a CPAP store (didnt even know those existed) and bullshitted with the salesman. He sold me a machine in 20 minutes. Well...that machine just got recalled haha so now i kind of gotta go do the same thing all over again.

I got a brand new philips dreamstation APAP/CPAP off craigslist for $400. Judging by the YouTube videos , it seems pretty easy to setup.
Millions of sleep apnea machines recalled over potential cancer risk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner