over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cpap Masks, What to get ?

Dang things are pricey... anyone got a good lead on better prices?
Same question here, just started using my CPAP again after years of avoiding and realize hose, filters, mask, etc all need replacing and wondering where is the best/cheapest place to find replacement parts. Thanks to anyone willing to offer leads

Same question here, just started using my CPAP again after years of avoiding and realize hose, filters, mask, etc all need replacing and wondering where is the best/cheapest place to find replacement parts. Thanks to anyone willing to offer leads
Try Craigslist in your area

So got a cpap for the first time, im on my own and the mask that was with the machine is a pure nasal mask and that doesnt work for me, so which do you have ? any tips in regards to cpap ? its a resmed airsense 10.

My favorite nasal mask is the N20. However if you are a mouth breather it's best to
use a full face. My favorite full face is the Airfit F20 mask..

Resmed Airfit F20 full face mask

Super comfortable. It has memory foam so you won't get the line contortions on the face.
Due to your recommendation I just ordered and received this mask yesterday.
Life-changer!
Night/day over the usual mouth-mask with nasal-cushion under the nose. Ive been struggling with that (leaks, blocked nose, etc).
Amazing night sleep last night with this one!! Thanks!

Thx guys for all the many answers, it really warms my enlarged heart.

Life-changer!
Night/day over the usual mouth-mask with nasal-cushion under the nose. Ive been struggling with that (leaks, blocked nose, etc).

Awesome

I started with just the nasal one and would take it off and toss it at night because I'm a mouthbreather and always have a congested nose.

This full face one has been amazing, the mask itself lasts a while. The inner mold you can replace for $30-40 every 4-6 weeks to prevent leaks.

Life-changer!
The f20 is a great mask and the one I wear also

I use nasal. It teaches/forces you to nose breath, I'd say give it a try and if you can't stand it after 2 weeks then switch. You can also switch out the nose/mouth piece without buying a full head unit if your using reamed, buy on amazon as providers are charging you massive overhead.

Make sure your very tired when adjusting to it. 3 years into cpap I will lay until I'm actually tired enough to sleep then I'll put it on

I use nasal. It teaches/forces you to nose breath, I'd say give it a try and if you can't stand it after 2 weeks then switch. You can also switch out the nose/mouth piece without buying a full head unit if your using reamed, buy on amazon as providers are charging you massive overhead.

Make sure your very tired when adjusting to it. 3 years into cpap I will lay until I'm actually tired enough to sleep then I'll put it on
I can’t even relax enough to sleep without my mask on now. I put it on even to take naps or I just end up laying there because I know I won’t get good sleep

I can’t even relax enough to sleep without my mask on now. I put it on even to take naps or I just end up laying there because I know I won’t get good sleep
I physically can't sleep without my cpap either. I've tried to nap without it. My body will not sleep no matted how tired. Soon as I put it on. I'm out. But its still easier for me to lay there and get tired without it on. I have major sleep issues

I have this one and i am quite okay with it

hope the link is okay, if not then please remove.
It is Resmed Airfit F30

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity