over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cpapmyway dot com

Pheedno

Registered
Has anyone used this company with their "prescription service"? I'm assuming it mean they'll write the script if you purchase a machine. Sort of like directlabs will write a requisition if you purchase blood tests?

or you can find someone that already has a script (the scripts are good for a lifetime) and order from a more legit company

How do you know what pressure is best for you without a sleep study?

or you can find someone that already has a script (the scripts are good for a lifetime) and order from a more legit company
If the product purchased is a brand name what would be difference between a "legit" company and this one?

BLswan, my understanding is you can purchase on e that auto-regulates based upon your breathing

If the product purchased is a brand name what would be difference between a "legit" company and this one?

BLswan, my understanding is you can purchase on e that auto-regulates based upon your breathing
yes your correct i was thinking in terms of overpaying for the product and them justifying by writing you a script. and you want an APAP (auto-regulating) vs. a CPAP. CPAP is outdated. i recommend the res-med airsense 10. its the cadillac. should be around $500

I just actually used them...literally got my sleep study results today. (home study for $200). The result was severe obstructive sleep apnea as well as some central apnea, AHI at 35.3

The study report include recommended pressure settings as well as a recommendation for an Auto CPAP, as well as a script.

I ordered the ResMed Airsense 10. All in all I spent $1200 for the machine, sleep study and report, mask, tubes, carrying case, SD card, and cleaner. My insurance was useless in this case (very high deductible), and it was taking over a month for the sleep clinics to even get me a study scheduled. Thankfully I chose this route, and saved both time and money.

Time will tell when I get the machine, which is expected tomorrow or Thursday.

FWIW

MY first three nights using the machine (full mask) my AHI has been: 0.6, 1.4, 1.2.

It has literally been like a light switch thus far. When I wake up I am no longer exhausted or tired. So THIS is what a good night's sleep is supposed to be like?!

I ended up ordering from them. It was seamless. Resmed, as well.

I'm picking up my CPAP machine tomorrow. I had 12 Apneas during my home study where I stopped breathing for 10 seconds each time. I also had 281 Hypopneas.
Hopefully it won't take too long to get used to and I get a good night's sleep again.

Interested to hear how this works for you. I had the same machine. Used it for a few months. I couldn't get used to it. The air was so dry being forced down my throat. I even bought the humidifier and special hose, didn't help at all. Half the time I would wake up in the morning and the mask would be on the floor because apparently I would rip it off in my sleep. At some point I'm going to have the nose and throat surgery.

Made an appointment for a sleep study.My girl says I sound like I am dying in my sleep sometimes.I've put this off long enough.

Regards, Ethan

After the first night I woke up the next morning wheezing and a had a slight sore throat. It didn't happen again the last 2 nights. It doesn't help me fall asleep, it just keeps me alive when I sleep. LOL. I still get up to pee at least 3 times per night. And I still take ambien before bed.

After the first night I woke up the next morning wheezing and a had a slight sore throat. It didn't happen again the last 2 nights. It doesn't help me fall asleep, it just keeps me alive when I sleep. LOL. I still get up to pee at least 3 times per night. And I still take ambien before bed.
Does yours have a humidifier? If so, make sure it's filled every night. If mine runs out of water and goes for a few hours I wake up with a sore throat.

Yes, it has a humidifier. I make sure it's filled to the max every night. Haven't wheezed or had a sore throat since the first night I use it.

What’d you pay for it?
$933 - pricey but worth it. I looked on Craigslist around my state and nobody had any. The CPAP Shop even said they wouldn't be taking any new orders for them.

The DreamStation 2 is quieter, smaller, and even though I'm using the same mask the airflow seems to be tighter. The water lasts longer too - I can go at least 2 nights on a full reservoir.

$933 - pricey but worth it. I looked on Craigslist around my state and nobody had any. The CPAP Shop even said they wouldn't be taking any new orders for them.

The DreamStation 2 is quieter, smaller, and even though I'm using the same mask the airflow seems to be tighter. The water lasts longer too - I can go at least 2 nights on a full reservoir.
Your thoughts/opinions on those cpap/apap traveling ones? Smaller, cheaper, at least its something?

MS

Your thoughts/opinions on those cpap/apap traveling ones? Smaller, cheaper, at least its something?

MS
I purchased the Resmed mini since I travel quite a bit and I'm very happy with it.

MS
I've never purchased or used one made for traveling. Both my original DreamStation and DreamStation 2 came with travel cases and they're small enough to take with you. I see no need for another one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131