advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Golias says he doesn't use GH--what do u think?

lex, was trevor smith at least "somewhat lean" when he was supposedly weighing upwards of 400lbs when you met him?

pretty sure he was pretty tall, like 6'3'' or so, wasn't he?

I remember seeing pics of him next to Ronnie and jay, and he almost dwarfs them!

it's sad what happened to trevor smith... people liked to talk a lot of shit about him, but everyone I know who ever met him/dealt with him only had great things to say about him and that he was a super nice guy..

Trevor was really a gentle giant, the trolls murdered him on line as usual which made him with drawl even more so from the boards. In fact after he died I talked to his wife Nancy Smith (now Nancy Noreman) after she came on Mayhem and I deleted some really nasty posts in a thread the trolls came over and posted in his RIP thread. He ran a really good supplement company called Nuclear Nutrition, and had made some training videos - sadly the company went down and the videos never fully released because of his family legal battles with his wife.

While searching for his pics this vid came up
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNdWSCcpung"]TREVOR SMITH Leg Workout Video Never Before Seen Footage - YouTube[/ame]

LEX is right he made PROS look like little boys, and I'll say in advance who gives a flying fk if he ever competed, he was like the white Victor Richards...only he had some really valuable writings out there on training drugs and nutrition. Beyond Failure Training was his system

Attachments

• trevor and coleman.jpg
    trevor and coleman.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 386
  • trevor and cutler.jpg
    trevor and cutler.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 242
  • trevor and nancy.jpg
    trevor and nancy.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 662
Trevor was really a gentle giant, the trolls murdered him on line as usual which made him with drawl even more so from the boards. In fact after he died I talked to his wife Nancy Smith (now Nancy Noreman) after she came on Mayhem and I deleted some really nasty posts in a thread the trolls came over and posted in his RIP thread. He ran a really good supplement company called Nuclear Nutrition, and had made some training videos - sadly the company went down and the videos never fully released because of his family legal battles with his wife.

While searching for his pics this vid came up
TREVOR SMITH Leg Workout Video Never Before Seen Footage - YouTube

LEX is right he made PROS look like little boys, and I'll say in advance who gives a flying fk if he ever competed, he was like the white Victor Richards...only he had some really valuable writings out there on training drugs and nutrition. Beyond Failure Training was his system

I don't think he looks particularly good but he's impressive. I like the slow reps he utilized. I read up a lot on him years again. Thanks for refreshing my memory as I will read up some more. In many ways he comes in the same category as this guy in regards to physique...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVTwof5fELc"]BODYBUILDING MOTIVATION - From Monster to Freak - YouTube[/ame]

I KINDA agree. Notice how there were 8 people that posted after I said what I said and Pusher was the ONLY one to take my post as a threat.
Says a lot about him.
His other post on this thread makes HIM look like the internet tough guy

Oh well...takes all types to have a fun thread I guess.

hey there sweetheart, you quoted me, idiot, not them. you're standing up for your buddy a lil hard. like a lil bit of hero-worship going on. like you get PERSONALLY offended when I say after seeing the dude in person on the santa monica pier, that I didn't think there was any way he was 350.

and you come up with "what are you gonna do when I post a pic of him weighting... " blah blah blah.... and I told you what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna not give a shit. that's what I'm gonna do. and you continue with your WWE/Pro Wrestling buffoonery like you got an audience and a mic.

arnt you an adult? that's some WWE Raw nonsense. I'd expect a lil more.

LOL...I cant believe 2 guys are arguing OVER ANOTHER GUY!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Yeah..he's a little too stupid for me.
Jealousy sucks.

Anyway..

Yeah..he's a little too stupid for me.
Jealousy sucks.

Anyway..

lol... jealousy? TF do I care about your hero or what he weighs? I said I doubted he weighed 350 because when I saw him 5ft away from me there was no way he was 350 and you got all but hurt and ran to his defense and have been like a cheerleader since. you remind me of Mayweathers bodyguards. lol very clownish.

C'mon guys, enough with the bullshit!

Trevor Smith was absolutely huge. He made me look like I didn't even train.

Unfortunately he was always wearing a bedsheet for a shirt. lol

So never saw him in a tank top or so. But who gives a fuck.

Shit while we're at it, Brian Shaw is truly massive too. And I take my hat off to him also. Hope no one is going to claim he uses oil and out angles everyone in his pics.

lex, was trevor smith at least "somewhat lean" when he was supposedly weighing upwards of 400lbs when you met him?

pretty sure he was pretty tall, like 6'3'' or so, wasn't he?

I remember seeing pics of him next to Ronnie and jay, and he almost dwarfs them!

it's sad what happened to trevor smith... people liked to talk a lot of shit about him, but everyone I know who ever met him/dealt with him only had great things to say about him and that he was a super nice guy..

Yup He was exactly same height as me 6'3 or so it seemed, I weighted 295ish ok lean and he was 400lb proly little less lean. Talked for about 30min.

Earlier that day we did an interview with BIll Katzmerie strong man dude, he was a large scary man, and then I met Trever and its make a 300lb guy (me) think what the fuck am I doing wrong here.

Last edited:
Craig said yesterday on Luimarco that he's off the sauce.
I believe it too...good for him.
Says the passing of Dallas, Pianna and his dog all within 7 days gave him a wake up call.
4 weeks clean.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuQM0_V3nWM"]Craig Golias Talks About Bigorexia & Health Concerns - YouTube[/ame]

i had to do a cardio walk this morning and decided to listen to this thru my headphones....

That was truly one of the saddest things Ive ever listened to. What a sad state of affairs. I have no doubt Ill never make the Mensa list if i keep listening to things like this that will make me a dumber person than 2 hours ago

33 years old spitting up blood and going to a hospital because you have racing heartbeat and palpitations for 4 days and the nurse speculates you might be having a heart attack....and yet he puts a huge amount of thought into

1) how important it is that he doesnt look small in pictures and how much it bothers him

2) How important it is not to be out angled in pictures so he doesnt look smaller next to the person he is taking pictures with.

You young guys are not going to get it...alot of you are not there yet. I listened to this interview as an older than 40 educated person who is well rounded and could not get over how freaking idiotic it is to hear someone care so much about something that doesnt mean jack crap in the grand scheme of things. I couldnt even imagine what an intelligent person in society would think after listening to this interview....they just came from reading about the proposed hyperloop travel system and the newest treatment for bicuspid aortic valves to a guy who all he cares about is whether he looks big enough in pictures.

could you have a more disillusioned state of what is important in life or not?

Last edited:
i had to do a cardio walk this morning and decided to listen to this thru my headphones....

That was truly one of the saddest things Ive ever listened to. What a sad state of affairs. I have no doubt Ill never make the Mensa list if i keep listening to things like this that will make me a dumber person than 2 hours ago

33 years old spitting up blood and going to a hospital because you have racing heartbeat and palpitations for 4 days and the nurse speculates you might be having a heart attack....and yet he puts a huge amount of thought into

1) how important it is that he doesnt look small in pictures and how much it bothers him

2) How important it is not to be out angled in pictures so he doesnt look smaller next to the person he is taking pictures with.

You young guys are not going to get it...alot of you are not there yet. I listened to this interview as an older than 40 educated person who is well rounded and could not get over how freaking idiotic it is to hear someone care so much about something that doesnt mean jack crap in the grand scheme of things. I couldnt even imagine what an intelligent person in society would think after listening to this interview....they just came from reading about the proposed hyperloop travel system and the newest treatment for bicuspid aortic valves to a guy who all he cares about is whether he looks big enough in pictures.

could you have a more disillusioned state of what is important in life or not?
Wouldn't you classify this as a mental illness at that point?

Granted we all have it to some degree but extreme irrationality and fear of something (losing "muscle") to the point of detrimental health is the same as any other form of mental illness when you look at it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This guy did not get that big from exogenous GH. He obviously has the genes to make him that big no matter what he uses.

Yup He was exactly same height as me 6'3 or so it seemed, I weighted 295ish ok lean and he was 400lb proly little less lean. Talked for about 30min.

Earlier that day we did an interview with BIll Katzmerie strong man dude, he was a large scary man, and then I met Trever and its make a 300lb guy (me) think what the fuck am I doing wrong here.

I used to talk to trevor a bit... Great guy... Give Ya the shirt off his back..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131