advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Golias says he doesn't use GH--what do u think?

Who cares. He is a freak and it could easily be possible. Loads of guys get freaky without ever touching hgh... it's by no means essential. AAS will give most of your gains. That being said people lie all the time and about weird things too. Like they will tell you about their abuse but lie about something else... Rich Piana and PMMA is a good example becaus ethe PMMA is obvious yet he still denies the extent of his usage. I know Craig wants to be the biggest freak of all time so he is prepared to do anything it takes (going from his interviews). So again he could be telling the truth but who really cares. He is a freak and I agree with Allex having the biggest freak show would be good.

So it is possible for a guy to get that massive with just anabolics huh?
Amazing.
I do understand there is an outside chance he's not being forthcoming about it..for whatever reason.
Either way---I'm gonna continue to follow him cuz he seems pretty cool.
He's one massive human for sure.

I 100% believe him, no reason for him to lie. Not like he's saying he's natural. He just doesn't use that.

I know a guy who has been in the Olympia stage (I believe only once and didn't place well, but still) who doesn't use GH. He has tried it but never saw anything from it and never used it again.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Hgh is not the holy grail it's made out to be in terms of muscle gains so it's possible. The guy is a monster but he's not incredibly conditioned etc

classic case of......

just because you are "BIG".....
does NOT mean you should be on stage....

Attachments

• craig.jpg
    craig.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 4,000
Dorian said he only tried HGH for one prep later in his career and placed lower. I know nobody here ever believes him but he sounds believable whenever he talks about it.

Clearly I have no clue what the guy is doing, if he's lying or not, but what I know for sure is you can EASILY be 300lbs (not ripped sure, but in pretty decent shape), with the right combination of great genetics / tons of food / higher than average AAS usage / possibly slin.

I've seen it first hand with a few guys (mostly black dudes though) over the years... with none of them competing or even having the desire to. :)

ttM9Eoz.jpg

I used to live with Craig...the guy lies about every thing.

Used to tell everyone he was natural when it was blatantly obvious..had full blown gyno and every thing.

I dont care what he does or doesnt do... dude is a fuckin MONSTER...i dont care who u are... stand next to 350 on the street and your gonna be dwarfed and look like you swim... old pic pretty ruff w the gyno, new pic= holy shiit!

I used to live with Craig...the guy lies about every thing.

Used to tell everyone he was natural when it was blatantly obvious..had full blown gyno and every thing.

Joking or serious?
Pittbulltank...I agree with you.
I dont what he's on.
My questin was really to just find out if the body can utilize THAT much anabolics for THAT long of a time and still make incredible gains.
I saw him about 2 weeks ago at LVAC....from the back he looks like part of the wall.
Fucking incredible.
I'd take half of that size and be happy.

no amount of muscle will change the way he looks on stage
was that point....

so you take the stage pic.....add 50lbs of muscle to it......

think he will look any better...??? NOPE...

hes just not a stage BBer.....

looks great in selfies though.

:)

I know Craig personally, additionally his GF and I do business together ( Real Estate). While I cant say for 100% he doesn't use GH what I can say is what he said in that interview is exactly on point with everything he has said for years in person. I do not see a reason why he would lie about GH when hes honest about everything else. Believe what you want

I have met both of those guys and Golias is twice the size of Piana. Dude is a beast. I was at the post office and he was mailing some t-shirts out to fans and looked gigantic.
I'm 6'03" and 268lbs and was dwarfed in comparison. Very rarely do I ever feel that.
Piana, I met at last year's Olympia Expo and dude is cool but really looked like he was definitely full of synthol. Arms and shoulders looked very unnatural and fake.
Didn't really answer the question but added my .02

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Joking or serious?
Pittbulltank...I agree with you.
I dont what he's on.
My questin was really to just find out if the body can utilize THAT much anabolics for THAT long of a time and still make incredible gains.
I saw him about 2 weeks ago at LVAC....from the back he looks like part of the wall.
Fucking incredible.
I'd take half of that size and be happy.

Im serious. We lived in Rancho Mirage in one of Ed Connors houses. Trained at Golds Gym Palm Desert/Palm Springs

Im serious. We lived in Rancho Mirage in one of Ed Connors houses. Trained at Golds Gym Palm Desert/Palm Springs

you carry his gym bag....???

no amount of muscle will change the way he looks on stage
was that point....

so you take the stage pic.....add 50lbs of muscle to it......

think he will look any better...??? NOPE...

hes just not a stage BBer.....

looks great in selfies though.

:)

Very true but not very important. Meaning there aren't many guys walking around looking like him. Plus some people have no intention to compete but can still be successful in the fitness/bodybuilding or whatever you want to call it. That stage pic is not good but I am sure he could do much better but sure never a top bodybuilder. He doesn't have a nice physique just pure freak factor.

Rich Piana is an idiot but 5 years ago he looked super impressive in person. Granted his arms etc are fake but he really did look majorly impressive to me. His physique is starting to deteriorate now though (to be expected). He still impressed me more than a lot of the top bodybuilders.

Very true but not very important. Meaning there aren't many guys walking around looking like him. Plus some people have no intention to compete but can still be successful in the fitness/bodybuilding or whatever you want to call it. That stage pic is not good but I am sure he could do much better but sure never a top bodybuilder. He doesn't have a nice physique just pure freak factor.

Rich Piana is an idiot but 5 years ago he looked super impressive in person. Granted his arms etc are fake but he really did look majorly impressive to me. His physique is starting to deteriorate now though (to be expected). He still impressed me more than a lot of the top bodybuilders.

he must have lost a bet to get on stage looking like that.....

:(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke