advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Golias says he doesn't use GH--what do u think?

he must have lost a bet to get on stage looking like that.....

:(

You would think about 8 weeks out he would think ok I best do everything I can to get rid of this gyno. I don't compete but I know if I had gyno that bad on stage day I wouldn't even bother walking out unless the rest of me looked incredible.

Craig 's father must be James Tiny Vest:D

Attachments

• Tiny vest.jpg
    Tiny vest.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,613
I think the dude photoshops his pics, either to make his body bigger or head smaller. Then you have the angling trick he uses :D But a big bastard nonetheless.

There's only one reason he doesn't use GH (if he in fact doesn't): he can't, either because he can't afford it or can't get ahold of it. Niether of which I believe is sounds plausible. This guy looks like the typical bodybuilding addict who does anything to get IG likes and grow as monstrous as possible and damn the consequenses.

Why would someone admit to roids but deny gh or insulin or synthol or whatever?
People are fucking weird, they have many weird ideas in their head that make no sense, it might even appear there's zero to gain by lying. But lie they will. The best liars are those who make it appear like they are open and honest... then you can sprinkle in baloney for amusement and there's a bigger chance people will believe it.

Damn genetics -sadly his mental state never allowed him to compete- that and politics.
And with Arnold and Sergio, Victor said his brother had even better genetics than him and never had interest in the gym.
It's pretty nutty. Similar to how Bo Jacksons brother was even more built and supposedly better than him, but had no interest in sports or the same opportunities as bo.

To be honest, a lot of supremely gifted guys don't have a ton of interest in this. When it comes so easily, their focus isn't absolute. Plus I doubt genes like that harbor the insecurities that make up a giant chunk of the bodybuilding community. Nobody's picking on that person when they're young, they aren't taunted for being small, and they never had a need to "be big".

The guys who have the genetics who treat this like a sport with absolute focus are the Champions we hear about; Jay Cutler, Phil Heath...etc

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

VR came up in 1987. Ask ANY bodybuilder during that era what the options were for GH back then. Cadaver GH, or recombinant GH (which was so insanely expensive, you were better off getting a mortgage on a home). Victor was born in Nigeria, and was 1 of 10 siblings that his parents had to raise, It's pretty safe to say this guy could not get his hands on GH, and the doses that people think he would be "taking" to get to that size.

Ok, revisiting this...

We know Richards grew up poor, alright. But, was he still poor as a young man?

Also, what was the cost of cadaver HGH back then? Anyone knows or remembers? Most older guys would agree that cadaver's was common in California during the 70's.

We also know it's very common for bodybuilders to do g4p or sell steroids and other drugs to afford their drug habits. I'm not saying that Victor did any of this, obviously.

So, can we really assume Victor Richards or anyone else didn't use HGH because he was a poor kid? Or is that a stretch?

Ok, revisiting this...

We know Richards grew up poor, alright. But, was he still poor as a young man?

Also, what was the cost of cadaver HGH back then? Anyone knows or remembers? Most older guys would agree that cadaver's was common in California during the 70's.

We also know it's very common for bodybuilders to do g4p or sell steroids and other drugs to afford their drug habits. I'm not saying that Victor did any of this, obviously.

So, can we really assume Victor Richards or anyone else didn't use HGH because he was a poor kid? Or is that a stretch?
Look man, assume what you want. I really don't give a shit what people think was the reason why VR was so damn big.

Most guys in his situation, including many training at Golds gym at the time were broke. Ask Gregg Valentino, he used be VRs spotter back in the day at golds gym. A lot of these guys could barely afford rent down there, and would often miss paying it over gym fees, food, and various other things bodybuilders wasted money on.

There was ONE Victor Richards in a golds gym full of bodybuilders. You think he was getting his hands on some elite GH? Was he digging up Graves and robbing brains to harvest his own?

Am I saying he never tried it? Nope, and the hell do I know. I know there was something special about that 240 lb 18 year old Nigerian kid. You aren't supposed to be that size at that age with limited resources.

Yes there were Olympia competitors in the 90s running high GH doses, spending upwards of 40k on prep (according to some industry guys who aren't too reliable [emoji54] ), but they had a lot to gain even in prize money. VR didn't even compete professionally or got on stage with these guys. 0 financial incentive.

Phidias made a really good post in one of the threads a little while back; it summarized this whole argument and why it really serves no purpose. We have seen amazing physiques take everything under the kitchen sink, and amazing physiques barely taking anything.

I will say this; and you can ask ANY vet here who was around in the 90s. A lot of the times, doses were not as crazy as they were made out to be. They just weren't. You had guys like Titus who sat on the extreme end, and you had some guys that didn't even like taking (Lee Priest). Most probably did what they needed to leading up the show, but it wasn't a hormonal war, especially like today.

These are just my thoughts. Take it for what it is.

Alright, didn't think you'd get mad. Never mind then.
no mad, sleepy [emoji39]

trying to fall back asleep

It's pretty nutty. Similar to how Bo Jacksons brother was even more built and supposedly better than him, but had no interest in sports or the same opportunities as bo.

To be honest, a lot of supremely gifted guys don't have a ton of interest in this. When it comes so easily, their focus isn't absolute. Plus I doubt genes like that harbor the insecurities that make up a giant chunk of the bodybuilding community. Nobody's picking on that person when they're young, they aren't taunted for being small, and they never had a need to "be big".

The guys who have the genetics who treat this like a sport with absolute focus are the Champions we hear about; Jay Cutler, Phil Heath...etc

Agreed. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who could have been Mr Olympia that never pursued bodybuilding who we will never know existed.

classic case of......

just because you are "BIG".....

does NOT mean you should be on stage....

Maybe. But who wins if he shows up to the gym and is twice your size or strength?
The stage is one day once a year.

Thread kinda turned into hate on Craig because he didn't look good on stage...

Regarding his contests
1. How did you look on stage? Have you even been in stage?

2. Would you be in his weight class?

Whether he takes GH
1. Did you have to take GH to hit 350 with abs. Wait non of us are even close to that so we have no reason not to believe him.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thread kinda turned into hate on Craig because he didn't look good on stage.

Just from one guy, I believe.

I think he looks freakish in a good way. And no obvious oil or pmma.

He probably could look decent onstage few years down the road while being twice the size of everyone else.

Maybe. But who wins if he shows up to the gym and is twice your size or strength?
The stage is one day once a year.

who wins what...??? selfie of the year..???

:confused:

you think someone's "winning" just because someone is bigger???

Last edited:

Winning in terms of the goal to be huge, most people going to the gym are looking to get big. Everyone who knows who Craig is outside of his personal life wants to be big

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

In the world of BB there is too many lies and stupid declarations that we are not able to verify. Starting from "REAL" nattys and ending with so many bro science bullshit stories. For this one, I think only he would know and maybe his closest pin partner;)

Just from one guy, I believe.

I think he looks freakish in a good way. And no obvious oil or pmma.

He probably could look decent onstage few years down the road while being twice the size of everyone else.

I think he looks great too so no hating from me. It's a look I don't want but one I admire. In regards to bodybuilding I like big physiques. Some guys look incredible and you meet them and they are not big just have great genetics and muscle bellies and look super impressive. If someone is huge but looks good too then it's super impressive to me. He is still relatively lean and carries loads of muscle.

Yes bigger and stronger.

I think the dude photoshops his pics, either to make his body bigger or head smaller. Then you have the angling trick he uses :D But a big bastard nonetheless.

There's only one reason he doesn't use GH (if he in fact doesn't): he can't, either because he can't afford it or can't get ahold of it. Niether of which I believe is sounds plausible. This guy looks like the typical bodybuilding addict who does anything to get IG likes and grow as monstrous as possible and damn the consequenses.

Why would someone admit to roids but deny gh or insulin or synthol or whatever?
People are fucking weird, they have many weird ideas in their head that make no sense, it might even appear there's zero to gain by lying. But lie they will. The best liars are those who make it appear like they are open and honest... then you can sprinkle in baloney for amusement and there's a bigger chance people will believe it.

LMFAO bro you are sooo far off, again I personally known Craig for many years now, Hell we lift together daily at the same gym. I do real estate business with his GF.

1: Zero PhotoShop
2: GH in Vegas is as easy to get as Coffee
3: His financial situation is fine, he doesn't have money issues in the least

Craig is that massive in person, and AGAIN I see no reason for him to lie about one drug when he's honest about everything else and has been consistent in what he says for years now

is he addicted to bodybuilding YES and he would be the first person to tell you that, I really never understood the hate toward this guy, he is just a big ass gym bodybuilder who is super friendly and encourages everyone in the gym, the man is never negative towards others yet the internet feels a need to attack him

I didn't start this with any hate towards him in the least.
I happen to love the guy.
You never hear him tearing anybody up. He's BEYOND approachable in the gym and in the street. He's an all around nice guy it seems.
Do I wanna look like him---fuck yeah..for a little while anyway.
Do I have what it takes to look like him? Nope.

This was just a question about a person--ANYBODY his size--that says they don't use GH and are well over 300lbs with abs.
I just asked for my own anabolic knowledge.

But thinking about it now--I'm glad this got to 3 pages. It keeps his name alive on Google.
He prob comes to PM so he's seen it--but Im gonna send it to him on IG.

First ...vic richards parents were dr s .....he told me that himself .....so i doubt he grew up poor second , he was obcessed with being the biggest and strongest for himself ...he didnt need to earn a living ....he just ate huge amounts of food ...and trained heavy high volune on basic movements.....i doubt he used insulin ....and probably didnt use gh til now .....guy held a ton of water ...like the guys off season do today .....guy was thick as shit ....legs from side were unreal ...great arms ...just huge ...but no way he could have beat haney due to his width and back ....and he would have never beat yates on back or condition ...guy was a beast ...awesome gym bber ......he built his body with ungodly ammounts of food ...heavy training ....consistent drug use ..( he preferred anabolics which surprized me ..cuz he held tons of water ....probably lied ...lol . ) and the right parents

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131