advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Golias says he doesn't use GH--what do u think?

Thanks PF .....hope all is well with you and your lady [ hope you are still coaching the kids on the side ....that was great for you ] much love my friend ......Einstein said ," simplicity is bliss "........too many people take on complicated drug and eating programs too soon , burn out and they are done .....Dante used to say if you can't reach national level size on the basics ...and under gram of test .....you just don't have it .....lol.....tenny likes to tell guys not to rush gains ....and to take your time .....I used write here all time about the tortoise gets the hare in bbing ......slow and steady wins the race ...you got so many guys here average height or taller that don't weigh over 250 lb on test and food [ I am talking off season shape ] ......If you arent' 250 on 750 mg of test ....then you aren't eating enough....or training properly ...imo ......greg zulak used to say you want to be 225 lb on stage you are going to be 265 -275 lb off season for a long while to hold that .....if want to be 250 ....you have to see around 300lb .....putting on mass .....is a progressive process ....it is getting stronger ....eating more ....taking gradually more drugs ......slow and steady ...you can get very big in just a few years ......crash and burn will give you nothing lasting ......and no one wants to maintain the complicated protocols over time unless they are extremely addicted to the sport and drugs ......Even Phidias one of the best bbers in his country admits it is a struggle to live the life style ......most guys , with jobs, kids , ect can't live and eat like guys on these advanced programs ......better to just do the basics .....if you are gifted you will be very big in a few yrs [ then you can access things ] r just be a big healthy guy ...slowly eating more....getting stronger year after year to you get to a point of comfort in yourself ...

Great posts by iabadman - good to see you round here again.

This board is like comedy central lately really read it for a good laugh the insecurities are incredible both mentally and physically in many of the members on here that constantly rip the hell out of everyone and everything. :D

Dude's bigger than ever single person on this board, which makes it even funnier-even if he angles his pictures or whatever.

Life is full of deceit - take a look in the mirror sometime and see who's staring back at you.;)

Craig looks like a morphed version of Bradley Martin. :)

craig is easy to find here in Vegas. He'll also take pics with anyone who asks. He's a really big guy, but isn't as impressive in person as pics. Really nice guy though.
You don't think so? I think he is

Was talking to him at the Cutler Classic and I just felt like a child.

Jay doesn't even make me feel like that

Maybe it's his height, I don't know
Jay I look eye to eye

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

First off --I'm not shaming on him in ANY WAY.
I happen to like the guy. I follow him on all of his social media.
For the last three years or so, I've seen him around town or at the gym at least 20 -30 times.
He's just as big as he looks --maybe even bigger.
I respect anybody that puts in that kind of work. He's a positive influence online and seems like a really nice guy.

Okay..
Last week Luimarco on Youtube had a 25 min interview with him. There for the second time in this Golias series from Luimarco he asked Golias about his GH usage.
He said he doesn't use it.
MY question is this.
The guy is pretty honest about his use of anabolics without getting into specific compounds.
Why would he lie about GH use?
Or is it possible he's not lying?
Can the human body reach a LEGIT 350 pounds--WITH VISABLE ABS without GH?
For three years he's (at least} looked massive beyond belief.
If he is being honest--what drugs and dosages could he be using to get THAT big?
IS it possible to attain without GH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPerwQIidv0&t=200s

I've seen him in person as well. the last time being on the santa monica pier when he was with some blond girl and holding an iphone up at a 45degree angle above is face, and NO WAY is he as "big" as he appears in his pics. it's kinda obvious to most that his pics aren't "legit".

I agree with iabadman, food intake and diet is key. I used aas when i was younger when i first joined Pm for a couple years. Now that i am older and learned by trial and error without gear , i am stronger and better then i was back then with a proper diet now. I Wish i had the knowledge i have now when i was geared up then.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

and NO WAY is he as "big" as he appears in his pics. it's kinda obvious to most that his pics aren't "legit".

Serious question:
What's your idea of big if 6'2 350 isn't big?

Massive G nailed it of course, so much insecurity here it's pretty lame
Let's see according to Pro Muscle

Craig:
has to be abusing GH and Insulin
He is shooting oil on the daily
He is photo-shopping all his pics
He is big but not that big, cause 350 is small apparently
He is not 350lbs
He is a scam artist

this crap is killing the industry, hate all day long against our own.
meanwhile Craig is cranking away in the gym getting huge and is SUPER nice to everyone he meets and supports them in the gym

Last edited:

Craig:
He is not 350lbs
He is a scam artist

meanwhile Craig is cranking away in the gym getting huge and is SUPER nice to everyone he meets and supports them in the gym

yea, that's cool. continue to assume everybody else is too dumb to tell he's not 350lbs (& because I say that, I MUST be 400lbs, that's the only way to qualify that opinion, right?)

keep on insulting the publics intelligence and he get what he's got commin.

Craig:
He is not 350lbs
He is a scam artist

I wasn't trying to hate on him being hypercritical. About the pics possibly being altered, it's simply something that almost anyone will consider when they see his IG account, and it's been discussed everywhere before. It will automatically come up when you see something extraordinary. Also the out-angling thing, it's become a popular term on the net and it's jokingly said everywhere. Golias is one of the master out-anglers :D
And the speculation about his drug intake, every bb fan will think about it automatically when they see something extraordinary. I don't think it's pure hate or malice against his person, not at all, it's just guys discussing what pops up in their head. Personally I would hate a debate climate where no one can say what they think for fear of hurting feelings, just heaping praise on anyone on the net would feel so fake. The smart objects of "criticism" take it all in in good humor and don't act oversensitive - that way they gain new fans quickly. I'm pretty sure Golias has done that. :)

i dont know what this board likes sometimes lol.... got a well over 300+ lb bodybuilder (sure maybe structure flaws for stage, but has built 300+ lbs leaner then anyone on this site excpet maybe ifbb pro Paulo who doesnt even post anymore and he isnt a "mess" of body inbalances from my view) and he gets flamed....but a non competitor, even like myself, not even a legit HW will be told "doing great" as i gain 5lbs in a bathroom selfie.....then pics come up with Ramy/Dallas and the comments are- OMG he looks so unhealhty that big... his bloodwork is probably bad... but comments cease on vet members talking about grams that dont even look like bodybuilders, just decent gym physiques for a small town.... we will talk about physique division guys, and everyone says they are small, or too small to be taking the drugs they take.... meanwhile, their physiques just crush anyone posting the bullshit in the thread EVERYTIME...just seems the negativity is an all time high.. i cant understand how any of us that arent on a national stage or pro can say much bad things about a guy that if 99.9% of us stand next to him, would look like dam golfer...

Plus i like this guys motto "Fuck Skinny, Get HUGE! " ... pretty classic lol

Choosing pics with no crazy angling or super close to cam.... if thats not a legit bodybuilder (with a few structure flaws from being great om stage) i dont know what it... that is a fuckin HOUSE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170728-100403.jpg
    Screenshot_20170728-100403.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 231
  • Screenshot_20170728-100435.jpg
    Screenshot_20170728-100435.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 255
  • Screenshot_20170728-100556.jpg
    Screenshot_20170728-100556.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 910
  • Screenshot_20170728-100621.jpg
    Screenshot_20170728-100621.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_20170728-101655.jpg
    Screenshot_20170728-101655.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
wheres all the leg selfies...???

:)

wheres all the leg selfies...???

:)

Im not saying they are pro quality, but they arent bad lol... his calves are over 20" for sure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170728-104748.jpg
    Screenshot_20170728-104748.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 3,011
Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170728-104722.jpg
    Screenshot_20170728-104722.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 832
they surely do....

I wasn't trying to hate on him being hypercritical. About the pics possibly being altered, it's simply something that almost anyone will consider when they see his IG account, and it's been discussed everywhere before. It will automatically come up when you see something extraordinary. Also the out-angling thing, it's become a popular term on the net and it's jokingly said everywhere. Golias is one of the master out-anglers :D
And the speculation about his drug intake, every bb fan will think about it automatically when they see something extraordinary. I don't think it's pure hate or malice against his person, not at all, it's just guys discussing what pops up in their head. Personally I would hate a debate climate where no one can say what they think for fear of hurting feelings, just heaping praise on anyone on the net would feel so fake. The smart objects of "criticism" take it all in in good humor and don't act oversensitive - that way they gain new fans quickly. I'm pretty sure Golias has done that. :)

Exactly. I only have good things to say about his physique. Pitbull summed it up perfectly and guys hate far too much. But if I go on someones IG and see many heavily altered pics when other guys stating he doesn't alter them it's the first thing that comes to mind. He is one of the biggest freaks on the planet though.

Craig:
He is not 350lbs
He is a scam artist

Oh hai there Craig

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner