YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Golias says he doesn't use GH--what do u think?

kilsong

Registered
First off --I'm not shaming on him in ANY WAY.
I happen to like the guy. I follow him on all of his social media.
For the last three years or so, I've seen him around town or at the gym at least 20 -30 times.
He's just as big as he looks --maybe even bigger.
I respect anybody that puts in that kind of work. He's a positive influence online and seems like a really nice guy.

Okay..
Last week Luimarco on Youtube had a 25 min interview with him. There for the second time in this Golias series from Luimarco he asked Golias about his GH usage.
He said he doesn't use it.
MY question is this.
The guy is pretty honest about his use of anabolics without getting into specific compounds.
Why would he lie about GH use?
Or is it possible he's not lying?
Can the human body reach a LEGIT 350 pounds--WITH VISABLE ABS without GH?
For three years he's (at least} looked massive beyond belief.
If he is being honest--what drugs and dosages could he be using to get THAT big?
IS it possible to attain without GH?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPerwQIidv0&t=200s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPerwQIidv0&t=200s[/ame]

Just my opinion ( and eople know it lol) from looking at studies of hgh.

gh doesn't build muscle. It's a tool with benefits while youre buildng muscle from other drugs. As we've seen in resent testing here, there are many good cheap generics.
Might as well keep it in the tool bag at these prices. Or mk677

Last edited:
In all my years IVE hear two things about gh... First, some people believe it was a game changer for them and completely transformed their physique.. The other is some believed it didn't do much ( Lee preist for example) and just used it because they wanted to cover their bases.. I think gh combined with slin properly can be a " game changer " for some but I can see people getting very large on gear alone with no gh.. Feasible ..

Just my opinion ( and eople know it lol) from looking at studies of hgh.

gh doesn't build muscle. It's a tool with benefits while youre buildng muscle from other drugs. As we've seen in resent testing here, there are many good cheap generics.
Might as well keep it in the tool bag at these prices. Or mk677

Yes..mgh can act for positively on body composition but it does so with synergy from other drugs.. Not gh alone..

2 things.

1. Victor Richards didn't need GH to be 300 lbs at 5'9.
2. The bodybuilding industry is full of insecurities and lies.

And how exactly do you know that?

I don't at all.

But let's just put some pieces together looking at the timeline.

VR came up in 1987. Ask ANY bodybuilder during that era what the options were for GH back then. Cadaver GH, or recombinant GH (which was so insanely expensive, you were better off getting a mortgage on a home). Victor was born in Nigeria, and was 1 of 10 siblings that his parents had to raise, It's pretty safe to say this guy could not get his hands on GH, and the doses that people think he would be "taking" to get to that size.

Freaking Palumbo had access to a guy who would rob a facility while working there to get his supply.

"He was born the 9th out of 10 children and started weight training at the early age of fifteen, where he already weighed a solid 210 pounds. He enjoyed taking part in high school football, wrestling and running track.

"When Victor was 18 years old, he was already 240 pounds. He competed in the teenage Los Angeles contest winning both the heavyweight division and the overall title."

18 year old relatively poor kid who was born in Nigeria and immigrated here was 240 lbs at 18, and clearly dominated. Safe to say he didn't even have access to top notch AAS here.

Again all of this is "probably"; but anyone that has an eye for this can see that the man was a genetic enigma. Never to be seen again.

Don't believe it, either that or he may not be on it as of that interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he probably cant afford it.....

:)

I don't follow him so no idea what he used but I agree, when I see him around town he just blows me away.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't at all.

VR came up in 1987. Ask ANY bodybuilder during that era what the options were for GH back then. Cadaver GH, or recombinant GH (which was so insanely expensive, you were better off getting a mortgage on a home). Victor was born in Nigeria, and was 1 of 10 siblings that his parents had to raise, It's pretty safe to say this guy could not get his hands on GH, and the doses that people think he would be "taking" to get to that size.

Freaking Palumbo had access to a guy who would rob a facility while working there to get his supply.

"He was born the 9th out of 10 children and started weight training at the early age of fifteen, where he already weighed a solid 210 pounds. He enjoyed taking part in high school football, wrestling and running track.

"When Victor was 18 years old, he was already 240 pounds. He competed in the teenage Los Angeles contest winning both the heavyweight division and the overall title."

18 year old relatively poor kid who was born in Nigeria and immigrated here was 240 lbs at 18, and clearly dominated. Safe to say he didn't even have access to top notch AAS here.

Again all of this is "probably"; but anyone that has an eye for this can see that the man was a genetic enigma. Never to be seen again.

You are absolutely correct.

I also see him around town and he's as big as a house. You'd think one would need insulin to put on that amount of mass and with insulin you'd need hgh to keep from becoming a fat body but maybe he's just a genetic freak lol

Think about it this way, he's famous for being as big as possible.... why wouldn't the guy be taking loads of gh lol

Liars sport, nuff said

I think the question to ask is.... Why does it matter to anyone?

Don't see why he would lie if he admits to using everything else. People never want to believe in freaks. Lol It hurts egos. Most guys just want to believe if they took whatever guy that is bigger then them took they would look the same. Life doesn't work like that. Freaks and anomalies exist. But to be fair so do liars. Ha So you will never know for sure.

I don't at all.

Damn genetics -sadly his mental state never allowed him to compete- that and politics.
And with Arnold and Sergio, Victor said his brother had even better genetics than him and never had interest in the gym.

Didn't know the guy. I think he looks great.

They should have another category at the O: The Freak Olympia.

I would pay to see Morgan Aste, Martyn Ford and this Golias guy without the presence of the most aesthetic competitors like Heath or Dexter.

Don't see why he would lie if he admits to using everything else. People never want to believe in freaks. Lol It hurts egos. Most guys just want to believe if they took whatever guy that is bigger then them took they would look the same. Life doesn't work like that. Freaks and anomalies exist. But to be fair so do liars. Ha So you will never know for sure.

I've always laughed at this logic too. These guys will admit to using all kinds of AAS for years but god forbid they say they've never used GH or insulin. Suddenly they are huge liars in the eyes of the forum noobs.

You are absolutely correct.

I have old muscular developments magazines with victor in them when he was 18 or 19.. Complete freak ... Kid was massive.. Victor one time said in an interview with trevor smith that he didn't use test but really liked EQ and tren.. I believe him based on the fact that why admit to eq and TREN and not test.. He was a genetic anomaly.. Kinda a prick but a freak none the less..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws