over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Sager Passed

Pekkerwood

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
One of the good guys. Put up a hell of a fight. Class Act.

We were not friends but acquainted through decades of living near each other and having the occasional beer. Great stories. True class.

He would treat all of my training friends as "Rasslers" because he met me with a few back in the day when TBS was strong in that game. Henceforth, every lifter friend I hung out with over the years became one of those "Rasslers" ( I never wrestled, he is aware of my mediocre sports career).

It was very good natured, and he would "tower" over us at 6'2 at best and bow up. He was my height at the time so he would lift his chin up to get over me.

I had season NBA tickets for many years in Atlanta, and would go see NBA games when I travelled and would occasionally see him at games in other cities or after at a nightspot. Never failed once to invite me to his table or corner of the establishment regardless of who he was with. Never met you with less than a smile.

Sports has lost a good guy.

As a big NBA fan my whole life, I've seen so many Craig Sager interviews on TV throughout my life of watching the games, and it's pretty sad watching TNT without his famous suits.

Cool you knew him personally. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I just read that...games on TNT won't be the same. Seemed like a great guy! :(

Attachments

• Craig Sager.jpg
    Craig Sager.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 333
Man that guy fought hard....I always loved the Garnett interviews "burn that suit!"....tragic

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltpqPd3t5V0"]Kevin Garnett tells Craig Sager to Burn his clothes! - YouTube[/ame]

RIP to C.S.

and gonna miss those suits.

Man that guy fought hard....I always loved the Garnett interviews "burn that suit!"....tragic

Damn. Forgot about that one.

Another place we all used to run into each other was the old Friedmans in downtown Atlanta for shoes.

My foot was not that big only 12 to 13 but the "exotics" back in the day came from Italy, Spain, and when converting to US sizes did not work for me in the normal stores.

Friedmans had exotics and skins up to 22 or so. Most NBA players stopped there and Magic City, when coming through.

Craig got his shoes there as well. Not for free. They did not play that no matter who you were. Pippen and Jordan paid more than me cause I was local and loco. Some of the spends back in the day when salaries were way different was insane. $2k to $30k worth of shoes on one trip when $2mill was a big salary.

Those exotics you saw on him were there. It was the first place I bought skins. I have had mine made for the last few years in Europe since I can pick my skins in person.

I changed my cousins childs' life when i brought him to Friedmans the first time when he was 14 with a 16 foot. (He is smoking me a brisket for Christmas 20 years later) I win!

Different life. Different time. Do not look at all us old people as only Fart emmiters telling you to get off our lawns and forget Tren.

Pekkerwood

Yea he was a staple in the NBA scene for my entire life. Always a great guy. Lucky bastard was at hank Aaron's record breaking home run game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner