over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Titus back in the day

massivemark

Registered
Shame how he ruined his life. I think he is 5"5 and around 220lbs in this pic.

He’s taller than 5’5. I watch his videos of him training for the USA’s often. It intrigues me when people get far and crash like him mike Tyson, and a lot of football stars OJ.

Quite a few people on here knew him

I think if he never went to jail for murder, he'd be having some serious health issues or be dead from his lifestyle and drug use

just my opinion here but objectively speaking, but i don't think he'd ever be a top level elite bodybuilder (ie placing in the top 5 in the Olympia or the Arnold). That's not so much a knock on him as a bodybuilder as much as it is saying how difficult it is to accomplish and also i just didn't think genetically he was up there with the top 5 guys. His chest and legs never seemed to catch up. At the end, he was really just a great pair of shoulders and arms.

I knew him quite well. I'm 5'8", he was taller than me, a bit shorter than Cutler, I'd say about 5'9". I expedited the '94 USAs and weighed him in New Orleans where he got 2nd to Dennis Newman in the heavies. He was 216 at the weigh-in, this is before they had super heavies. A lot of guys really exaggerated their weight. I sold MDMA and steroids with him until he plead guilty to conspiracy to distribute MDMA in 1995 in my home state of Louisiana. I was busted as well but able to get out of it through reasons I won't disclose here. Probably TMI already. He was sentenced to house arrest but was violated for using steroids I believe it was and sent to Lompoc federal prison. They were telling me I was looking at 20-life. I met him around 1992 I believe it was at World Gym in Houston in the Galleria area. Crazy times then for sure, I don't recommend it.

Rex.

Mostly we had pagers back then and the big block cell phone that stayed in the car. It wasn't until about late '95 early '96 when I got busted that the first Motorola flip phones came out. I remember the cops commenting on my phone because they were quite expensive and rare at the time. I remember Craig would always get my landline and my pager number reversed. I didn't put a message on the machine so it just beeped when it answered and he would punch in his number thinking it was a pager. So whenever I heard someone entering numbers on my answering machine I knew it was Craig trying to page me. Funny the shit you remember.

Rex.

Mostly we had pagers back then and the big block cell phone that stayed in the car. It wasn't until about late '95 early '96 when I got busted that the first Motorola flip phones came out. I remember the cops commenting on my phone because they were quite expensive and rare at the time. I remember Craig would always get my landline and my pager number reversed. I didn't put a message on the machine so it just beeped when it answered and he would punch in his number thinking it was a pager. So whenever I heard someone entering numbers on my answering machine I knew it was Craig trying to page me. Funny the shit you remember.

Rex.
I'm sure you have some insane stories from back in the day,thanks for sharing!

Rex.

The things I'd do to hear more stories from you like this...

I believe it was at World Gym in Houston in the Galleria area. Crazy times then for sure, I don't recommend it.

Rex.

Used to work out at that World's and then for a while after it changed to 24hr

Titus and King Kamali had some words.

for awhile there was always talk about Titus and Kamali throwing down if they got to close in the hotels before or after the shows. it never happened. some people thought the whole thing was staged. Titus had a list of people that he got into altercations with from what i recall, Arne List and Melvin Anthony being some of the more well known bodybuilders.

From stories and talking to guy that knew him he lived super fast. His USA win was awesome tho!

Def was 5’8” minimum.
Met him in ‘98. Great guy

told me his all time fave stack was an all
Mexican one:

100 mg EQ
100 mg deca
250 sosten
100 mg liquid Dbol
200 mg cypionate

everyday for 12 weeks

always stuck w me although it doesn’t seem like much nowadays

Staff online