over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Titus back in the day

I guess you met him before he was in prison the 2nd time for murder?

"With time served from the date of capture, Craig Titus is eligible for parole release on December 23, 2026, when he will be 59 years old."

obviously. lol... he got busted about 2wks before i did.

yea, what happened was fucked up, but i don't really believe craig actually killed her. i do believe he panicked, being all tweaked out and helped dispose of the body though. can't say i wouldnt do the same for my wife as well, though not the way he went about it.

obviously. lol... he got busted about 2wks before i did.

yea, what happened was fucked up, but i don't really believe craig actually killed her. i do believe he panicked, being all tweaked out and helped dispose of the body though. can't say i wouldnt do the same for my wife as well, though not the way he went about it.
Sounds like he is the kind of guy that makes a lot of bad choices. Hopefully he has changed and wont end up back in prison again. Im surprised his sentence wasnt greater than it was. He must have done a plea deal maybe?

Sounds like he is the kind of guy that makes a lot of bad choices. Hopefully he has changed and wont end up back in prison again. Im surprised his sentence wasnt greater than it was. He must have done a plea deal maybe?

Maldorf they have his age wrong. He was born in 65. He wont be getting out in 2026 at all. Not a chance. If you go by the same length of time Kelly Ryan served vs her charges the very least he will serve is 25.4 years..but she plead guilty to arson and battery. He on the other hand plead guilty to second degree murder, kidnapping and arson.....that usually doesn't get paroled for a long time. He might get out in his 70's or 80's....even if by chance he did the same ratio of time Ryan did he would get out at 68 years old and 2033 and I dont see that happening

Yup, no way Titus gets out on his first opportunity of parole with the severity of what he/Kelly did. And I don't see him having "good behavior" in prison either.

However, with his history of asthma and this Covid bug going around they might just let him out now...

I remember we had a video float around here years ago of one of his cell extractions that was pretty interesting lol. It was a favorite of some disgruntled members he competed against and lost to back in the day I don’t remember all the details lol.

Yup, no way Titus gets out on his first opportunity of parole with the severity of what he/Kelly did. And I don't see him having "good behavior" in prison either.

However, with his history of asthma and this Covid bug going around they might just let him out now...
I work in corrections and the amount of people getting released ( that shouldn't be) because of coronavirus is unreal.. especially the older inmates..

I work in corrections and the amount of people getting released ( that shouldn't be) because of coronavirus is unreal.. especially the older inmates..
Are they letting out people convicted of violent crimes, or is it mainly drug offenses and theft?

It varies.. drug convictions and non violent get priority.. but even " misdemeanor " violent offenses are getting released too.. and the word " misdemeanor " is very misleading.. these are violant guys who plead down to make it easier on a burdered court system..

I remember we had a video float around here years ago of one of his cell extractions that was pretty interesting lol. It was a favorite of some disgruntled members he competed against and lost to back in the day I don’t remember all the details lol.

I remember that video. About 6 guys rush in his cell and strap him to a chair with a Hanibal Lector style mask if my memory serves me correct.

I remember that video. About 6 guys rush in his cell and strap him to a chair with a Hanibal Lector style mask if my memory serves me correct.

that's just typical routine stuff. those chairs are annoying.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws