100 mg EQ
100 mg deca
250 sosten
100 mg liquid Dbol
200 mg cypionate

everyday for 12 weeks

always stuck w me although it doesn’t seem like much nowadays

EOD??!

When he was released from jail, he wasted no time in catching up on the size he lost; none.

Thats an insane amount of test.

Def was 5’8” minimum.
Met him in ‘98. Great guy

told me his all time fave stack was an all
Mexican one:

100 mg EQ
100 mg deca
250 sosten
100 mg liquid Dbol
200 mg cypionate

everyday for 12 weeks

always stuck w me although it doesn’t seem like much nowadays

They sure had a lot of guards on him at one time in this video. Really had him restrained. Looks like he is eligible for parole in 2026.

just my opinion here but objectively speaking, but i don't think he'd ever be a top level elite bodybuilder (ie placing in the top 5 in the Olympia or the Arnold). That's not so much a knock on him as a bodybuilder as much as it is saying how difficult it is to accomplish and also i just didn't think genetically he was up there with the top 5 guys. His chest and legs never seemed to catch up. At the end, he was really just a great pair of shoulders and arms.

I always felt his chest was underdeveloped. Definitely not the most genetically gifted guy in the sport.

Here's the story Dante posted about Titus and his drug use...

Titus = He got in trouble for ecxtasy sales across state lines, {texas to california} they raided his apartment {in cali} and found a boatload of juice...he was facing 3 years in prison if I remember right so he testified against one of his own friends (who is known today and has some popularity as a trainer) to get out of a federal jail term (this was all federal) so he would then instead have 3 years federal drug testing and probation.

For some reason he didn't account for that federally unlike state they test for everything including steroids. He flunked 7 drug tests in a row and the judge went absolutely ballistic on him by the 7th flunked test...his excuse was "they are not out of my system yet".....she {judge} gave him a stern warning that he is on a short leash and she pretty much had enough of his crap after the 3rd month of flunking and she was ready to throw him in jail for the duration of his probation.....alot of guys in Venice were reading my Hardcore Muscle newsletter at the time.....Titus I think contacted Curtis Leffler or someone else and asked if it was ok to ask me some advice.....I said yea no problem......I cant exactly remember but I think he saw me online (mid late 90's early internet) and he pmed me and said hey is there anyway I can ask you some advice right now...I said yes and he called me up....his dilemma was what he could use so he could pass his drug tests he was continually flunking. I told him "well what are you doing, tell me the absolute truth and Ill try to help you"

He went thru it all...it was ridiculous...to this day (and its been almost 20 years) its the most stuff Ive ever ever heard of anyone use gram wise.
my jaw dropped when he was listing it all out.
Its written down somewhere and I still have it because i was jotting it down while listening so i could give him a gameplan
Id have to go find it since its buried somewhere but im going by memory and it was pretty much this:... I think i am pretty much spot on with the below by memory

5 different testosterones adding up to about 5500mg of testosterone a week
included in that was
100mg plus of susp a day
1000 plus enanth
1000 plus cyp
1000plus prop a week
1000mg plus of sost a week (yea i dont get the rhyme or reason either, he just did it)
and im missing something because it was over 5 grams of testosterone.
deca--in high amounts
dball---in high amounts
equipoise--in high amounts
masteron--in high amounts
tren---using finiplix deriavitive (pellets) in high amounts
winstrol V--100-150 mg every day i think he said
i think winny tabs too
I am missing something or two because it came out to 13-15 just steroids if i remember correctly..it was just freaking ridiculous
nubain
lot of gh I want to say 10-13ius (sorry this was past mid 90's--i have it in my notes somewhere but they are buried)
insulin
and a Fred Flinstone chewable vitamin a day but he was scared because he felt it could be toxic if used longterm (kidding)

There was a pause after he got done talking because I thought "no way in hell....ive been around the block ive talked to a lot of these guys....this guy is out of his mind....there is no way in hell he is taking this much".....but he was. It wasnt a joke and he truly was like "so what can i do?"

I told him he could use insulin, trenbolone (they didn't have a test for it back then), gh and very low dose fast acting test....and that's it...otherwise he is going to flunk.

he was very distraught and said "I cant be a pro bodybuilder on that...damn what am i going to do?!"

He didnt listen and kept doing his thing...flunked 1 or two more tests and the judge revoked his probation and sent him to prison (lomptoc) for the rest of his probation period (2 years and a couple months if I remember right).

I dont know how a human body could take that kind of abuse. He did have massive trouble with estrogen (in my opinion) he was taking site specific things like nolvadex but compounds like arimidex and aromasin werent available then....and he was having some weeping fits on his couch.....we were dating the same girl for a time....and we both knew another fitness girl very well (and she also told me about the emotional problems he had too at times)

Just a full out junkie...both bbing wise and party drug wise.

I've often wondered how it's possible to keep BP as well as other vital blood work within a livable range with running that much.

@Polska 2

BP is easy to control with something as simple as a bèta-blocker or another category of BP meds or a combination of categories. Although I'm sure many of them didn't even do that. The other stuff is largely uncontrollable when venturing into those amounts of gear.

who wouldn't have a massive problem with estrogen on those doses? he must've spent half his day preparing and taking shots.

Titus is one of the few we can likely believe about dosages. I believe Kamali or Alai told a story about the first time they met Titus - they walked into someone's house and Titus was sitting on the living room floor with multiple syringes in his quad. Titus said, "Hey what's up dude, don't ever do this it's way too much."

BP is easy to control with something as simple as a bèta-blocker or another category of BP meds or a combination of categories. Although I'm sure many of them didn't even do that. The other stuff is largely uncontrollable when venturing into those amounts of gear.

Thank you, I find it amazing. I am sure his bloods at the time were wacky!

Yea he was one of the few guys that I feel actually juiced himself to a pro card. I have no doubt at all that he would be dead nowadays if he didnt get incarcerated. But as you see when he got into the pros...even with abusing himself to the nines he could not stand next to the genetic elite. But you guys have seen me say this in the past alot. The biggest abusers I came to know of were some of the guys known as the "shape bodybuilders" and the smaller guys. Most of the genetic elite didnt have to use insane amounts because the sport came so easy for them. But again it wasnt a secret. around 13:00 (specifically 13:30)

Shawn "the sting" Ray lol

Yea he was one of the few guys that I feel actually juiced himself to a pro card. I have no doubt at all that he would be dead nowadays if he didnt get incarcerated. But as you see when he got into the pros...even with abusing himself to the nines he could not stand next to the genetic elite. But you guys have seen me say this in the past alot. The biggest abusers I came to know of were some of the guys known as the "shape bodybuilders" and the smaller guys. Most of the genetic elite didnt have to use insane amounts because the sport came so easy for them.

I think social media has produced a lot more Craig Titus' today who, as you put it, drugged their way to a pro physique. I'd be willing to say that anyone over the age of 30 likely got into lifting as an interest/hobby and not as an avenue to make millions of dollars. When you hear the backstories of elite guys like Flex Wheeler, Coleman, Ray etc; they all started lifting for a reason not related to bodybuilding. Then through their own rapid progress and people telling them that their genetic abilities are not normal at all, they take a stab at bodybuilding and have success.

Today younger people are raised on instagram. As kids they see the fitness industry as a means to avoid working a 9-5. I truly believe over 50% of the people that train in gyms today would not if instagram didn't exist. These are the people that don't have a true passion for lifting, but do it for all the attention online. That's why they all have fit accounts and film every second of their lives. So to my original point, I suspect many people today have drugged their way to the pros. Looking at lineups from the seventies, eighties, and nineties you can clearly see how genetically gifted those guys are in terms of shape and structure. Having those elements and then adding size is a winning combination. When I look at lineups today, I see more guys that I suspect are pushing the envelope with drugs. Their shape and structure has no business being onstage, but with the abuse of gear, GH, and SEO they are able to create something that gets them a pro card. I can think of two guys right now who will be in the ground soon if they don't slow down.

When you look at elite physiques from back in the day when they were teenagers, you see why they became pros. I mean, can anyone here say they looked as good as Lee Priest when they were younger? Can anyone say they ever achieved what he did at 17-20 in their entire lives?

Used to work out at that World's and then for a while after it changed to 24hr

What a small world. If this the same 24hr fitness gym off fountainview and hwy 59 I used to be a regular there back in 2003-2005. God some of hottest tail in houston was up in there.

I think social media has produced a lot more Craig Titus' today who, as you put it, drugged their way to a pro physique. I'd be willing to say that anyone over the age of 30 likely got into lifting as an interest/hobby and not as an avenue to make millions of dollars. When you hear the backstories of elite guys like Flex Wheeler, Coleman, Ray etc; they all started lifting for a reason not related to bodybuilding. Then through their own rapid progress and people telling them that their genetic abilities are not normal at all, they take a stab at bodybuilding and have success.

Today younger people are raised on instagram. As kids they see the fitness industry as a means to avoid working a 9-5. I truly believe over 50% of the people that train in gyms today would not if instagram didn't exist. These are the people that don't have a true passion for lifting, but do it for all the attention online. That's why they all have fit accounts and film every second of their lives. So to my original point, I suspect many people today have drugged their way to the pros. Looking at lineups from the seventies, eighties, and nineties you can clearly see how genetically gifted those guys are in terms of shape and structure. Having those elements and then adding size is a winning combination. When I look at lineups today, I see more guys that I suspect are pushing the envelope with drugs. Their shape and structure has no business being onstage, but with the abuse of gear, GH, and SEO they are able to create something that gets them a pro card. I can think of two guys right now who will be in the ground soon if they don't slow down.

When you look at elite physiques from back in the day when they were teenagers, you see why they became pros. I mean, can anyone here say they looked as good as Lee Priest when they were younger? Can anyone say they ever achieved what he did at 17-20 in their entire lives?

OTOH, many of these oldtimers drugged their way to the pro ranks just the same as they hardly knew any other way. Forget the dose, what matters is that you are "on". Most of what Craig used was going to waste. You can't on the one hand always say drugs don't create champions, that it's all genes - why would Craig be an exeption?
See Priest, no matter what he says, he started earlier than he claims. Flex started early by his own admission, it was juice pretty much from the start. What's kinda tragic is that I remember him saying, before his severe health issues, that once he stopped competing you wouldn't see him in a gym, like fuck that, no love for the training itself. I'm sure he thinks differently now, would probably love to be able to even walk into a gym, clean as a whistle but healthy.

I see this idea that guys are pushing more drugs nowadays as mostly a myth. Drugs are out of the bag, but all you see on social media is this constant talk about blood work, being meticulous with food year round, logging, and filming lol, your training all the time, just constant bodybuilding on the mind 24/7. I know many oldtimers think this new generation is far too serious, they shake their head at guys walking around with their food containers and writing down their workouts. They think it's sad and pathetic and entirely not worth it. Back in the day they ate whatever, shot whatever, tightened things up before shows but nothing like this 24/7 lifestyle nowadays. They didn't go to the doctors which Tom now regrets in the video above.

One interesting thing is that Tom always blamed Advil for his problems but he says he would never let his kids juice, so he knows it wasn't all Advil, the whole thing was unhealthy in many ways. Almost all of the legends pretty much hate the sport and would never want a loved one engaged in it.
Sergio didn't support Jr. and I bet Arnold had a stern talk with his son too because he looks completely clean.

One thing I'd like someone to explain to me is the striated glutes nowadays that everyone has. Is it due to GH? Everyone claims guys don't diet as hard and suffer like before so what's the difference, what is causing fat on your ass to release which never happened in the 80 except 1 or 2 guys? :D Either it's chemicals or guys just get leaner today, contrary to popular opinion. Which is it?

I see this idea that guys are pushing more drugs nowadays as mostly a myth. Drugs are out of the bag, but all you see on social media is this constant talk about blood work, being meticulous with food year round, logging, and filming lol, your training all the time, just constant bodybuilding on the mind 24/7. I know many oldtimers think this new generation is far too serious, they shake their head at guys walking around with their food containers and writing down their workouts. They think it's sad and pathetic and entirely not worth it. Back in the day they ate whatever, shot whatever, tightened things up before shows but nothing like this 24/7 lifestyle nowadays. They didn't go to the doctors which Tom now regrets in the video above.

I could not disagree more. The 90's and 2000's were a totally different time. I was talking to alot of guys in the 90's and 2000's and i had a pulse for what was going on in alot of arenas. Every era has some crazy MF's there is no arguing with that...but by and large there isnt even a comparison of what guys are doing today compared to what they were doing in the 90's. People forget....for a large part of the 90's things were dried up and stuff was hard to come by at times. There was no internet that you could just go to a certain website and order up this and that in the 90's. You either had your local dealer at the gym, or you tried snail mail order, or you took a big risk and tried bringing it back from Mexico. GH was freaking 100-150 bucks for 4 IUS in the early 90's! In the late 90's and early 2000's people were making tren with finaplix kits! I swear people see the last 15 years and they think it was like that forever. It wasnt even close to that availablity (internet) or price.

The exact dosages Palumbo has stated many times over the years is pretty much the exact dosages I and others came to know as normal back in those days. And those dosages arent even in the same ballpark as what guys use today.

I still talk to alot of these "pro" trainers who are around today...they volunteer info to me nonstop because alot of the older trainers and guys who are known as "health conscious" trainers cant FATHOM what these modern day guys are doing and what the "known" new school trainers are doing to their trainees.

Heres the cycle a "new school" trainer put a 40 plus first time competitor at a local (YES LOCAL) show and what he had him doing at 12 weeks out.
1500mg test
800eq
600primo
800tren E
50Var ED
50 WInject EOD
8IU gh ED
IGF-1 pre training 30

Thats a first time competitor at a local show! WTF?! But ive seen this repeatedly over the last few years over and over. Two to Three grams of testosterone which was only used by the National level superheavyweights back in the day who were crazy somehow became "normal" for alot of modern day middleweights/lightheavies on up who arent even National level. Alot of what guys claim as TRT nowadays was a Testosterone cycle back in the 90's for a slew of people!

The dosages arent even remotely close. And the availability, ease, and in alot of cases pricing was dramatically different.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131