over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Titus back in the day

I guess I got lucky. I'm in the midwest and never got fake gear. I bought Ciba dbol and winstrol in the late 80s that was powerful. That supposedly came from a world famous powerlifter in my area that got busted. I didnt take anything then for about 10 years. Around 1997 I started in again. Most was vet stuff, but my first test cyp was Watson. It was all good stuff. I paid a lot of money for it though. That one 10ml vial of watson test cost me $200! Couldn't afford to use more! 200 mg/ wk and I blew up huge.

Yes, the late 80s was a different world.
Gear was still "grey" legally and you could get loads of pharmacy stuff if you had the right connections.
It also certainly did "feel" different.

I got all the Test, Deca, Anadrol, Anavar, Primo, Parabolan, and EQ (Equibold) I could handle.
When the laws changed, that was one of the main reasons I walked away from the sport.
I had friends get in trouble with the Feds later on and it wasn't pleasant.

I never met Titus, but knew his Massachusetts buddy Matt Kline (RIP) pretty well when he was younger. Basically a naive little kid, not very bright.
I recall him coming in to the gym one day telling us his "joke" about how he shit himself thinking it was a big fart. We didn't laugh with him, but at him.
He went downhill fast.

Considering they were very close, I can only imagine what a disaster Titus was. Birds of a feather and all that...

Every sport has its share of idiots.
Titus was just spectacular at making things worse for himself at every move.

Kline died of kidney failure correct?

Interview with Matt about 5 years before his death. Looks like he was only 36 when he passed.

There was a guy over at WCBB who made some post about his wife having sex with Titus years before he met her, and he was having some issues getting over it...pretty funny thread.

lol

I dont know if it was someone from the board trolling or if that happened for real but that shit was one of the funniest post I've ever seen.

Yea he was one of the few guys that I feel actually juiced himself to a pro card. I have no doubt at all that he would be dead nowadays if he didnt get incarcerated. But as you see when he got into the pros...even with abusing himself to the nines he could not stand next to the genetic elite. But you guys have seen me say this in the past alot. The biggest abusers I came to know of were some of the guys known as the "shape bodybuilders" and the smaller guys. Most of the genetic elite didnt have to use insane amounts because the sport came so easy for them. But again it wasnt a secret. around 13:00 (specifically 13:30)

I worked with Tom around 2004/2005 for a show which is around the time he helped Will Harris win his pro card and Jerome Ferguson looked probably his best. I never really cared what other people were doing but he basically said the same thing about Craig back then as well. Just insane amounts. He also threw Hany Rambod under the bus saying he dropped Will's dose to 1/3 of what he was taking with Hany. That being said I to this day I put only small amounts of belief in Tom saying his kidney issues were advil related. He got pissed at me because I didn't want to start my diet off at 100 mg Ephedrine / day when I hadn't used any in years. His words at the time were something along the lines I've taken up to 250 mg Ephedrine and 500 mcg of Clen your fucking fine. None of these guys were using BP control meds like Micardis like we have today. 3g+ Gear and High amounts of stimulates equals kidney issues. Enough Said

I could not disagree more. The 90's and 2000's were a totally different time. I was talking to alot of guys in the 90's and 2000's and i had a pulse for what was going on in alot of arenas. Every era has some crazy MF's there is no arguing with that...but by and large there isnt even a comparison of what guys are doing today compared to what they were doing in the 90's. People forget....for a large part of the 90's things were dried up and stuff was hard to come by at times. There was no internet that you could just go to a certain website and order up this and that in the 90's. You either had your local dealer at the gym, or you tried snail mail order, or you took a big risk and tried bringing it back from Mexico. GH was freaking 100-150 bucks for 4 IUS in the early 90's! In the late 90's and early 2000's people were making tren with finaplix kits! I swear people see the last 15 years and they think it was like that forever. It wasnt even close to that availablity (internet) or price.

The exact dosages Palumbo has stated many times over the years is pretty much the exact dosages I and others came to know as normal back in those days. And those dosages arent even in the same ballpark as what guys use today.

I still talk to alot of these "pro" trainers who are around today...they volunteer info to me nonstop because alot of the older trainers and guys who are known as "health conscious" trainers cant FATHOM what these modern day guys are doing and what the "known" new school trainers are doing to their trainees.

Heres the cycle a "new school" trainer put a 40 plus first time competitor at a local (YES LOCAL) show and what he had him doing at 12 weeks out.
1500mg test
800eq
600primo
800tren E
50Var ED
50 WInject EOD
8IU gh ED
IGF-1 pre training 30

Thats a first time competitor at a local show! WTF?! But ive seen this repeatedly over the last few years over and over. Two to Three grams of testosterone which was only used by the National level superheavyweights back in the day who were crazy somehow became "normal" for alot of modern day middleweights/lightheavies on up who arent even National level. Alot of what guys claim as TRT nowadays was a Testosterone cycle back in the 90's for a slew of people!

The dosages arent even remotely close. And the availability, ease, and in alot of cases pricing was dramatically different.

Dante this has been going on for at least the last 15 years or so. John O'Regan really pushed the boundaries for first time young competitors years ago. Then with online trainers and social media you have a combination of trainers that aren't qualified to train and push drugs as a crutch to make up for clients that don't work hard in the gym and diet hard but will complain there trainer could not get them in shape.

Dante this has been going on for at least the last 15 years or so. John O'Regan really pushed the boundaries for first time young competitors years ago. Then with online trainers and social media you have a combination of trainers that aren't qualified to train and push drugs as a crutch to make up for clients that don't work hard in the gym and diet hard but will complain there trainer could not get them in shape.
knew a guy who worked with O'Regan back in the day. In the state i lived he was the go to guy if you wanted to turn pro. I know he had some "outside the box" thoughts about gear. I never asked my friend the amounts O'Regan wanted him to use and this going back a few decades. I have read through the years though about the shocking dosages gym have claimed that O'Regan recommended. Who knows if it's true. Saw him hanging around the gym too a few times. Didn't look like he ever worked out himself. Him and Duchaine, go figure.

Yea he was one of the few guys that I feel actually juiced himself to a pro card. I have no doubt at all that he would be dead nowadays if he didnt get incarcerated. But as you see when he got into the pros...even with abusing himself to the nines he could not stand next to the genetic elite. But you guys have seen me say this in the past alot. The biggest abusers I came to know of were some of the guys known as the "shape bodybuilders" and the smaller guys. Most of the genetic elite didnt have to use insane amounts because the sport came so easy for them. But again it wasnt a secret. around 13:00 (specifically 13:30)

The most interesting thing in the entire interview was the question, Was it just a coincidence that a ton of Chad Nicholls clients ended up with kidney failure. What say you, Dante?

I worked with Tom around 2004/2005 for a show which is around the time he helped Will Harris win his pro card and Jerome Ferguson looked probably his best. I never really cared what other people were doing but he basically said the same thing about Craig back then as well. Just insane amounts. He also threw Hany Rambod under the bus saying he dropped Will's dose to 1/3 of what he was taking with Hany. That being said I to this day I put only small amounts of belief in Tom saying his kidney issues were advil related. He got pissed at me because I didn't want to start my diet off at 100 mg Ephedrine / day when I hadn't used any in years. His words at the time were something along the lines I've taken up to 250 mg Ephedrine and 500 mcg of Clen your fucking fine. None of these guys were using BP control meds like Micardis like we have today. 3g+ Gear and High amounts of stimulates equals kidney issues. Enough Said

For some it's a case of pick your poison. I have hear various things over the years that so called "they value your health" coaches have put people on and they have been more dangerous that high gear. So the gear may not be anything crazy but they may have them on insane amounts of stimulants/fat burners and/or some extreme diuretic or depletion protocols. Although many just use a lot of everything and lie through their teeth.

Regarding the effectiveness of gear (and I state this a lot) obviously fake gear doesn't count but surely most people got the biggest bang from the first few years of gear they used? Unless their diets and training were terrible (or that gear was awful/fake) and they improved both dramtically over the years. Or perhaps you had a big break from gear and started again later in life. Surely no ones gear gives as much bang after 10-30 years of constant usage and you being much bigger than when you started? I use amazing gear now but unless I dose very high (which I won't due to side effects) I don't get anything close to what I did from the same things/dose as I did when I was 24 and new to gear. If I take 30mg dbol now I will put on some weight and get great pumps and all the good stuff but at 25-26 coming from nothing to 30mg dbol and some test/deca I would put on 20 pounds in 3 weeks easily. Now if I came off for 6 months and purposely tried to shrink myself that would be different but for people who hold most of their weight over years surely the same applies to them.

That being said I to this day I put only small amounts of belief in Tom saying his kidney issues were advil related.

I remember wondering why anyone would pound the hell out of Advil if they are already injecting narcotics anyway. Doesn't make much sense to me but who the hell knows.
Tom also claimed he was so very careful and moderate with his anabolics intake - maybe he was but if a guy will eat 15 Advil a day or whatever and shoot shit in his veins it doesn't sound likely to me they're very careful with something much less acutely dangerous. Bob Chick publicly blamed Nubain for the kidney issues. As far as I'm aware it shouldn't be that toxic but maybe there could be a connection?

When Shawn accused Chad of killing guys Chad defended himself saying Flex had FSGS and Shawn very well knew this and still blamed Chad. Well, of course Shawn has something personal against Chad and the guys would have done similar things with another coach or by themselves. But who here thinks Flex's predicament has nothing to with bodybuilding and his kidneys would have been fried now even with no bodybuilding? I'm no nephrologist but I'm a bit skeptical about all these FSGS diagnoses in bodybuilding. Not that it isn't a real condition but that there isn't a bodybuilding connection with all these cases?
I think this type of secondary FSGS is more likely than that they were all born with it.

But like I said, I'm no expert, just a hunch.

The section on PEDS, specifically.

I remember wondering why anyone would pound the hell out of Advil if they are already injecting narcotics anyway. Doesn't make much sense to me but who the hell knows.
Tom also claimed he was so very careful and moderate with his anabolics intake - maybe he was but if a guy will eat 15 Advil a day or whatever and shoot shit in his veins it doesn't sound likely to me they're very careful with something much less acutely dangerous. Bob Chick publicly blamed Nubain for the kidney issues. As far as I'm aware it shouldn't be that toxic but maybe there could be a connection?

When Shawn accused Chad of killing guys Chad defended himself saying Flex had FSGS and Shawn very well knew this and still blamed Chad. Well, of course Shawn has something personal against Chad and the guys would have done similar things with another coach or by themselves. But who here thinks Flex's predicament has nothing to with bodybuilding and his kidneys would have been fried now even with no bodybuilding? I'm no nephrologist but I'm a bit skeptical about all these FSGS diagnoses in bodybuilding. Not that it isn't a real condition but that there isn't a bodybuilding connection with all these cases?
I think this type of secondary FSGS is more likely than that they were all born with it.

But like I said, I'm no expert, just a hunch.

Tom defied the odds on the hypothesis that NSAIDs lead to impairment of satellite cell proliferation-- muscle hypertrophy.

I became good friends with Don Long at the '94 USA I met him in an Outback steakhouse with a striped Hot Skins unitard on, him not me. He never mentioned this Amin, he is a complete fraud in reference to the other thread. A complete moron. I met Palumbo the same weekend, he was a complete freak then tho a shitty bodybuilder. Jimmy Quinn also like Palumbo was a complete freak just standing there but not much happened when he posed. But it'd be hard to beat those two fuckers walking around in a tank top and shorts, which I would never wear in public but they did, in terms of sheer mass and vascularity.

I gave MDMA to Mike Matarazzo and had to get him on a plane the next morning. He was still rolling balls, I think there may have been some MDA in those pills. RIP big Mike!

I hooked up Shawn Ray aka Chihuahua with a fat a white chick to fuck at the Southern Classic in Jackson MS. He had zero game. Chihuahua is a little dick but I will contend, there is a black and white kneeling side chest I believe from his '87 Nationals win and to my mind, it may still be the best side chest I've ever seen. Make no mistake, Chihuahua was an extremely talented bodybuilder.

IV cocaine was actually very popular back in the day among bodybuilders. I have shot cocaine with Chris Cormier, Titus, David Dearth and Mike Christian. Mike gave me my first pre-contest cycle in 1988. Back then we'd drop all oils 4 weeks out in favor of T suspension, winny and po anavar, adding halo the last 2-3 weeks.

I had a professional chemist in NOLA manufacture tren ace from pellets @ 65-75mg/ml. This guy has since gone into the absynthe business. We also manufactured GHB by a simple process of GBL, sodium hydroxide and Everclear. We had 2 doctors, one was the team doctor for the Cardinals who supplied us with large amounts of Nubain. These drugs were distributed nationwide. Of course, we continued to distribute MDMA and cocaine as well. One of my best friends., Harry Dodich, named by Flex mag as one of the best 10 bodybuilders of all time not to turn pro, was busted at NOLA international with 3 kilos taped to his waste like 8 weeks out from the Nationals which he would have won. This was a business venture with Miami Sun Gym owner John Mese and a group of NW bodybuilders. This is the movie Pain and Gain or whatever by the Rock and Whalberg. It escapes me right now, I"m drunk and it's been many years but I believe Chad Nichols and Chizevsky were part of this NW group. I never dealt with them personally in the NW.

One of my biggest GHB clients was the cocaine dealer to Carol O'Conner's son, Harry Perzigian. He had a hot supermodel German girlfriend I remember who loved GHB. Poor bastard ended up on Court TV.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. Point is, if you weren't hustling fags you were selling dope of all kinds as there was no IG nor the sponsorships available now. I did see Phil Hernon at this homo's house, Bill he was a bankruptcy attorney with a big house and guest house off Mulholland. He supplied a lot of guys with Humatrope back in the day when GH was scarce and expensive. He'd jack off to videos of Aaron Baker and the like, he really liked BBC, while these guys shot him up with meth and put nipple clamps on him and shit while they threw him around upside the wall and shit. Until I think of more.

Rex.

I've told this before here, but I met Dan Duchaine at the last leper colony on the US mainland in Carville, LA during clinicals in my medical training. We had many great discussions over a 4 week period that I appreciate as one of the greatest experiences of my life. He did not have leprosy but it was also a destination for medical prisoners in the federal system and he had suffered an MI wherever he was so he was transferred. I made hundreds of thousands of dollars perhaps a million + distributing Nubain and GHB because of Dan.

Rex.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner