over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Titus pleads guilty !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, a very sick couple in Canada.Google there names,there sick people.Karla made a deal & she is walking free in Jamaca i believe.

Yeah

What a narrow-minded post. :eek: :rolleyes: Man, I really feel so sorry for you. :eek: And on top of it you're talking of "God"?!?!

Killing the homeless? :confused: So when you loose your job, can't pay your debts anymore, are given up on by your wife and your so called friends and have no other fucking choice than to require the gov's help... it'll be ok to kill you I suppose? :rolleyes:

Illegals? You'd live in a third world country making $50 a month (if that) and have known nothing else but war and misery since you were born, you wouldn't be attracted by the promise of a better life under Cali's sun? What's so wrong about that? If you come to my land and fail to succeed I have to shoot you cause you tried to change the cards you were given at the start?

Oh boy... :(

I could not agree more man, well said. I love your attitude BTW Phidias!

Its not that im pro murder. Im more like pro- cleansing. This country needs a cleansing. A genocide if you will. The homeless, gang members, illegals, etc... kill em all let God sort em out. The overcrowding is what will eventually kill us all, so lets take out the trash now and prevent it.

"God judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart" as said in hebrews 4:12
This goes for the homeless, gang members,illeagals even you and I, ....God will take care of everone, one way or another......

Its not that im pro murder. Im more like pro- cleansing. This country needs a cleansing. A genocide if you will. The homeless, gang members, illegals, etc... kill em all let God sort em out. The overcrowding is what will eventually kill us all, so lets take out the trash now and prevent it.

Bro you're a fucking tool if you think killing the homeless is classed as taking out the trash.

with the attitude of beating down someone when they are at their lowest you have no place on this earth. you're the sort of person we need to be clean from.

and then to bring god into it? shit you think god wants someone like you to speak for him? fuck me you're delusional

to judge me and my life so quickly, you must be a christian....

we do live in two differnet worlds.. mine is happy and fun, i live on a planet filled with animals of varying intelligence and abilities.. i realize i am one of those animals, from my perspective i have evolved more, or further than them based on my own (or societies cireteria for 'evolved') observations. that doesnt mean i have any more rights than them to live.. im sure someone as wonderful and happy as yourself agrees that all animals on this planet have the right to live and not be subjected to the persecutions of species that are more intelligent and able to take advanagte of them..

as far as life being cheap.... i place a high value on the lives of my family and friends... however that is not the stance that the rest of the world takes on human life...exploiting it at every turn, lying, cheating, stealing, etc... general concensus when you look around is that life is not valuable to the majority of the people living on the planet..
I'm not alone in this world after all

Bro you're a fucking tool if you think killing the homeless is classed as taking out the trash.

with the attitude of beating down someone when they are at their lowest you have no place on this earth. you're the sort of person we need to be clean from.

and then to bring god into it? shit you think god wants someone like you to speak for him? fuck me you're delusional

Its a fact that most homeless are drug addicts. The homeless who were Vets or have disabilites def deserve help. The drug addicts need to be wiped out. Just a waste on our planet. Im sorry but we need population control. You have to start somewhere.

Its a fact that most homeless are drug addicts. The homeless who were Vets or have disabilites def deserve help. The drug addicts need to be wiped out. Just a waste on our planet. Im sorry but we need population control. You have to start somewhere.

Most would classify us aas users as drug addicts. Hell, probablly on the worst end of it. If one was in charge,didnt use aas and shared your point of view. You might end up being the one cleansed.

I could not agree more man, well said. I love your attitude BTW Phidias!

If more people shared Phidias prosepectives, the world would be a lot better off. Btw thanks for all the help big guy, sending pm :)

Most would classify us aas users as drug addicts. Hell, probablly on the worst end of it. If one was in charge,didnt use aas and shared your point of view. You might end up being the one cleansed.

Well you dont see aas users on corners with booze on their breath drunk off their ass asking for money. You also dont see them walking down the street talking to themselves due to years of drug abuse. AAS is not a drug, is a supplement.

Well you dont see aas users on corners with booze on their breath drunk off their ass asking for money. You also dont see them walking down the street talking to themselves due to years of drug abuse. AAS is not a drug, is a supplement.

Dont kid yourself AAS is definitly a drug. However used by adult males responsibly it can be used very safely. Now people with common sense can understand that, but when someone like Jeff Novitzky has power, he sees AAS as a very dangerous drug to the world and leads a crusade against it. Oh and I'm sure he'd want you "cleansed", thank god he doesnt have more power then he does.

My point is, who are you to judge?

WTF? lol do you know what AAS are used for in the medical world? do you even know what the definition of a drug is?

If more people shared Phidias prosepectives, the world would be a lot better off.

Better I don't know but it would sure look like The Care Bears' world... :D

win-pictures-care-bears.jpg

Holy shit thats probably the most stupid things I ever read
Homeless are drug addicts
Arabic people are terrorist
Black rob and rape people during night with their machete and their eye fully injected of blood
Bodybuilders are stupid

that's it ???

this kind of comments dont belong here

I close this thread before it gets out of hand and Im sick of reading such an amount of ignorance and stupidity

Last edited:

So I guess you kill them all and let God sort them out doesn't hold true with homeless? So what about the holes in all of the other entities that you mentioned? So you want to kill off the drug addicts, yet you go by the handle of MrCyp? Maybe, by some slight chance you've never used AAS, but with a name like MrCyp, I'd have to highly doubt it AND I don't have time to go over your other posts. Wouldn't some people find this as a form of drug abuse? I realize we don't look at it here that way, but you would be subject to civil opinion and at that point majority wins and you would lose your life. Wisen up man, life isn't an ON/OFF switch, it's more of a dimmer.

Take a couple weeks off for causing your drama that once again us moderators get numerous PMs about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08