over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cramping abs

Thanks for the replies. I’ll try the supplement route again and just start slow.
What kind of frequency do you think, EOD?

Thanks for the replies. I’ll try the supplement route again and just start slow.
What kind of frequency do you think, EOD?
Taurine does help a little but mine still cramp. Start doing a little bit of abs daily and the cramping will stop. Mine cramp because I don't work abs that often.

Pretty low really. I should probably up it a tad and see what happens
Salt is extremely important in our diets, upping that would be more advantageous than other supps, but they will all work synergistically.

But like @b-boy said, row into them slowly and condition them and they should loosen up over a few weeks.

One other thing you can try is to constantly be flexing your abs and pulling them in, like all day long during normal activities like sitting in the couch or walking through a store. Not a hard flex but as if you’re trying to not let your gut hang out (. Thing fat guy at the beach) This will give your abs mild work and help you control them better for on stage posing

►not such an unheard of problem ..you can try TAURINE

..like others have mentioned, sometimes it comes from trying to do too much, too fast

"Topical Magnesium Oils" sounds like money
^^^i like that ..i'm gonna have to try it

What he says...Taurine!!

The worse is working abs at the end of your workout, cramping bad then stretching and finally get the cramps to subside then leaving the gym and getting about a mile down the road just to have them cramp like hell while your driving (dangerous situation).
Yeah I've had this happen several times already.

OP: are you on (high dosage) GH?

High (relatively) doses of anabolics combined with a healthy dose of clen and an end-of-workout crunch session caused a full abdominal wall cramp for me one fateful day many years ago. I'm talking pubis symphysis to xiphoid process lock-up. I had worked out pretty hard and was already at the doors of nausea to begin with before starting abs. I vividly remember vomiting in the bathroom of this shitty, nasty little gym while trying, in vain, to do my best to keep from flexing my abs. It's impossible.

I had ran out of taurine, but kept doing the clen. And a a pretty high dose, if I remember correctly. This is the last day I ever took clenbuterol.

In summary, if you're doing clen, take lots of taurine.

High (relatively) doses of anabolics combined with a healthy dose of clen and an end-of-workout crunch session caused a full abdominal wall cramp for me one fateful day many years ago. I'm talking pubis symphysis to xiphoid process lock-up. I had worked out pretty hard and was already at the doors of nausea to begin with before starting abs. I vividly remember vomiting in the bathroom of this shitty, nasty little gym while trying, in vain, to do my best to keep from flexing my abs. It's impossible.

I had ran out of taurine, but kept doing the clen. And a a pretty high dose, if I remember correctly. This is the last day I ever took clenbuterol.

In summary, if you're doing clen, take lots of taurine.
It's the same with (high dosage) GH.

I used to have the same problem and especially when swimming or kayaking. There are a lot of pills on amazon for over night leg cramps, Ive found if I take one of them pre workout then I never get the dreaded ab cramps. 100% success so far

Yeah I've had this happen several times already.

OP: are you on (high dosage) GH?
Actually off of it right now but have more on the way.
I had been on 2-5 iu for the past several years except for the last couple months

So I can’t do any more then a couple sets (if that) of crunches or any other ab work with out them locking up like like a Charlie horse in my calf. No cramps ever anywhere else. I stay hydrated and have supplemented potassium and magnesium but nothing helps. Any suggestions?
That sucks. You try Taurine?

So I can’t do any more then a couple sets (if that) of crunches or any other ab work with out them locking up like like a Charlie horse in my calf. No cramps ever anywhere else. I stay hydrated and have supplemented potassium and magnesium but nothing helps. Any suggestions?
Add a few grams of taurine pre workout. Also some sea salt in pre-workout meal. Did the trick for me.

Keep trying to train abs. When I start doing them after months of not doing them, I get horrible ab cramps for a couple of workouts but eventually it will subside.
THIS

just went through that phase and now been training abs consistently for 3 weeks.....no more

I find if I don't squeeze my abs quite as hard when working them and having good breathing technique it helps me not cramp. I tend to get bad ab cramps when training, really painful. No other body part does that to me. I've tried taurine but found in my experience it didn't help much.

i had the same problem for years could do one set but by end of the second set cramp like a bad charlie horse. i couldn't stand up straight and couldn't sit down felt like my abs were going to rip apart stayed hydrated and like you thought of everything it could be, nothing changed. it doesn't happen anymore( last year)the only thing that changed in my life was I stopped methadone and for some reason I had suspected that may have been it but don't know just know my abs don't cramp anymore

Painful ah? Those are the worst type of cramps I ever had. I used to have them all the time, not only while training but in odd places like a Taxi Cab... the driver thought I was having a heart attack LOL.
In my case one word... dehidriation!

Train the shit out of your erectors sounds like you’re body is imbalanced, good ab training always results in bad cramps but usually later that night not as you’re doing abs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131