over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cramping like hell

I'm not sure what's causing it, but i get cramps in bi's and pecs, they usually last 3-10 minutes... Wonder if water retention from peps / gh causes other parts of your body to be dehydrated, if that makes sense?

Bought coconut water, tablet electrolytes, and magnesium citrate, and upping my K rich foods... one thing about the magnesium, it says one tab, well i took 3, then i got a good understanding of why it says to take one... dinner in a nice restaurant with my GF, then it hit me and she said i had a look of terror hit me as i was making tracks to the bathroom:eek::D

Sorry to dig up an old thread but you guys or anyone taking Taurine for this issue how much are you taking? I have recently developed horrible abb cramps when training them and am looking for some things to try before i go see a doctor. Thanks

I have been having horrible leg cramps on days at the gym that I am not even training legs. I have been taking taurine but its not enough. Should I just go to the local store and buy potassium? will that make a difference. I have been taking adderal and maybe thats the cause.

The other day I had to drive and work the gas pedal with out bending my calf. It was hard.

I have found that eating large quantities of Potassium pills gives me the screaming shits:eek: same with Magnesium. Get some coconut water, and eat more foods that are rich in Potassium and Magnesium. Also, won't hurt to knock down some calorie free Gatoraid. That's helped me very recently.

Ive seen a lot of post about potassium, magnesium and taurine. If your sodium levels are low and you take more potassium you probably will experience even worse cramps due to a sodium/potassium imbalance. Seen where one posted drinking pickle juice and it helped. WHY? SODIUM!!!! So before running out buying expensive electrolite drinks and loading up on potassium [ which by the way to much potassium can be dangerous] try adding a little extra sodium into your meals every day!!!

back pumps / body cramps like hell, any tips

Taurine, or Mustard seed, end of story:D

If you water is high enough and you are still getting cramps try any of these. I challenge you to look up Mustard Seed for cramps, thats one of my favorites, but Taurine will do the job:D

I second the gatorade, I drink 4 of those G2s a day

If you're holding water from peps / gh, and still cramping, pretty sure Na is not what's needed. And it's damn near impossible for someone with common sense to OD on K from foods rich in K, or even K pills for that matter... just .02 from the peanut gallery:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131