over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cramping while on AAS?

I_LOVE_STEROIDS

Newbies
Anyone else experiencing muscle cramping while on? On several occasions I've experienced severe cramps in my abs doing sit-ups, where my entire mid-section cramps up tight and it hurt like hell. I had to stop and try and relax so my muscles would stop twitching... On a daily basis, my forearms will cramp but only when I extend my arms too fast. Weird thing is I only cramp up in those areas. I only get the forearm cramps when I'm running test, but I get the mid-section cramps when running tren, mast, or clen... anyone have any idea about this or experience this?

I have the same forearm issue and chest issue with cramping. I swear winny causes it for me

Taurine is your friend. Bananas too.

Have to agree with the Taurine.
And also taking Chelated Magnesium is helpful.
Magnesium is responsible for Proper Muscle Contractions, along with over 300 other Enzymatic Functions in the body.
Most People are Magnesium Deficient, so start @ 400 Mg of a Chelated Magnesium.
Personally, I use Magnesium Malate ~ Malic Acid is a Key Component of Energy Production, helps with Low Energy/Fatigue, and Muscle Pain.............. JP

Electrolytes are out of balance it sounds like. Drink water with added minerals, supplement at night with magnesium, take a taurine supplement, and you should be good.

I noticed my add meds caused my toes and calves to always cramp up bad when I would work out in the evenings because I was dehydrated so I kept drinking more and more water but the cramping wasn't going away until I started taking in electrolytes and taurine.

Taurine also has several other benefits as well.

I've had this problem for years, especially with orals. Finally tried taurine and it pretty much eliminated the issue. I use about 5 grmas per day.

Man i get this same problem. The only time it gets bad is when i'm using Tren or any type of an oral.

Just last night after sex, i went to go sit on the couch, and my entire midsection seized up all at once. I literally ended up in the fetal position on the ground making these weird gasping noises. it was not pretty.

same shit happens after I've trained abs hard at the gym and i go to sit down into my car. I have to get in veryyyy slowly otherwise i'm screwed.

and if i'm holding my phone up to my ear for more than a few minutes at once my bicep will cramp up.

after all these years i still haven't tried this Taurine that i hear endlessly discussed. Going to order this and some mag right now.

Certain drugs definitely contribute to (or even cause) cramping. Then if you add various nitrix oxide expanders to the mix that increases the chances imo. Then comes training volume and if you blast that muscle that can only make things worse. Electrolytes are the key but even with plenty of them it can still happen. Magnesium and potassium are very important. A simple banana would covers bases and I like to use ZMA pre bed. As others have also posted taurine is key imo. It's a very cheap but versatile supplement. A decent dose (5g) of taurine pre and post workout should prevent cramping for a lot of people.

Just last night after sex, i went to go sit on the couch, and my entire midsection seized up all at once. I literally ended up in the fetal position on the ground making these weird gasping noises. it was not pretty.

When you say "sex" you mean with a person right? :)

Anyone else experiencing muscle cramping while on? On several occasions I've experienced severe cramps in my abs doing sit-ups, where my entire mid-section cramps up tight and it hurt like hell. I had to stop and try and relax so my muscles would stop twitching... On a daily basis, my forearms will cramp but only when I extend my arms too fast. Weird thing is I only cramp up in those areas. I only get the forearm cramps when I'm running test, but I get the mid-section cramps when running tren, mast, or clen... anyone have any idea about this or experience this?

Yes. My last anavar run had my chest cramping. It felt scary like an injury was imminent.

Have to agree with the Taurine.
And also taking Chelated Magnesium is helpful.
Magnesium is responsible for Proper Muscle Contractions, along with over 300 other Enzymatic Functions in the body.
Most People are Magnesium Deficient, so start @ 400 Mg of a Chelated Magnesium.
Personally, I use Magnesium Malate ~ Malic Acid is a Key Component of Energy Production, helps with Low Energy/Fatigue, and Muscle Pain.............. JP
Do you have a product you recommend bro? Or something like a ZMA is good enough?

In the past I've tried Mg supps, eating foods rich in Mg, and taurine but nothing seemed to help, also I'm afraid of over doing it with the Mg. It almost seems as certain compounds tend to make muscle fibers seize. I'm taking a multi-vit, eat good and dont over train so I cant see how my Mg could be low.

you need more potassium, eat a few bananas through out the day. also pre work out

I get muscle cramps like crazy on higher doses

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420