over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cramps from Clen

hardcoremuscle

Registered
Hey guys!! Gotta question I started running some liquid clen today and I got really bad leg cramps in my right leg to the point that I couldnt even walk.See Ive ran clen before even up to 140mcg and never cramped before,so I took 5grams of taurine to help relieve the cramping from reading prior posts. I just wanted to know if this is enough taurine to help with the cramping.My stats are 5'9",244#, 33"waist. Any help would be appreciated thanx!

hardcoremuscle said:
Hey guys!! Gotta question I started running some liquid clen today and I got really bad leg cramps in my right leg to the point that I couldnt even walk.See Ive ran clen before even up to 140mcg and never cramped before,so I took 5grams of taurine to help relieve the cramping from reading prior posts. I just wanted to know if this is enough taurine to help with the cramping.My stats are 5'9",244#, 33"waist. Any help would be appreciated thanx!

hey bro i did that the same way i just had tabs,i started very high amount,and i was cramping big time,then i did cut it to half of it and it was fine,i ws runing like that for a few days and after that i did increase amount to where i suposed to be and that did the trick.try that bro,i hope that would help you,and water intake i bumped up a lot too.

hardcoremuscle said:
Yeah the funny thing is today I only ran 40mcg and cramped from that.To me that just seemed strange that I would cramp so bad fromthat dosage . Thanx Jerrywear!! :D

go to 20 for a few days and then try to go up.
and you are more then welcome bro ;)

Up the water and electrolytes too.

hardcoremuscle said:
Yeah the funny thing is today I only ran 40mcg and cramped from that.To me that just seemed strange that I would cramp so bad fromthat dosage . Thanx Jerrywear!! :D

my g/f's foot cramped up really bad last night from clen while we were in the bedroom, it messed everything up she jumped off the bed and started grabbing her foot, definitly killed the moment lol, it was only from 20mcg, half of a double strength tab she is trying to ease into the dose to avoid head aches. im not 100% what causes the cramps, i know sodium, glucose, , water, potasium and electrolytes help you avoid muscle cramps, so maybe clen utilizes one of these? I have never really taken the time to research and find out exactly why the cramps happen but I get them too

the easiest way to get rid of the cramps is to take taurine. 2 tabs(1000mg) a day should do the trick. i know superior1 sells it. i got some from gnc for like 5 bucks for a bottle of 100 tabs.

i love clen but i wont take it unless i have taurine bc i cramp up so badly
-coachj

couldnt agree more with coach--your cramping problems will dissapear with Taurine

I took like 5 grams of taurine today the cramping finally stopped.But I will still lower my dosage and drink more water even though I already faithfully drink a gallon everday. Im still gonna take my taurine too.Even if for some reason Im not able to post a thankyou to everyone for answering this thread Im doing that now and for any replies that may come thereafter. :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear