over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crappy day....PCT question

p-lethal

Registered
hey guys

so i am four weeks in on sus 500mg ew and npp 450mg ew. i got back on after a long layoff so we could get pregnant. well today we found out she miscarried and so i need to jump on pct. its been forever since i have had too do pct so what is the recommend protocol and when should i start? also when should i stop taking my AI?

thx guys been a bad day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear that your girl had a miscarriage P-lethal.

hey guys

so i am four weeks in on sus 500mg ew and npp 450mg ew. i got back on after a long layoff so we could get pregnant. well today we found out she miscarried and so i need to jump on pct. its been forever since i have had too do pct so what is the recommend protocol and when should i start? also when should i stop taking my AI?

So sorry to hear that p-lethal .i actually went to a fertility doctor to get my wife pregnant and he prescribed me 10,000ius hcg/week split between m-w-f and hmg the first month at 75ius m and f .it can get a little expensive .best of luck

sorry to hear about that...

but why do you "need to jump on pct"..????

:cool:

its a rotten feeling when your shut down for so long and wanting to grow your family

sorry to hear about your bad day.....we all have them.

if i could just say a few things.....don't get bent.

i suggest that you finish what you started...finish the cycle.
ive always been very adamant about not forcing the issue
with having children....they are supposed to come...when they come.

and do you think its a good idea to really JUMP back on the baby
wagon so soon after a miscarry..??? you guys need time to heal
from that.....and not worry about having or trying to have another
so soon....

how do you feel about it...???

I agree with tenny. Take some time to mentally heal. Swaying your hormones up and down won't help. Take time and develope a plan. Run your cycle out and then be ready to pct. Let your girl and yourself mentally recoup in the mean while.

This shit happens and it sucks. I'm sorry.

I used to think "being a man" was about being physically strong but as I mature I realize it's about living through these types of things and still persevering.

sorry to hear about your bad day.....we all have them.

if i could just say a few things.....don't get bent.

i suggest that you finish what you started...finish the cycle.

ive always been very adamant about not forcing the issue

with having children....they are supposed to come...when they come.

and do you think its a good idea to really JUMP back on the baby

wagon so soon after a miscarry..??? you guys need time to heal

from that.....and not worry about having or trying to have another

so soon....

how do you feel about it...???

very good point thank you. my thought process was its going to take a few months to restart so i better start now but i see what u are saying.

i'll finish out and go from there.

P-lethal, I'm sorry to hear man.

My wife and I went through a miscarriage also a few yrs ago. Typically the doctor will say to wait6 months to try again, that's what we were told. Well, we got pregnant and our daughter just turned 2.

I 100% agree with Tenny, don't stress it at all. Let it happen and enjoy the act of getting pregnant. Encourage your wife, it's hard on women when they miscarry.

I would immediately drop the NPP and start using a short acting test product. Due to the long tail esters in the sust its going to be awhile before your blood clears of hormones and your natural test kicks back in.
Cycle wise you can have the best of both worlds here...continue the cycle with the short ester while the long clears getting you closer to recovering your natural production.

I would immediately drop the NPP and start using a short acting test product. Due to the long tail esters in the sust its going to be awhile before your blood clears of hormones and your natural test kicks back in.

Cycle wise you can have the best of both worlds here...continue the cycle with the short ester while the long clears getting you closer to recovering your natural production.

so your saying just replace the sus dosage with prop or something? npp shuts me down hard so dropping is a good idea

so your saying just replace the sus dosage with prop or something? npp shuts me down hard so dropping is a good idea

Yes, exactly - you can get the npp cleared out by the time you go off of the test. If you have access to acetate, the half live is shorter than prop (but prop is fine). Sust takes a while to clear out so I would look at taking the prop for at least the next 8 - 10 weeks.

hey guys

My condolences bro.

I second dropping the NPP. Nandrolones are exceptionally suppressive. If your sperm count was normal enough to get her pregnant before, and you haven't been back on that long don't you think it might be a better idea and bite the bullet and just come off until after you get pregnant? Short term ego satisfaction through doing a cycle is very short sided in my opinion, not bashing you or anyone else. The easy answer is to stay on, is that the right answer though? What's more important to you, having a kid or doing a measly cycle only to have to come off and struggle to regain your fertility once again. Just be delaying the inevitable. Be strong brother, I came off for 18 months after years on to get my wife pregnant. She is now 7 months pregnant, I had some of my hardest psychological times in that 18 months. It was so hard to stay off, but worth it.

Sorry, forget to add pct recommendations! I'd come off, and just go with 25mg clomid eod unless a dose that high kills your libido. Get some ashwagandha, carnitine, royal jelly, and Maca. All are PROVEN to increase at least one of the sperm parameters (count, motility, morphology). Condolences for your loss my brother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131