YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crashed estrogen on cycle, how long to recover?

phoenix2

Registered
Hi guys, i've recently started my first test cycle (500 mg test e/week, splitted in 250 e3d) and now i'm on my third week (i've planned 12 weeks cycle). I started the cycle after a cut, so i had a pretty low bodyfat to begin with.
After the first week i began to experience signs of increased test. I felt high body temperature, crazy hunger and had one of my best workout of my life. Arms pump and vascularity were insane. But that day i felt like my nipples were bigger than normal (probably it was just the increased blood flow and pecs water retention due to chest workout) and i got in panick, because i think to be gyno prone since i have a pubertal gyno that never went away even at sub 8% bf. For the same reasons i've started aromasin (Pfizer pharma grade) at 25 mg EOD 1 week before starting the cycle. From the day i thought i was having first signs of gyno, i've increased aromasin to 25 mg ED and everything started going to sh**. I've started experiencing hot flashes around my ears, crazy night sweats, lethargy, sleepiness and libido tanked. Stupidly i tought "my estrogen should be through the fu**ing roof"and i continued with my aromasin intake of 25 mg ED for another week. Than i realize such a fu**ing dumbass i was, since all the signs and symptoms pointed toward crashed e2. At the moment i've stopped aromasin from three days and this are the symptoms that i'm experiencing:

Extreme lethargy and fatigue, no matter how much i sleep; bad brain fog

Lack of drive and motivation to do anything, included training

Shitty workouts, loss of strenght, loss of muscle size. Impossible to achieve and mantain a decent pump, loss of vascularity, loss of endurance

Extreme muscle flatness, no matter how much carbs i eat, my muscles are always flat and it feels like there is no blood inside them

Joint craking and cliking, i can hear them; lower back pain

Lack of water retention; if i flex my muscle i look more ripped with more striations, but extremly flat

No libido at all, lost even morning wood

Emotionally numb and empty, very apathetic, i find no pleasure in any activity

Constipation

I have some test propionate, so i've tried to inject 50 mg ED for three days in order to increase aromatization.

Now, it's passed one week since i've stopped aromasin and things are going much better. Today i woke up with great mood, had a great workout with an insane pump, great energy and strength increase. Not to mention aggresion and alpha feeling.
Libido is coming back too, but it's still below normal.
But it is still a weird thing... i'm always hungry, my metabolism is on fire, higher body temperature, costant sweating... i'm eating a sh**load of carbs and protein, but seems just like they burn up leaving me unfulfilled and flat. Neither fat gain or water retention.Whit the pump in gym i look great, but i quickly lose the pump after a workout.
At rest i look very dry but flat.

How long should i wait for things to go back to normal completely?
I've not started hcg yet, could it helps in some way?

Thanks.

Hi guys, i've recently started my first test cycle (500 mg test e/week, splitted in 250 e3d) and now i'm on my third week (i've planned 12 weeks cycle). I started the cycle after a cut, so i had a pretty low bodyfat to begin with.
After the first week i began to experience signs of increased test. I felt high body temperature, crazy hunger and had one of my best workout of my life. Arms pump and vascularity were insane. But that day i felt like my nipples were bigger than normal (probably it was just the increased blood flow and pecs water retention due to chest workout) and i got in panick, because i think to be gyno prone since i have a pubertal gyno that never went away even at sub 8% bf. For the same reasons i've started aromasin (Pfizer pharma grade) at 25 mg EOD 1 week before starting the cycle. From the day i thought i was having first signs of gyno, i've increased aromasin to 25 mg ED and everything started going to sh**. I've started experiencing hot flashes around my ears, crazy night sweats, lethargy, sleepiness and libido tanked. Stupidly i tought "my estrogen should be through the fu**ing roof"and i continued with my aromasin intake of 25 mg ED for another week. Than i realize such a fu**ing dumbass i was, since all the signs and symptoms pointed toward crashed e2. At the moment i've stopped aromasin from three days and this are the symptoms that i'm experiencing:

Extreme lethargy and fatigue, no matter how much i sleep; bad brain fog

Lack of drive and motivation to do anything, included training

Shitty workouts, loss of strenght, loss of muscle size. Impossible to achieve and mantain a decent pump, loss of vascularity, loss of endurance

Extreme muscle flatness, no matter how much carbs i eat, my muscles are always flat and it feels like there is no blood inside them

Joint craking and cliking, i can hear them; lower back pain

Lack of water retention; if i flex my muscle i look more ripped with more striations, but extremly flat

No libido at all, lost even morning wood

Emotionally numb and empty, very apathetic, i find no pleasure in any activity

Constipation

I have some test propionate, so i've tried to inject 50 mg ED for three days in order to increase aromatization.

Now, it's passed one week since i've stopped aromasin and things are going much better. Today i woke up with great mood, had a great workout with an insane pump, great energy and strength increase. Not to mention aggresion and alpha feeling.
Libido is coming back too, but it's still below normal.
But it is still a weird thing... i'm always hungry, my metabolism is on fire, higher body temperature, costant sweating... i'm eating a sh**load of carbs and protein, but seems just like they burn up leaving me unfulfilled and flat. Neither fat gain or water retention.Whit the pump in gym i look great, but i quickly lose the pump after a workout.
At rest i look very dry but flat.

How long should i wait for things to go back to normal completely?
I've not started hcg yet, could it helps in some way?

Thanks.

on a scale of 1 - concreter, how alpha would you say you felt?

Now i feel very good.
With better self confidence, more positive outlook on everything, no anxiety at all, no depression, more social...
Libido si back but not at 100%.

And this strange thing for which seems the more i eat, the more i get dry but flat.
Only in the gym with pump i blow up.
Everytime i eat carbs i begin to sweat like crazy and i feel my body temperature increases.

dude wtf...

Your E2 has been "crashed" (whatever that means) since you started the AI before the cycle, why would you do that?

All that other shit is all in your head. It is a rare eye who can tell if they look full or flat from day to day. We all look way more pumped in the gym and we would all like to keep that look when not pumped.

You need to stop fucking around with things, use an AI dose appropriate for the amount of test in your system, and then get bloodwork to check levels once you get to a stable level (4-5 weeks on long esters).

dude wtf...

Your E2 has been "crashed" (whatever that means) since you started the AI before the cycle, why would you do that?

All that other shit is all in your head. It is a rare eye who can tell if they look full or flat from day to day. We all look way more pumped in the gym and we would all like to keep that look when not pumped.

You need to stop fucking around with things, use an AI dose appropriate for the amount of test in your system, and then get bloodwork to check levels once you get to a stable level (4-5 weeks on long esters).

I didn't mean that i want the full pumped look i have in the gym all day long.
But usually i maintain a pump much longer than now.
And before, every time i increased my carbs intake i got very full muscles bellies with increased vascularity.
Now instead i don't feel "full" but rather dry .
Which is not bad at all, because i don't spillover... but i want the fullness i used to have back.

So what did the estradiol in your labs come back at? How about your prolactin? Ummmmmmmm.......or are you playing a guessing game? :banghead:

This is Fortnite's other user name.

Do your nipples get puffy, especially after you eat or drink anything?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP5O8nS_8z0"]Tosh.O Cheese Nips - YouTube[/ame]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last time I crashed my E2 it took about 2-3 months for me to get my libido back. I'm sure everybody is different though.

Last time I crashed my E2 it took about 2-3 months for me to get my libido back. I'm sure everybody is different though.

Can you tell how you crashed your e2 ?
Were you on cycle? And how you recovered?

25 mgs of aromasin ed is way too much for 500mgs of test.. yes you have crashed your e2.. dont need blood work for that conclusion... give it a couple weeks to recover your e 2.. then start low.. 12 mgs every 3 or 4 days. . See how ya feel.. of course blood work will be the only way to tell.. but it's all about test to estro ratio.. you dont want to thank e2. Just keep it in check..

25 mgs of aromasin ed is way too much for 500mgs of test.. yes you have crashed your e2.. dont need blood work for that conclusion... give it a couple weeks to recover your e 2.. then start low.. 12 mgs every 3 or 4 days. . See how ya feel.. of course blood work will be the only way to tell.. but it's all about test to estro ratio.. you dont want to thank e2. Just keep it in check..

Thank you LATS.

Yes, i know that high and low e2 have similar symptoms, but they are definitely not high. I don't bloat at all even if i eat tons of carbs and salt, but my muscles don't fill up too. And usually i got very bloated if i exaggerated with carbs.

I made a big mistake going on crazy dose with aromasin, but i was scared too much of gyno since i have a pubertal one that never went away.

Now it has been 8 days since i've quitted all ai and things are slowly improving day by day.
But in order to speed up the recovery, what could i do?
Increasing test dosage for 1-2 weeks or adding high dose of hcg could be helpful?

Can you tell how you crashed your e2 ?
Were you on cycle? And how you recovered?

Sure. I'm on TRT at 140mg/wk. My doc lowered my test but kept my on an AI. After about (6) weeks I developed ED as well as anxiety. I knew my E2 was low and had labs drawn which showed E2<5 which means not measurable. I dropped the AI all together and after about 6-8 weeks my ED went away and anxiety started to subside.

Thank you LATS.

Yes, i know that high and low e2 have similar symptoms, but they are definitely not high. I don't bloat at all even if i eat tons of carbs and salt, but my muscles don't fill up too. And usually i got very bloated if i exaggerated with carbs.

I made a big mistake going on crazy dose with aromasin, but i was scared too much of gyno since i have a pubertal one that never went away.

Now it has been 8 days since i've quitted all ai and things are slowly improving day by day.
But in order to speed up the recovery, what could i do?
Increasing test dosage for 1-2 weeks or adding high dose of hcg could be helpful?

You could add in HCG, which increases the activity of the aromatase enzyme, and will help in bringing back your E2 quicker. Or you could add in some DHEA at 25-50mg per day, which will partially convert to estrogen. Both of these things will help get you back to normal quicker.

But then you run the risk of having too much E2 if you overdo it, and aggravating your pre-existing gyno. So you are probably best off just keeping on with your test dosage, not taking any more AI's, and just letting your E2 recover to a healthy level gradually.

You could add in HCG, which increases the activity of the aromatase enzyme, and will help in bringing back your E2 quicker. Or you could add in some DHEA at 25-50mg per day, which will partially convert to estrogen. Both of these things will help get you back to normal quicker.

But then you run the risk of having too much E2 if you overdo it, and aggravating your pre-existing gyno. So you are probably best off just keeping on with your test dosage, not taking any more AI's, and just letting your E2 recover to a healthy level gradually.

I want to speed up the e2 comeback because i feel that i'm just wasting my test right now. Apart low libido, i'm drying out too much, which is weird on 500 mg of test e/week. Ok, it's not too bad eating a lot and don't retain water/gain fat easily, but i lack muscle fullness too. It's like my muscle can't store glycogen properly and reading the role of e2 in helping glycogen storage i think that crashing their levels is the main cause of this problem.
I've searched a lot on this forum and i've read a lot of members complaining the same problems... lack of pump, fullness and vascularity, besides libido problems and lethargy/fatigue.

I think that my dht levels must be sky high too, because body hairs and beard growth rate has crazly increased. Fortunately i'm not prone to MPB and i'm not noticing any hair loss. Also costant sweating, at night, at gym, walking...
Now the lethargy and fatigue are gone and i'm experiencing increased stamina, endurance, "aggression" and strenght. Libido still low, but far better than past week. I'm noticing that after a sodium rich meal i'm more vascular and full, but i lose this fullness very soon.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131