over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crashed gear

Ring9841

Registered
Hey guys I got 2 bottles of test from a reliable source I have used this source for several years as well have many friends. Anyway I've used 3cc's out of the first
bottle went to pin today and found it had crashed, it had gotten really thick and almost chunky for lack of a better word. Looked up pics on google and looked like pics others had posted.. I checked the other bottle that was stored in same drawer (so it was at same temp) it was from same batch so why did one crash but not the other? I know gear can crash if stored too cold but what other factors can cause this? Btw when I reheated in warm water gear went back to original state and pinned just fine.

Different reasons

Depends on how much BA is in with the carrier, might not be enough to hold it in solution, could have been awhile since it was made, another is temp.

Happens to me the same way. I use a little wax melter and warm them a little and it never seems to matter.

Hey guys I got 2 bottles of test from a reliable source I have used this source for several years as well have many friends. Anyway I've used 3cc's out of the first
bottle went to pin today and found it had crashed, it had gotten really thick and almost chunky for lack of a better word. Looked up pics on google and looked like pics others had posted.. I checked the other bottle that was stored in same drawer (so it was at same temp) it was from same batch so why did one crash but not the other? I know gear can crash if stored too cold but what other factors can cause this? Btw when I reheated in warm water gear went back to original state and pinned just fine.

Was it test cyp? Cyp can crash much easier than enanthate especially in higher mg per ml concentrations like 300mg/ml and over. Just warm it in some boiling water then give it a good shake, place in the fridge until cool and you should be ready to store it at room temp again

Mainly in the testosterone propionate, they look great when I received, I looked at the inventory myself from a reliable source and after removing labels from some of the bottles I noticed some of the gear is compromised and crashed. I did apply heat to the bottles, both direct heat as well as submerged it in hot water and it is still crystallized. :confused:

I've had different compounds crash over the years. A supplier said send it back or I'll tell you how to fix it. I've used two methods with the first being placing the vial on a cookie sheet in oven at 200 for maybe 20 minutes. You can vent the vial with a pin tip as I usually do but it's not necessary. The other method in a pan of water 1/4" to 1/2" so that the vial doesn't fall over but sits firm in the pan. Slight boil, just enough heat to get the water moving. Takes about 20 minutes also and I vent this as well with a needle tip. Shake a little and examine to make sure no crystals. It usually stays in solution from then on until you've used the vial up.

Also works with tne because that shit can be a pain to get those crystals to not clog a needle even though it's water based !!

If it's crashing at room temperature it was improperly made

It happens. If you have some EQ, mix with it and it'll probably be fine. If not, warm it up before using.

Stick an open ended pin in it and put it in some lightly boiling water. Put it in and remove it while shaking it lightly until your looking good. If it doesn’t remain normal after that I used to hit it w hot water under a faucet til it looked good...but that was ages ago when I didn’t have good stuff.

PS a very small amount of water about a cm deep is all u need

Was it test cyp? Cyp can crash much easier than enanthate especially in higher mg per ml concentrations like 300mg/ml and over. Just warm it in some boiling water then give it a good shake, place in the fridge until cool and you should be ready to store it at room temp again

Yes it was cyp and it's dosed at 250mg/ml. I reheated it and went back to normal and shot with no issue. Just kind of odd the other bottle out of the same batch didn't crash.

Yes it was cyp and it's dosed at 250mg/ml. I reheated it and went back to normal and shot with no issue. Just kind of odd the other bottle out of the same batch didn't crash.

get a new supplier, no 250mg test should crash on you :lightbulb:

curious

Wouldn't everything at some point crash if its been in solution for a long time?? That's why theres an expiration??

News flash!! cyp 250 crashing means that source is no longer reputable, reliable or competent. IMO you gambling when buying higher concentration gear except eq can hold at 400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't everything at some point crash if its been in solution for a long time?? That's why theres an expiration??

Expiration on legit pharm products is to cover their liability. Some drugs might lose a little potency with time but shouldn't crash just because of time. Other drugs (not aas things) can turn toxic with to much time passed. A friend just used 5 y/o deca and got results, no problems. My stuff never lasts till exp

It's not a big deal. I had some tren e 250 crash on me recently, I tried going from 200 to 250 without changing the solvent % and it happened that when I store vials in a cool room they crash. Simplest solution is run vial under hot water for a bit and shake it up, or do the stove top method. Let your source know so they can adjust the brew. It happens. For some reason if you do this once or twice it tends to stay in solution. You could also dilute it with some sterile oil or sterile BB. My solution is to use a little
more BB next time.

Last edited:
News flash!! cyp 250 crashing means that source is no longer reputable, reliable or competent. IMO you gambling when buying higher concentration gear except eq can hold at 400.

This is so cringey. Cyp is notoriously harder to keep in solution compared to enth, you can do 250mg/ml enth with no co solvent but cyp needs 18% just for 200mg. It's as simple as the brewer using a recipe that worked in warmer ambient temps not adjusting for changing seasons, different altitudes, etc. Crashes gear is not a big deal as long as you can get it back into solution by warming and shaking. Sometimes that's all it takes and it never crashes again.

Test e holds fine up to 400mg without any special solvent except BB

Last edited:
This is so cringey. Cyp is notoriously harder to keep in solution compared to enth, you can do 250mg/ml enth with no co solvent but cyp needs 18% just for 200mg. It's as simple as the brewer using a recipe that worked in warmer ambient temps not adjusting for changing seasons, different altitudes, etc. Crashes gear is not a big deal as long as you can get it back into solution by warming and shaking. Sometimes that's all it takes and it never crashes again.

Test e holds fine up to 400mg without any special solvent except BB

Thanks for the response, I knew what to do to get back into solution after reheating everything is good. I was just curious on what causes this, I'll be the first to admit I don't know shit about what goes into mixing and making the gear

I understand where your coming from that the gear shouldn't crash but after I've seen how many bottles have come from this supplier and how many people use his gear never hear complaints. I kinda disagree with you that one bottle crashed so now he is no longer reputable. I was more here to understand what usually causes the gear to crash.

I've had cyp crash many times. Temperatures can affect it. I wouldn't completely rule out a supplier over this. I'd rather go through warming process than to have products made with additives to get higher solubilty.
Likely that is the issue. Is the mfr is going on the lower end of the dissolving agent. Any high mg solutions irritate me. (Lumps the size of a fist).
Almost all cyp will crash or crystallize if cooled enough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity