low cal
cardio blah blah

then
DNP 200mg ed for 6 weeks
clen 40-120mcg per day for 2 weeks
t3 50mg a day for 2 weeks

is that worth melting the fat

or just diet/cardio

Im not well versed in DNP but most Ive read has said not to use T3 while using it.
DNP shuts down T3/T4 but you wont need them cuz the DNP will do more then enough.
So run T3 after to help from rebounding while natty T3 is low.

And better off using ECA stack with the DNP.

DNP is known for making one lethargic. The ECA helps with that. While also helping in fat loss.

The clen will help fat loss but wont have the benefit of energy help.

Though DNP has been said to help refresh your clen receptors so running clen after the DNP is advised.

200mg of DNP is a very light dosage and after the first week or so you would hardly notice it. There's nothing really crazy or drastic about the stack you're suggesting.

Also, as dukkitdalaw suggested, I would replace the clen with ECA to help with energy levels while on DNP, although as I said before, 200mg is a very light dosage.

Personally I would up the DNP to 400mg/day (one in the morning and one before bed to minimize sides), run it alongside ECA, stay strict with your diet, and just leave it at that.

Also, some advice from someone who has a bit of experience with DNP: Get some V8 juice and drink at least a cup a day. Towards the end of my last cycle of DNP I was experiencing very extreme and uncomfortable muscle cramping (which any AAS will exacerbate), and 8-16oz of V8 juice a day helped replenish my electrolytes and minerals enough that the cramping nearly went away entirely. It was so bad that I couldn't even stretch out in bed in the morning in fear of a hamstring, calf, or lat cramp (yes I said lats), and I couldn't bend my legs too fast or my quads would cramp up :)

DNP at 200mg is probably less dangerous than clen and T3 at normal doses. You don't really feel anything from it besides a little bit of increased sweating (very little increased sweating I might add). Lethargy wasn't a factor for me on that dose. I agree with the suggestion of DNP and ECA together for fat loss

on a side note, I didn't experience any muscle cramps that the user above me did on any dose (went up to 600mg)

6 weeks is a loooong time on DNP man. Most people run it 10-20 days tops. Its meant for a blast, not a cycle. On top of that, DNP compounds in your system so it gets harsher and harsher on fat burning and sweating and lathargy. However, we are talking about 5-10 days then you body levels out. Thats why mos bump to 400 or 500 for the remaining 10 days. I ran DNP for 10 days. 250 for the first 5 days, then 500 for the next 5. By the 10th day it was brutal. I dropped something like 14lbs in 10 days. And you should run T3 at the end of it (like the day or 2 before) to start raising your natty T3 levels. At least this is what ive found for research and from doing it. Worked for me.

i dont think its really worth the risk but if you insist i would do 2 cycle first one will be with dnp and the second clen and t3...

Ya, I might try this instead:

DNP

200mg /day 1-3 (to adjust to it)
400mg /day 4-14 (this is a nice low dose, minimal sides, great results)

T3/clen for the next 6 weeks (run T3 for the full 6 weeks, clen 2on 2off) @ the doseage you can tolerate (40-120 mcgs)

DNP

400mg /day for the last two weeks.

Run this with some AAS and HGH to help prevent muscle loss.

Fasted cardio in the morning
keep your diet in check
Lift hard and smart

If that doesn't get you to shred town in about 10 weeks, i have no idea what would...

6 weeks is a loooong time on DNP man. Most people run it 10-20 days tops. Its meant for a blast, not a cycle. On top of that, DNP compounds in your system so it gets harsher and harsher on fat burning and sweating and lathargy. However, we are talking about 5-10 days then you body levels out. Thats why mos bump to 400 or 500 for the remaining 10 days. I ran DNP for 10 days. 250 for the first 5 days, then 500 for the next 5. By the 10th day it was brutal. I dropped something like 14lbs in 10 days. And you should run T3 at the end of it (like the day or 2 before) to start raising your natty T3 levels. At least this is what ive found for research and from doing it. Worked for me.

this is completely false. There is no limit for DNP cycle length. Conciliator prefers longer lower dosed cycles of it. If you do an inferno cycle of it at higher doses, then naturally you will want to stop it. At 200mg for 4-6 weeks, the sides won't be an issue for most

this is completely false. There is no limit for DNP cycle length. Conciliator prefers longer lower dosed cycles of it. If you do an inferno cycle of it at higher doses, then naturally you will want to stop it. At 200mg for 4-6 weeks, the sides won't be an issue for most

Let me correct my wording then. - There may not be a limit, but MOST dont run it in full cycles. Although Im sure you can if you stick to a lower dose as you stated. However most do use it in a blast just to get it done with. And Im also sure DNP is very sensative person to person. For me personally, even 250 per day was rough. Others may not have issues. Highly dependant. But I do follow ya!

DNP is the shit.

I hate stimulants. I hate T3 and how weak it makes me (takes me forever to regain my strength after running a 100mcg cycle *EVEN ON AAS*)

I also hate Clen because of the way it makes me feel, jittery, etc.

I hate the way DNP makes me feel but it's the biggest bang for my buck by *FAR* compared to stimulant weight loss drugs.

You don't need T3 and Clen on DNP. If anything you can throw in a normal dose of ECA for appetite suppression and energy to combat the lethargy from DNP, but nothing else is needed, and IMHO, is overkill.

With a proper dose of DNP (2mg per lb of bodyweight) you will have more than enough fat burning power at your disposal without the need for stimulants.

I'm running a cycle right now. 400mg for the first 2 weeks and a 3rd week at 600mg. My third run with DNP, 2nd run with this brand (Genotec). Good stuff, I've dropped 14lbs thus far and I still have 4 days left in my cycle. Trust me when I say if you are running DNP correctly, and eating around maintenance level calories, you do not need *ANYTHING* else haha.

In my experience 200mg is perfect, however dosing isn't always consistent between providers.
On 200mg/ day I function almost normally. Morning cardio with BCAA and some LBAs for extra hydration (I definitely sweat more).
Weight training is tougher as I get hot and sweat like a freak. I just towel off and keep going. I get tired quicker but it comes with the benefits of burning the extra calories. Drink lots of cold water..:D :D
The worst part is sleep. Even in a cold room I soak my sheets. I change t-shirts in the middle of the night etc. Sometimes I will skip a doses for a day. It gives me a mental break. I think the half-life is like 36 hours so even with a 24 hour break from dosing, I remain warm, just less intense.
In my opinion DNP is WAY safer then Clen or ephedrine. But then I am not an idiot :mad: and I don't take more DNP then I need to be affective.

Exactly. I did it low dose for about 14 weeks. Helped me loose total of 46lbs.
FYI. I never really do stimulants or t3 when doing DNP. There is no need. I also always diet clean while on to maximize the loss.

In my experience 200mg is perfect, however dosing isn't always consistent between providers.
On 200mg/ day I function almost normally. Morning cardio with BCAA and some LBAs for extra hydration (I definitely sweat more).
Weight training is tougher as I get hot and sweat like a freak. I just towel off and keep going. I get tired quicker but it comes with the benefits of burning the extra calories. Drink lots of cold water..:D :D
The worst part is sleep. Even in a cold room I soak my sheets. I change t-shirts in the middle of the night etc. Sometimes I will skip a doses for a day. It gives me a mental break. I think the half-life is like 36 hours so even with a 24 hour break from dosing, I remain warm, just less intense.
In my opinion DNP is WAY safer then Clen or ephedrine. But then I am not an idiot :mad: and I don't take more DNP then I need to be affective.

I wake up, flip my pillow over cause its wet, go back to sleep. Wake up an hour or two later and do the same thing. By morning both sides are too wet and cold for me to sleep any longer, haha. Im running Tren too on my DNP cycle so its worse.

Exactly. I did it low dose for about 14 weeks. Helped me loose total of 46lbs.
FYI. I never really do stimulants or t3 when doing DNP. There is no need. I also always diet clean while on to maximize the loss.

Bingo. Lethargy is hardly ever an issue at 200mg either so that is why there is no need for a stimulant with it. But there won't be any additional risk taking EC with DNP so he could still do it if he wants

Now that we are on the subject, does anyone else notice not being able to get a good pump on DNP? I feel flat looking when on it, yet I am holding a little water. Is this due to the carbs not being used the way they normally do when off DNP?

No glycogen retention. No you cant get a good pump it's pretty much not gonna happen. Only reason I even work out while on DNP is for extra burnt calories and I stay at weights where I can hit 15 reps to avoid muscle cramping. I also think its funny when I see guys who think they can make gains on DNP. Not gonna happen either if your main goal is losing weight. And if it's not you shouldn't be using DNP in the first place.

Now that we are on the subject, does anyone else notice not being able to get a good pump on DNP? I feel flat looking when on it, yet I am holding a little water. Is this due to the carbs not being used the way they normally do when off DNP?

Yup, had the same issue. The week before I got intense pumps, week after I started... nothing. Blasting my biceps with all sorts of curls, and then hammer curls, which of course give me a crazy forearm pump every time, and despite being tired as hell my arms didn't feel like I had even began to warm up.

Yup, had the same issue. The week before I got intense pumps, week after I started... nothing. Blasting my biceps with all sorts of curls, and then hammer curls, which of course give me a crazy forearm pump every time, and despite being tired as hell my arms didn't feel like I had even began to warm up.

yep same with me. I actually started wearing long sleeve shirts due to not feeling as big in the gym with DNP. I usually wear tight t-shirts or sleeveless shirts because I like to see the muscles pumped (gives me a confidence boost in the gym)

This kind of makes me wonder what the point of even doing weight training is while on DNP? Will it really help maintain strength? I have retained strength but I wonder if I still would have anyway. For those of us who need a week off every once in a while, it might not be a bad idea to take DNP during that week off.

yes

Ya, I might try this instead:

DNP

200mg /day 1-3 (to adjust to it)
400mg /day 4-14 (this is a nice low dose, minimal sides, great results)

T3/clen for the next 6 weeks (run T3 for the full 6 weeks, clen 2on 2off) @ the doseage you can tolerate (40-120 mcgs)

DNP

400mg /day for the last two weeks.

Run this with some AAS and HGH to help prevent muscle loss.

Fasted cardio in the morning
keep your diet in check
Lift hard and smart

If that doesn't get you to shred town in about 10 weeks, i have no idea what would...

have run similar and this is pretty damn good, minimal sides, you still feel like working out,forget pumps though,good fast fat loss.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear