over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crazy acne on head

oilyboy

Newbies
i have crazy acne on my head...specifically the back of my head. idk what's the cause of it. i have barely any acne on my face or chest etc but crazy amount, huge acne on my scalp.

i have tried using TSAL from neutrogena but it does not seem to work.

THE ACNE CAUSED SMALL BALD SPOTS ON MY HEAD

any suggestions?

staph maybe?if its on the back of your head...could be from dirty benches at your gym.maybe.

I've been getting it on top right in the MPB spot. I had to go to the dermatologist and he gave me some shampoo and a lotion to put on at night and it cleared it right up. I was thinking it may have been the kind of oil in my gear, but not sure...

I've been getting it on top right in the MPB spot. I had to go to the dermatologist and he gave me some shampoo and a lotion to put on at night and it cleared it right up. I was thinking it may have been the kind of oil in my gear, but not sure...

thats what i think to....the oil im using. the oil i was using before this it seemed pretty clean and i didnt have much acne.

^ i also think it could be me touching the gym equipment and scratching my head! that could be a problem to!

thats what i think to....the oil im using. the oil i was using before this it seemed pretty clean and i didnt have much acne.

^ i also think it could be me touching the gym equipment and scratching my head! that could be a problem to!

Its not the bench or you scratching. Its the gear

Names of meds?

I have heard of certain folks acquiring scalp acne from cottonseed oil.

Certain types of oils can cause scalp acne....contact your supplier and ask him if he knows what type of oil is used in the gear.

Get some tea tree oil soap on that...clear it up in a hurry. Trader joes is good & so is defense soap. Both keep me acne free

use a salicylic acid based product, combined with sulfer to absorb the "puss" if you will.
The sal acid will loosen the plugged pore and allow the puss to come out.
Look for between .5% and 2% salicylic acid product, a wash or a non comedogenic moisturizer

I have heard of certain folks acquiring scalp acne from cottonseed oil.

Certain types of oils can cause scalp acne....contact your supplier and ask him if he knows what type of oil is used in the gear.

hmmm very interesting. glad to know. could be cotton seed oil. used test from another source had no probs but using a different one now. acne on head but barely on face or anywhere else :s

I have noticed this with deca for some reason. I get them mainly on the back of my head near my neck. Although now I have some above my forehead... a lump too that looks like I have been hit with a hammer :D I saw my dad earlier and his first words were 'what have you done to your head' :eek:

I have noticed this with deca for some reason. I get them mainly on the back of my head near my neck. Although now I have some above my forehead... a lump too that looks like I have been hit with a hammer :D I saw my dad earlier and his first words were 'what have you done to your head' :eek:

taking deca and test...here......

I've had this problem as well for the past couple years. I think it is an allergic reaction from the oil. I'll try the salicilic acid as was suggested earlier.

taking deca and test...here......

Yeah me too. It's definately the deca though (I was on 300mg test and 1.2g deca). Npp done the same thing to me in my previous cycle.

hmmm very interesting. glad to know. could be cotton seed oil. used test from another source had no probs but using a different one now. acne on head but barely on face or anywhere else :s

My friend....I used GAULS for years....Now I dont know what kind of oil he uses, but it absolutely gave me very nice scalp pimples. Id have atleast 3 or 4 at a time, all around my head. I am now creating my own gear with grapeseed oil.....I have ZERO acne on my head or anywhere on my body homie

Names of meds?
Shampoo- Colloidal Sulfur 5%/ Salicylic Acid 3%
Lotion- Sulfacetamide 10%/ Sulfur 5% lotion

I put a little of this shampoo on top of head mixed with either Nizoral or Nioxin when it flares up and the lotion on at night before bed.

Cleared it up right away!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity