over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy difference.

sinfulimages

Registered
I got to see two different tests tonight qv and bio-tech. These are not mine. I was shocked out how different the fluid thickness is that qv shit I saw looked like it had the consistency of honey mixed 50/50 with water and the bio-tech looked crazy thin. The bio-tech was a higher mg/ml.

This may seem like a stupid post why would they be so different? QV was 250mg/ml and bio-tech was 400.

EDIT:I am more curious about why the thickness varies so much. Not concerned about brands or anything. Also I heard qv was animal grade and bio is human. Does that mean they use a different oil type? Is that why ones thicker then the other. Again sorry if this seems stupid. But I cant find the reason.

Last edited:
I got to see two different tests tonight qv and bio-tech. These are not mine. I was shocked out how different the fluid thickness is that qv shit I saw looked like it had the consistency of honey mixed 50/50 with water and the bio-tech looked crazy thin. The bio-tech was a higher mg/ml.

This may seem like a stupid post why would they be so different? QV was 250mg/ml and bio-tech was 400.

EDIT:I am more curious about why the thickness varies so much. Not concerned about brands or anything. Also I heard qv was animal grade and bio is human. Does that mean they use a different oil type? Is that why ones thicker then the other. Again sorry if this seems stupid. But I cant find the reason.

It could just be the type of oil used

Bio-tech might be EO. EO is very thin and holds high mg/ml very well.

DLStryker

Probably is. The oil used from human to animal is not usually the same? This is not something I have ever thought about.

Please correct me if im worng but arent both qv and bio UGL? I know qv WAS vet grade before ORD. When something is HG, its made by a pharmaceutical company.

i thought QV stopped making stuff a few yrs back, and everything that is QV now is bunk. does anyone still buy legit QV? if it is i bet its some ugl using their name basically...

Bio-tech might be EO. EO is very thin and holds high mg/ml very well.

DLStryker

This or just oil with BA and/or BB in it, as is put in us pharm oils.

Ethyl oleate.

Search button or Google. take your pick bro :)

Now that I know what it stands for google is an option thanks.

i thought QV stopped making stuff a few yrs back, and everything that is QV now is bunk. does anyone still buy legit QV? if it is i bet its some ugl using their name basically...

I thought so too about it being bunk. Dude said its legit from a sponsor and that they went ug. Who knows.

I can put AAS in oil thats very thin almost watery or thick as molasses. What oil something is in has fuckall to do with what it is. The 400mg shit was probly EO hence it was thinner. The other sounded more like CSO and not GSO.

Yes the original QV stopped several years back but then IP began producing it. It is legit.

Yeah, this is true.
And I would say QV is as good as any UG out there. Most people seem to say it is overdosed if anything.

IP has a QV line. It's nothing like the original, but if you get the right batch, it does the job.

U pretty much got ur answers. But I would like to add that qv was always ugl or at least ugl grrade. Even when it was made in mex pre gear grinder days they kneew damn well it was for bbers. Who the f is gonna give their dog 200 mgs/ml test c ?lol

The stuff from ip is not original qv but counterfeit brand name qv with real gear. Its 100% gtg so I hear.

i can attest qv is gtg, seen it do wonders to some rabid dogs haha.

but it depends on how they mix it how thick it is, ive had teste that i could NOT squeeze out of a 25g and test e that flowed like water.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws