over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy distention pic

I think it depends on the context. If you are lean and have been playing with loads and of water and salt..., your ankles and legs are swollen like a buffalo.

If you are fatter, sailing off season, your ankles should not hold water.

Correct. I have striations and vascularity all over my legs less than a finger's thickness of fat when I pinch it on my stomach, yet I look totally pregnant with one bad meal and if I relax the abs.

45yo now and the older I am getting, the more allergies to various foods I seem to be getting.
If I have any lactose, gluten, carbs, including fructose, etc, I look like that. I have abs in the morning and all I need is one meal with the above and I look instantly pregnant. If I want to keep a non bloated belly, I have to be on comp diet. It's fucked.

Eliminating lactose and carbs does not mean "competitive diet". There are vegetables with very few sugars (including fruits, in fact, most wild fruits) and tons of foods of animal origin that do not produce these reactions.

I have noticed the same and I am only 35. I seem to get more sides from various AAS as well which is annoying.

Just stomach bloat the rest of me looked lean. It's mad to see the difference from now to last week.

Yes all I need to do is not eat much or go 16 hours without food and the difference is dramatic. Although if you do that and then have one of those problem meals the difference there can also be dramatic :D I started keto today which I never do. Just to be different and for a challenge etc. A few weeks without cereal and milk should do me wonders. I am still a little bloated but the difference is huge. My plan for the next few weeks is to shrink my waist down. I prefer having small meals spread through the day. I reckon I can easily take 3 inches of my waist in 3 weeks and hopefully more. My diet will pretty much consist of:

Beef Mince (I have 300g packs of 15% so approx 60g protein and 40g fat)
Chicken
Steak
Whole Eggs
Salmon
Avocados
Salad
Broccoli and Green beans etc.
Mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, macadamia, almonds)
90%+ Dark Chocolate
Low net carb berries such as blackberries and raspberries.
EVOO, EVCO etc.

i cant think of the last time i ate cereal and milk. lol
things like that fuck me up bad, oats, granola, oat meal puts me to sleep right away.

after i eat i get tired too. much happier not eating all day.
most of last year i didnt go to the gym, i ate really bad, just kinda getting back to it. i have been surprised how easily and with what feels like no work i go back but i have also come to realize that my normal food intake if im even paying half attention really sets me up for success diet wise. plus the short feeding window with semi clean food makes it so you can eat like a viking and not feel bad about it! lol

Too much fiber messes up my stomach. Lately
I've been eating a lot vegetables and my stomach
has been a mess. You know Efferding talks about avoiding a lot of certain vegetables due to the bloating, gas and "anti-nutrient" effects. And oatmeal is the worst for me... I remember when Hernon (I think it was) said it's nature's junk food Lol. I think he was mainly talking about the micronutrient binding effect of the fiber.

How about using digestive enzymes? I swear they keep my stomach bloat lower, particularly with carb heavy meals.

How about using digestive enzymes? I swear they keep my stomach bloat lower, particularly with carb heavy meals.

As I posted earlier digestive enzymes help but if you are eating massive meals they aren't going to work miracles. Moreover if you are eating foods you know cause you issues it's a losing battle. You need to eliminate the problem foods but sure the addition of digestive enzymes could be great for you. Even with the right foods the quantities many of us want/need can cause digestive distress so enzymes are worth experimenting with. I personally use (with good effect)...

General... NOW Foods's Super Enzymes.

High Fat meals... Ox Bile by NutriCology.

Large dairy meals... CountryLife Dairy-Zyme.

High Carb meals... Musclerage's Slin-RX.

I'm trying Mike Arnolds new product, Veda-Gest. Seems promising but need more time to determine its effectiveness.

I'm trying Mike Arnolds new product, Veda-Gest. Seems promising but need more time to determine its effectiveness.

I was going to recommend looking that product.
The formulation looks very well thought out but I have NOT heard direct feedback on it.
Please keep us posted with your assessment.

As I posted earlier digestive enzymes help but if you are eating massive meals they aren't going to work miracles. Moreover if you are eating foods you know cause you issues it's a losing battle. You need to eliminate the problem foods but sure the addition of digestive enzymes could be great for you. Even with the right foods the quantities many of us want/need can cause digestive distress so enzymes are worth experimenting with. I personally use (with good effect)...

General... NOW Foods's Super Enzymes.

High Fat meals... Ox Bile by NutriCology.

Large dairy meals... CountryLife Dairy-Zyme.

High Carb meals... Musclerage's Slin-RX.

Not trying to come off as as a dick but is there a fix to this not just live on enzymes and oxbile.

Not trying to come off as as a dick but is there a fix to this not just live on enzymes and oxbile.

:confused:

When did I write you just have to use enzymes and oxbile to fix the problem? Please read the thread properly. Also read what I put above the list of enzymes. I replied to you earlier in this thread with the following...

"There is no one answer fits all. It could be due to a variety of reasons. Many have medical conditions or perhaps food allergies. Some people are just greedy and eat too much of the wrong foods. It's likely going to be you eating foods that don't agree with you though. Obviously that is the main reason I got like that as I looked completely different the next day. Now if you are up and down like me it should be easy to find out what is causing the issue. If you're permanently bloated then you will have to start eliminating certain foods and just generally eating better. I have started doing the same and I can see a massive difference already. I would also recommend full blood work just to see if any issues show up there."

As I posted above you are most likely eating certain foods that don't agree with you and probably too much of them. I would need to know details and pics to have an accurate guess. Meaning are you lean all over and just get bad bloating at certain times or are you quite fat and have permanent issues with bloating? Enzymes can help but you usually need to eliminate (or drastically reduce) the problem foods to get rid of the actual problem.

:confused:

When did I write you just have to use enzymes and oxbile to fix the problem? Please read the thread properly. Also read what I put above the list of enzymes. I replied to you earlier in this thread with the following...

"There is no one answer fits all. It could be due to a variety of reasons. Many have medical conditions or perhaps food allergies. Some people are just greedy and eat too much of the wrong foods. It's likely going to be you eating foods that don't agree with you though. Obviously that is the main reason I got like that as I looked completely different the next day. Now if you are up and down like me it should be easy to find out what is causing the issue. If you're permanently bloated then you will have to start eliminating certain foods and just generally eating better. I have started doing the same and I can see a massive difference already. I would also recommend full blood work just to see if any issues show up there."

As I posted above you are most likely eating certain foods that don't agree with you and probably too much of them. I would need to know details and pics to have an accurate guess. Meaning are you lean all over and just get bad bloating at certain times or are you quite fat and have permanent issues with bloating? Enzymes can help but you usually need to eliminate (or drastically reduce) the problem foods to get rid of the actual problem.

I'm having bad digestive problems. I understand we are not the same person:) basically I'm on plant base. No dairy, gluten, sugar, corn are the most common culprits to allergies/skin rashes/eczema/asthma and digestive issues.)

I'm having bad digestive problems. I understand we are not the same person:) basically I'm on plant base. No dairy, gluten, sugar, corn are the most common culprits to allergies/skin rashes/eczema/asthma and digestive issues.)

What are your stats such as height, weight, bf%? Do you have any pics? It may be a case of eliminating and reintroducing foods. It's very common for guys to have issues with various vegetables. Do you eat a lot of broccoli for example? Although it could be absolutely anything. Then the volume of your food is another factor. Do you have any protein powders? It could also be the overall fibre content of your foods. Various plant based foods can be high in fibre so your overall consumption could be causing issues.

The list is endless and as you pointed out everyone is different. I would write down exactly what you eat and think about when you get most bloated. Write down meals you have and how bloated you are in the following hours. That would be a good start and you could eliminate foods (1 at a time). Do you track your daily macronutrients? Do you know how much fibre you are eating? Do you drink a lot of water?

Just a thread to show just how ridiculously bad distention can make you look. We all know many use such techniques in transformation contests. I have been training hard and my diet has been ok/fine. In fact if anything I have been undereating. However I started eating a lot of cereal with milk which is a big no for my waist.

I plan to do a log but gonna post this pic in this thread as I don't want people to think this is somehow a before pic. You all know what I look like. I never get out of shape. I may go up to 15% bf but you can still make out my abs (well 4) in lighted pics at my fattest. In this pic I look about 30% but it's just food/water/gas.

I literally look like I don't train and I am really fat. 24 hours after taking this pic I was back to how I usually look. Sure a bit bloated but literally night/day from this pic. If I posted how I look now many would probably say I look good (for me).

This was after eating a whole bag of granola in a few hours. I think it was about 3000 cals. I literally look like a pregnant woman in 3 days of eating cereal :eek: The worst food I can eat for bloating is pizza. You won't see me looking like this ever again :p

This is why I posted tips on keeping your waist tight because my waist is very sensitive to bloating so I had to cover all bases.

Anyone else get anything like this?

2u6lafb.jpg

Hahahahaha love it man, takes a lot of confidence to post something like this. Yes, I look like this every night after I slam everything in site(bag of granola is a staple food before bed) then hit the shower.

I know you posted this because you know what you doing wrong but sometimes you just gotta enjoy life and some comfort foods. The body corrects itself so all these are just suggestions

Live prob from those drinks and food sources
Very good pro and pre bio
No medication that fuck up the stomach
Fiber to clean the colon out, maybe even epson salt to piss out your ass to get it all out.
Get a digestive enzymes supplements it will have the things to digestive the carbs(glucose disposable, berberine, rala, exced..)and fats(ox dile) out of the body
Do a true fast for 24-36 hours and maybe 18-20 hour fast the other 5 days then start building your gut back.
Then slowly introduce your diet back in one food at a time
Make use you get you stomach ph in balance, apple cider, ph water for a little and just balanced diet.

I mean there are so many things, ways, and products over the years. You could probably find a legit program on here that is credible if you search. Good luck man

Last edited:
I am fairly open so not too bothered about posting such pics. It is extra bad though :eek::D I mainly posted it because the difference was so crazy and the main thing is it's not fat. Any normal person you show them that and they think it's a beer loving guy with a massive belly. So to go like that to my normal self in 1 day is a bit crazy. I have seen 12 month transformations less impressive.

So I posted this just to be open and show people the power of bad foods in a way. Guys post all the time about not getting the results they want but they may just be eating the wrong foods. I am pleased with the response as many seem to be in the same boat as me. I am not a genetic freak were they eat massive meals and still have a super tight waist. Plus you don't really see anyone posting bad pics of themselves so I figured why not.

Yeah I know why and if needed have the tools to get my waist looking much better. I do this for fun and enjoy my food. I actually created the below thread a while back which seems ironic after seeing the pic from this thread :D

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...rum/143951-tips-keeping-your-waist-tight.html

You make very good points but I will focus on the medication one. So many medications (common ones) cause constipation for example so can be terrible for bloat. I verey rarely take any painkillers but have noticed the effect very quickly and some guys are using them daily for various injuries/pains.

Hahahahaha love it man, takes a lot of confidence to post something like this. Yes, I look like this every night after I slam everything in site(bag of granola is a staple food before bed) then hit the shower.

I know you posted this because you know what you doing wrong but sometimes you just gotta enjoy life and some comfort foods. The body corrects itself so all these are just suggestions

Live prob from those drinks and food sources
Very good pro and pre bio
No medication that fuck up the stomach
Fiber to clean the colon out, maybe even epson salt to piss out your ass to get it all out.
Get a digestive enzymes supplements it will have the things to digestive the carbs(glucose disposable, berberine, rala, exced..)and fats(ox dile) out of the body
Do a true fast for 24-36 hours and maybe 18-20 hour fast the other 5 days then start building your gut back.
Then slowly introduce your diet back in one food at a time
Make use you get you stomach ph in balance, apple cider, ph water for a little and just balanced diet.

I mean there are so many things, ways, and products over the years. You could probably find a legit program on here that is credible if you search. Good luck man

We can start " THE OFFICIAL BLOATED BELLY THREAD"
To be honest I'm the same way, fortified cereal is my weakness and I usually go through a bag at a time and have looked that same way. Oh and sugar free chocolate pudding(4 packs later) mixed with milk of course had me looking pregnant.. But after like 4 hours I was fine again...

I am fairly open so not too bothered about posting such pics. It is extra bad though :eek::D I mainly posted it because the difference was so crazy and the main thing is it's not fat. Any normal person you show them that and they think it's a beer loving guy with a massive belly. So to go like that to my normal self in 1 day is a bit crazy. I have seen 12 month transformations less impressive.

So I posted this just to be open and show people the power of bad foods in a way. Guys post all the time about not getting the results they want but they may just be eating the wrong foods. I am pleased with the response as many seem to be in the same boat as me. I am not a genetic freak were they eat massive meals and still have a super tight waist. Plus you don't really see anyone posting bad pics of themselves so I figured why not.

Yeah I know why and if needed have the tools to get my waist looking much better. I do this for fun and enjoy my food. I actually created the below thread a while back which seems ironic after seeing the pic from this thread :D

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...rum/143951-tips-keeping-your-waist-tight.html

You make very good points but I will focus on the medication one. So many medications (common ones) cause constipation for example so can be terrible for bloat. I verey rarely take any painkillers but have noticed the effect very quickly and some guys are using them daily for various injuries/pains.

you make some very good points here bro and a great illistration. props! lol

the more time i put into all this the more i am impressed with what we can do with diet and training.

when i was younger and had less experience the drugs seemed so much more interesting and like they were the solutions or key. the more i go the more i see that its not so much the case and the really cool shit is what you can do with diet and training once you get to a certain point. i think a lot of THAT is also what ends up leading to drugs and dose debates to some degree.

Do you have any protein powders?

If the protein contains educolorants, it can definitely cause problems if you consume large amounts, although no one should.

When we are dieting, we are going to look for more vegetables and also drinks / gum without sugar, I think this can be a terrible combination and cause a lot of retention in the stomach, and if we are looking to see the abs, we will not have a clear vision of where we are in terms of body fat. If we are also drinking a lot of water and taking gramos of sodium, and if we do a carb load, the stage becomes more sombic.

I've been in that situation, so it's just a warning for guys who might not be taking all these factors into account.

Fucking same shit guys!
I'm older than dirt now. I was a competitive power lifter for 22 years. Even so I was always vain about my waist line. My dad was skinny but thick in the waist. He used to proud how far he could stick out his gut! As I age I look more and more like him LOL I have to be on a totally pre contest diet just to get in my favorite jeans. I normally do a 5 day split, eat high clean protein, low carb, and moderate fat, just to stay the same, and still not happy LOL!
Well, we're all mental anyway when it comes to self image.
I was better off when I was drinking and drugging all the time 20 years ago. Lethal combo, alcohol, coke, weed, out all night, but at least I didn't feel how fucked up my joints were.
Sorry to get a little off subject, but damn it's hard to keep waist line small!

Fucking same shit guys!
I'm older than dirt now. I was a competitive power lifter for 22 years. Even so I was always vain about my waist line. My dad was skinny but thick in the waist. He used to proud how far he could stick out his gut! As I age I look more and more like him LOL I have to be on a totally pre contest diet just to get in my favorite jeans. I normally do a 5 day split, eat high clean protein, low carb, and moderate fat, just to stay the same, and still not happy LOL!
Well, we're all mental anyway when it comes to self image.
I was better off when I was drinking and drugging all the time 20 years ago. Lethal combo, alcohol, coke, weed, out all night, but at least I didn't feel how fucked up my joints were.
Sorry to get a little off subject, but damn it's hard to keep waist line small!

They don't call it the "middle age spread" for nothing! Im there right with you, and mine is even worse than it should be because I cant exercise intensely because of my heart. I will be 50 soon enough.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws