over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crazy end of cycle Bloodwork

AthleticApe123

Registered
hey guys,
just wanted to share something and hear your opinion.
I go and get bloods around twice a year, more if i am doing a cycle.
i go and let them test specific values which i think are important since i have to pay if i get more bloodwork than once a year and can not pay for a complete Panel.
so since 10 weeks i am running
dermatrest 2x 0,5ml = 1ml daily = 25mg trest transdermal ~ around 4-6mg trest if converted to IM
androsterone 2x 25mg oral daily
anavar 17,5mg daily (since 8 weeks)
i know this is quite a weak cycle (some wouldnt even consider calling it cycle i guess) but i was still on in my opinion.
I also take a lot of health supps on cycle (aged garlic, COQ10, Ubiquinol, PQQ, KSM Ashwaganda, Hawthorn, .... too much to list everything :p)
now on wednesday ive went in for my checkup (bloodpressure 110/70 hr 52, happy bout that) and for bloods. Ive wanted a small blood Panel + GGT + LDL + Triglycerides + Crea + Cycstatin C + Sodium / Potassium + CPK

well, ive went in yesterday to get my values and i was surprised:
Everything in range, Hematocrit even on the lower side, Crea 0,89, CYCSTATIN C 0,67; Sodium / Potassium good, CK 3xxx (deadlifts the day before so ok in my opinion)
but the surprising part:
LDL - 13
Triglycerides -15 (both values were marked as "double checked")
GGT - 16

i am totally confused since i have at least expected them to be out of range due to anavar (and maybe due to trest too)
but they are even the lowest they have ever been....???

diet wise i am cutting right now, 3 days low carb (carbs from green veggies only), 1 day refeed, ....
also doing 30-40min LISS in the AM

what do you guys think? Was i taking baking powder Tabs and creatine transdermal? :p
thanks!
regards

Your cycle is not only retarded, but also very low dose. So your gear may well be real.

Your cycle is not only retarded, but also very low dose. So your gear may well be real.

why is it retarded?
i am utilizing trest as a test base, so the dosage is enough to be around what would be higher "TRT" Trest dosage imo (if bioavailability from transdermal is correct with around 15%)
and yes, it is low, but i just use the stuff to hold my muscles while cutting. I still do the main work with Training/cardio/diet

Glad your healthy. But with that cycle honestly nothing really should be to out of wack.

the fuck is this shit..

Thank you for the contribution. Not sure why the guy gets his head bitten off, seems like a legit question. To the OP, everything looks good in regards to bloodwork. Though not a traditional cycle, if you feel good, healthy, and getting your desired results, God bless ya. When the time comes and your ready to push through to the next level, you're at the place.

You’re confused as to why your liver values came back okay on 17.5mg of var per day? What are you asking?

Thank you for the contribution. Not sure why the guy gets his head bitten off, seems like a legit question. To the OP, everything looks good in regards to bloodwork. Though not a traditional cycle, if you feel good, healthy, and getting your desired results, God bless ya. When the time comes and your ready to push through to the next level, you're at the place.

Hi Jbone and romo,
thanks for your replies. Really appreciate since i did not get much out of the other replies..
I know it is a very weak one, but i rather feel good and be healthy and work for my Goals than take huge amounts of shit and feel like a pile of crap only to cut cardio down or cheat on meals or something like that.

I am wondering though why my LDL is so low although i take anavar..
From studies i have read even 10mg a day increases triglycerides, GGT and ldl. In my case nothing.
Maybe the reduced calorie diet + fasting + Plenty of cardio is counteracting the sides in regards to LDL etc.? But i guess it would not chnage the fact that GGT should be elevated.
I have already thought about the fact that my anavar is not anavar and my Body does not absorb any of the transdermal trest and ive cutted "natty"..?

You’re confused as to why your liver values came back okay on 17.5mg of var per day? What are you asking?

exactly FrancisK. This and why it didnt wreck LDL and Trigly.
or am i overthinking?

Hi Jbone and romo,
thanks for your replies. Really appreciate since i did not get much out of the other replies..
I know it is a very weak one, but i rather feel good and be healthy and work for my Goals than take huge amounts of shit and feel like a pile of crap only to cut cardio down or cheat on meals or something like that.

I am wondering though why my LDL is so low although i take anavar..
From studies i have read even 10mg a day increases triglycerides, GGT and ldl. In my case nothing.
Maybe the reduced calorie diet + fasting + Plenty of cardio is counteracting the sides in regards to LDL etc.? But i guess it would not chnage the fact that GGT should be elevated.
I have already thought about the fact that my anavar is not anavar and my Body does not absorb any of the transdermal trest and ive cutted "natty"..?

exactly FrancisK. This and why it didnt wreck LDL and Trigly.
or am i overthinking?

You’re not really using enough var to throw anything out of whack, my liver values came back normal on 100mg a day. That is the reason for such a baby cycle right? So why are you confused that it worked?

You’re not really using enough var to throw anything out of whack, my liver values came back normal on 100mg a day. That is the reason for such a baby cycle right? So why are you confused that it worked?

dont call my cycle Baby cycle.. :(...
nah, joke dude, thanks for your Input.
Reason for this cycle is that i want to Keep care of my health. I still expected to see some "damage" on my bloodwork after 10 / 8 weeks though.. just not extreme ones.
Really thinking of extending another 3-4 weeks, what do you think?

dont call my cycle Baby cycle.. :(...
nah, joke dude, thanks for your Input.
Reason for this cycle is that i want to Keep care of my health. I still expected to see some "damage" on my bloodwork after 10 / 8 weeks though.. just not extreme ones.
Really thinking of extending another 3-4 weeks, what do you think?

additionally, what do you guys think about the value cystatin C in general?
in my opinion, it is one value every bodybuilder should add to their bloodwork because it is a great indicator of kidney issues, much better than creatinine.

up :)
what do you guys think about dropping trest to 15mg trans daily (~2.5mg if converted to im) and 10mg anavar as a kind of "cruise" as long as my bloodwork is fine?

So now you know that your little dabble had little to no effect on your bloodwork. The normal response would be to up the dose. Something like 100 test/600 EQ/30 per day Anavar.

He's clearly too afraid of needles to do that :rolleyes:

you got it. Now can you either stay out of the topic if you only have nonsense to say like you only did or take part of the debate. Thanks

@pickapeck:
currently, i do not want to use injectibles.
thats why i opted for dermatrest instead of test
would you up the dosage although im already 10weeks in?

you got it. Now can you either stay out of the topic if you only have nonsense to say like you only did or take part of the debate. Thanks

@pickapeck:
currently, i do not want to use injectibles.
thats why i opted for dermatrest instead of test
would you up the dosage although im already 10weeks in?

You will inject eventually, it's really not bad at all. Not saying you should run out and inject but I'm kinda saying it's well worth just pulling the trigger and doing real cycles so you don't waste so much money and time on these ones you're doing. To each his own bro but just saying if you're gonna go the steroid route you should get steroid results

Last edited:
You will inject eventually, it's really not bad at all. Not saying you should run out and inject but I'm kinda saying it's well worth just pulling the trigger and doing real cycles so you don't waste so much money and time on these ones you're doing. To each his own bro but just saying if you're gonna go the steroid route you should get steroid results

i know and eventually will in future, but i dont feel ready yet (although im already over 30, haha)..
I want to play it as safe as possible and i do not need to get ultra huge, thats why ive opted for non-inj yet.. (well, i know test is as safe as possible in moderate dosages but if i go the inj route it will probably not stay with test..)

what do you think about what i should do right now (not considering inj)
- stop the cycle and go on pct
- go on "even more cruise dosages" (see above, 15mg dermatrest(=2,5mg inj) + 10mg anavar daily)
- increase dosages since everything looks fine and extend cycle for another 6-8 weeks
?
thanks bro!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner