over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy facial water retention, fever, tren acetate help

winstrol

Newbies
Ok bros heres my second thread on this subject. Long story short situation is like this:
Test e 250mg, tren ace 350mg.
Adex 1 mg eod, pramipixol 1mg ed

Test,adex and prami are from the pharmacy.
After the first injection of tren i felt sick, elevated body temperature, face redness and puffyness.. i did another thread on this matter you told me e2 is low, did bloods e2 was in range, prolactin 0, the tren is legit i tried even different brands. I get elevated body temp, feel cold, face is red and puffy, vascular as hell, high bp, nightmares, im also on pharma t3 so thyroid is not an issue. What can i do? Why do i get a bloated, red and hot face.. no matter what dose i use.i drink alot of water even tried diuretics and i still dont see improvments, only when i stop the tren after 4 days my face gets chiseled and the puffyness goes away. Help? Last tieme i used tren i was bulking so i was not on keto like i am now and was sweating alot, and i was getting even leaner now i dont even eat carbs, do cardio and all and look fatter..

Ok bros heres my second thread on this subject. Long story short situation is like this:
Test e 250mg, tren ace 350mg.
Adex 1 mg eod, pramipixol 1mg ed

Test,adex and prami are from the pharmacy.
After the first injection of tren i felt sick, elevated body temperature, face redness and puffyness.. i did another thread on this matter you told me e2 is low, did bloods e2 was in range, prolactin 0, the tren is legit i tried even different brands. I get elevated body temp, feel cold, face is red and puffy, vascular as hell, high bp, nightmares, im also on pharma t3 so thyroid is not an issue. What can i do? Why do i get a bloated, red and hot face.. no matter what dose i use.i drink alot of water even tried diuretics and i still dont see improvments, only when i stop the tren after 4 days my face gets chiseled and the puffyness goes away. Help? Last tieme i used tren i was bulking so i was not on keto like i am now and was sweating alot, and i was getting even leaner now i dont even eat carbs, do cardio and all and look fatter..

If you are having these side effects and nothing seems to be helping the situation then maybe tren isn't for you and I don't mean to sound like a dick or anything.
I've heard/seen people use things that make them absolutely miserable and make them look like crap but because product X works very well and can have great gains, they will put themselves in these situations just to use it.

EQ for me is absolute NO NO, the pumps and vascularity it gave me was INSANE as well as crazy hunger, tren doesn't even come close to that in terms of those effects (for me) but it gives me HIGH BP, high Hcrit, ANXIETY and PANIC attack. As much as loved the effects, i realized it wasn't for me.

DBOL KILLS my appetite and I cant eat anything, yet the feeling of well being, pumps and little gains I had were great.

Anyways Im rambling on. Please dont take this negatively, just trying to shed some light :eek:

If you are having these side effects and nothing seems to be helping the situation then maybe tren isn't for you and I don't mean to sound like a dick or anything.
I've heard/seen people use things that make them absolutely miserable and make them look like crap but because product X works very well and can have great gains, they will put themselves in these situations just to use it.

EQ for me is absolute NO NO, the pumps and vascularity it gave me was INSANE as well as crazy hunger, tren doesn't even come close to that in terms of those effects (for me) but it gives me HIGH BP, high Hcrit, ANXIETY and PANIC attack. As much as loved the effects, i realized it wasn't for me.

DBOL KILLS my appetite and I cant eat anything, yet the feeling of well being, pumps and little gains I had were great.

Anyways Im rambling on. Please dont take this negatively, just trying to shed some light :eek:

I see your point but that's why i asked this in a public forum, different people, different experiences maybe some one knows what's going on. That's why i asked.

The first couple of weeks for me running tren it felt like my body was producing way to much histamine. I would even get splotchy on my shoulders and neck, body temp would fluctuate from hot to cold mostly during the time I was trying to go to sleep, plus it was giving me diarrhea and absolutely killed my appetite. So I gave it a couple weeks and let my body get acclimated and it eventually subsided. But there for a bit it was really rejecting it, the pros just outweighed the cons so I continued.

One thing that never did ease up was the insomnia, but it really didnt bother me too much.

Last edited:
I see your point but that's why i asked this in a public forum, different people, different experiences maybe some one knows what's going on. That's why i asked.

Right on man. I hope someone can chime in and help you figure out what's going on.

The first couple of weeks for me running tren it felt like my body was producing way to much histamine. I would even get splotchy on my shoulders and neck, body temp would fluctuate from hot to cold mostly during the time I was trying to go to sleep, plus it was giving me diarrhea and absolutely killed my appetite. So I gave it a couple weeks and let my body get acclimated and it eventually subsided. But there for a bit it was really rejecting it, the pros just outweighed the cons so I continued.

One thing that never did ease up was the insomnia, but it really didnt bother me too much.

Now we're on to something.. Sometimes i get rashes, on my bloodwork i had elevated allergy enzymes but slightly.. I have 37c bodytemp and my face and neck feel warm.. This histamine theory sounds valid and i considered it and am taking 20mg loratidine before bed but that doesn't do much.. Did you experience water retention? I look ridiculous with moon face but on a side note my vascularity is incredible.
Ps alot wrecked apetite and hearth burn. You're saying if i just stick with it, it sill subside?

Last edited:
Now we're on to something.. Sometimes i get rashes, on my bloodwork i had elevated allergy enzymes but slightly.. I have 37c bodytemp and my face and neck feel warm.. This histamine theory sounds valid and i considered it and am taking 20mg loratidine before bed but that doesn't do much.. Did you experience water retention? I look ridiculous with moon face but on a side note my vascularity is incredible.
Ps alot wrecked apetite and hearth burn. You're saying if i just stick with it, it sill subside?

I was on test at about 700mg before starting the tren and had a little retention. Once I started the tren at 500mg/week I dropped the test to about 400mg. Also I had mast in there at about 400mg. So the tren increased vascularity and either dropping the test down or adding in the tren shed some water.

If you're remaining vascular but still have face retention I would assume it is some kind of a reaction to the tren as discussed.

I'm not saying it will for sure but in my experience it definitely did. Oh and you are right, I forgot about the heartburn and that was another side effect that I had that went away after a couple weeks.

I was on test at about 700mg before starting the tren and had a little retention. Once I started the tren at 500mg/week I dropped the test to about 400mg. Also I had mast in there at about 400mg. So the tren increased vascularity and either dropping the test down or adding in the tren shed some water.

If you're remaining vascular but still have face retention I would assume it is some kind of a reaction to the tren as discussed.

I'm not saying it will for sure but in my experience it definitely did. Oh and you are right, I forgot about the heartburn and that was another side effect that I had that went away after a couple weeks.

my vascularity is stupidly high.. i have veins in places i had when i was on stage and i'm 10% bodyfat now.. But the problem is the swolen face and that thing hits me even after the first injection... I'll do another bloodwork and see how high my alergy enzymes are. Bump for more exp

So you are fairly lean everywhere else, just a ton of facial bloat?

No I'm all watery and soft. When i flex i cam see the striations in my quads, chest, triceps and veins all over but I'm soft and squashy looking, my face is red and i feel like i have a fever all the time. My eozionofiles idk how to spell were 4 units above normal (alergy enzyme) and I'm ichy from time to time even my fingers are bloated and soft

Last edited:
Tren is just not for you my friend... Drop it ! or stick with the sides

Also that's a shit ton of prami !

Last edited:
Prami makes me feel like death.Can't remember if it caused water retention because I had hiccups non stop for days on end.

As rawmann and I said in the last thread you created about this same problem...

1mg pharm Adex eod is WAY TOO MUCH.

All of your symptoms are classic low estro.

Even if you dropped the Adex after the last thread you made it would have been what, 5 or 6 days? That's NOT ENOUGH. Put the Adex away and don't touch it for AT LEAST 2-3 weeks and see if your symptoms improve. Why didn't try this last time??!

As rawmann and I said in the last thread you created about this same problem...

1mg pharm Adex eod is WAY TOO MUCH.

All of your symptoms are classic low estro.

Even if you dropped the Adex after the last thread you made it would have been what, 5 or 6 days? That's NOT ENOUGH. Put the Adex away and don't touch it for AT LEAST 2-3 weeks and see if your symptoms improve. Why didn't try this last time??!

Because when i droped the tren for 4 days i was back to normal so adex has nothing to do with this

I've used several different steroids in as many different stacks with no adverse effects at all, until I used Tren. Physically the symptoms were nearly exactly the same as yours. High temp., restlessness, struggling to get to sleep, short temper. I've never used a steroid that affected me mentally as Tren did. It was to be specific Tri- Trenbalone. You must remember that this steroid is one of the, if not, the strongest anabolic compound money can buy. Certainly, in the top 3! I stopped use after only 2 weeks - although even after such a short period in it the physical affects can only be described as outstanding! I've never seen such a big change in such a small amount of time - an amazing steroid definitely, I became ripped, vascular and defined, but there is a definite major downside to these amazingly rapid changes. The question is which out ways the other? This will vary with each person. To me the side effects became to much and I stopped use. You need to eat up the pro's and con's and make a decision accordingly.
How I see it you can take two things from your experience.
1) Rest easy in the knowledge you seem to have a good source who has potent juice
2) Tren isn't for everyone and you are one of them.

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

I've used several different steroids in as many different stacks with no adverse effects at all, until I used Tren. Physically the symptoms were nearly exactly the same as yours. High temp., restlessness, struggling to get to sleep, short temper. I've never used a steroid that affected me mentally as Tren did. It was to be specific Tri- Trenbalone. You must remember that this steroid is one of the, if not, the strongest anabolic compound money can buy. Certainly, in the top 3! I stopped use after only 2 weeks - although even after such a short period in it the physical affects can only be described as outstanding! I've never seen such a big change in such a small amount of time - an amazing steroid definitely, I became ripped, vascular and defined, but there is a definite major downside to these amazingly rapid changes. The question is which out ways the other? This will vary with each person. To me the side effects became to much and I stopped use. You need to eat up the pro's and con's and make a decision accordingly.
How I see it you can take two things from your experience.
1) Rest easy in the knowledge you seem to have a good source who has potent juice
2) Tren isn't for everyone and you are one of them.

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

Brother i can deal with the mental sides, the anxiety, paranoia and anger. I sleep well at night i have nightmares but that doesn't bother me. I study law school so i study all day and i don't relly have the cance to take out my anger on people other than the books and the weights. The only thing that i can't stand is this water retention. I ususally sweat alot but since starting tren i hold all my water i don't even sweat like i used to and i retain water wich fucks with me mentaly.

Tren only fucks me up bad when my estro is out of whack. Much worse sides with low estro.

I still can't understand how anyone could take 1mg Adex eod on just 250test unless there Adex was bunk. No matter what your bloods say. 99% would feel like utter shit after a week of that. But if you say it's nothing to do with Adex & your estro and you are positive about that then I take it all back and wish you the best.

No I'm all watery and soft. When i flex i cam see the striations in my quads, chest, triceps and veins all over but I'm soft and squashy looking, my face is red and i feel like i have a fever all the time. My eozionofiles idk how to spell were 4 units above normal (alergy enzyme) and I'm ichy from time to time even my fingers are bloated and soft

Gotcha. I get pretty bad facial bloat no matter what I take so that's why I asked.

As per your other thread, didn't really think it was low estrogen as you had none of those typical sides (low sex drive, achiness, etc,) so not sure why people were saying that as your numbers were also in range. It's not terribly abnormal to be taking 1mg adex eod when you go on trt forums and your dose is higher then straight trt. Just depends and your blood tests, etc. say you are fine in that aspect. I'm not saying it isn't possible but for some on here to be so adamant about it. Seems very unlikely especially since you dropped tren and it went away.

Have you tried a different brand at all recently to compare? Otherwise, it may just not be worth it.

Tren is weird. My skin got itchy. And the pumps at first were horribly painful. But I got some organ support, milk thistle, cranberry pills for kidneys, potassium and taurine. Pumps eases up and I didn't feel like death

You did not get Tren Ace.

You got some junk.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member