over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy/Hotness Matrix

My Ex is still all over the place! Begs me to go out with her on Friday. The flesh is weak so I go. She looked super hot, pulled out all the stops. She's dancing with her girlfriend and comes over starts rubbing my crotch plus tons of other shit right in the bar. By the time we get to her place she's like we're not having sex, you have to earn it! WTF! Me Earn It! So I go home. She's like all over me for the next two days, no sex. We did a big father's day party on Sunday. We both has a great time. (Still no sex LOL) I'm thinking I guess were back. Monday she texts me "I can never forgive you because you called me a bad name. Goodbye"
I'm an idiot, I know, but those tits!!! Lesson learned. For now!

Do you live in the south?

Might be biased but I feel like I've met WAYYY more chicks with fake tits in the south compared to north.

Do you live in the south?

Might be biased but I feel like I've met WAYYY more chicks with fake tits in the south compared to north.

First of all I never said they were fake, and second I'm in the New York City area. The center of the known Universe! You kidding me? Can't turn your head here without getting hit in the face with giant fake boobs. NYC, fashion center of the world.

So, you are saying your friend was convicted of "felony domestic violence" over a red mark on her face and some carpet burn, despite their being no witnesses present? More so, why on Earth would ANY sane person plead guilty to felony domestic violence under these circumstances? I am not saying you are lying, but perhaps you friend told you a bunch of bullshit? Too many things simply don't line up.

So you are legal expert too? He was in super liberal, woman favored Vermont! On what you say, there are no domestic violence cases that go anyplace without a witness? He plead guilty to a felony (don`t remember the exact charge on papers) to avoid going to trial and possibly getting up to 4 years. He had choice, go home now with a felony or go to trial, most likely go home with a felony at least a year later.

There was more to story. That crazy woman started talking with his ex from out of state (nobody should use facebook). They contrived this story that he threatened the ex not to testify so he got additional charge of witness tampering. That is what revoked his bail. He is super idiot on many levels throughout. He has that stubborn pig headed east coast attitude that his is gonna have last word and tell you how it is. Combine that with being an alcoholic. Moral is, walk away from crazy with a smile and don`t look back.

So I have to vent a little more bout the Ex. About 2-3 months ago she started to show less and less interest in sex. I'm on test for life so, you know how that goes. We were together about 2 1/2 years only. I told her in the beginning I'm not like the other fat lazy non gym guys you dated in the past. At first she was like OMG the sex is unbelievable! I said "A year or two down the road I'm still going to be chasing you around the house!" She was down for it. But as time rolled on she was not. It started with "All you want is sex" To making me kiss her ass for days in a row just to get any. I started to get grumpier and grumpier. We started to fight about it all the time. So in her mind I am a scum bag. She says I never thought you'd turn into such a douche bag! She refuses to see my point of view in any way. Really frustrating, really loved her. Have to move on.
You guys have any similar experience where the GF just can't keep up?

I would never last in those types of relationships more than a few weeks. If a girl acted like that I would just cut all ties with her. I live in a small town (20K people) so I would still see them constantly but I would avoid them like the plague. Men who stay with women like that enjoy the drama just as much. Not worth my time to be involved with a crazy bitch like that

I would never last in those types of relationships more than a few weeks. If a girl acted like that I would just cut all ties with her. I live in a small town (20K people) so I would still see them constantly but I would avoid them like the plague. Men who stay with women like that enjoy the drama just as much. Not worth my time to be involved with a crazy bitch like that

True Dat!

Nailed it.

Wish I had read and listened to that advice (never date an alcoholic) a year ago.

Feel like I got whiplash from the insanity of one wasted year of my life and still trying to recover.

I wish I didn’t care so much about looks. Lol

It’s my Achilles heel !!!

They're all crazy, it's just a matter of how much crazy you're willing to put up with.

Oh, and never date an alcoholic.

I said and preached the exact same - until MY crazy came into my life. Lol.

Some of these chicks are masters of their craft! Literally possessing some inhuman ability to suck you in w/o u having a clue and manipulating you and then do whatever it takes to get in your head and heart - they learn your personality and thus, your vulnerabilities and boom - you wake up you’re later wondering what the F just happened. Lol.

Some of these chicks are masters of their craft! Literally possessing some inhuman ability to suck you in w/o u having a clue and manipulating you and then do whatever it takes to get in your head and heart - they learn your personality and thus, your vulnerabilities and boom - you wake up you’re later wondering what the F just happened. Lol.

Exactly right! Of course they are HOT and that causes some mild blindness :banghead: but they do a magical job hiding insecurities, crazy thoughts, etc for quite a while...once the hook is set they open up all the way and literally has you thinking WHO THE F IS THIS PERSON?? Where did the girl I fell for go?!
Everyone is a LITTLE messed up/crazy but then SOME overflow with it.

I said and preached the exact same - until MY crazy came into my life. Lol.

For me it's the killer sex. Especially if your thinking to yourself "Man I lucked out getting this hottie" Then they got you! A girl in great shape with killer titties, man I'm toast. My current situation my friends would say get rid of that bitch. I'd say, dude you got to see her naked OMFG! Not anymore though.

Lol. Glad you all can relate.

Im so weak

Smokin hot chick involved? F it. I’m in.

Will deal w the aftermath later. Lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner