over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy Progress Pic

slesh

Registered
Was scrolling my phone looking for A old photo and stumped onto this. This isn’t a humble brag - just want to throw this out there for anyone feeling down on your lagging body parts that you feel are genetic poop. First pic is from 2019 after my divorce. Had been back in the gym lifting heavy for about 6 months. Obviously not treating lower body as seriously as I do today - that’s what doing a few leg extensions and machine leg presses looks like compared to today of hitting heavy legs twice a week with serious volume and frequency.

IMG_5131.jpeg
IMG_2857.jpeg

Nice progress for a 3.5 years...and going on these crazy trips really must help get your mind off that bad situation. You rock!

You still doing the 1 set per day full body routine? I believe you posted about it a while back was trying to find the thread but no luck

Was scrolling my phone looking for A old photo and stumped onto this. This isn’t a humble brag - just want to throw this out there for anyone feeling down on your lagging body parts that you feel are genetic poop. First pic is from 2019 after my divorce. Had been back in the gym lifting heavy for about 6 months. Obviously not treating lower body as seriously as I do today - that’s what doing a few leg extensions and machine leg presses looks like compared to today of hitting heavy legs twice a week with serious volume and frequency.

View attachment 177762
View attachment 177763
Nice man! You look great! Good motivation/inspiration! I had been out of the gym (work, school, family, excuses, blah blah) for a few years and back at it for about six months now! You guys really give me some hope!

You still doing the 1 set per day full body routine? I believe you posted about it a while back was trying to find the thread but no luck
Not sure if you're confusing me with someone else or you're referring to back when I was married and doing the maintenance machine circuit training. Either way I recently started a new split. For a whileI was doing a 6 day routine hitting each muscle once a week and quads twice a week in an attempt to bring them up. After finding the quad frequency successful I decided to give that a shot with my entire body. So now I'm on a 4 day routine then rest and repeat - so not exactly twice a week but definitely more frequency. With all the GH it seems I can handle it without feeling or looking like I'm overtraining.

Nice man! You look great! Good motivation/inspiration! I had been out of the gym (work, school, family, excuses, blah blah) for a few years and back at it for about six months now! You guys really give me some hope!
Love it dude!

Nice wheel Slesh. Way to put in the work. Looking solid.

Holy shit man that’s huge. Nice work dude.

The gh+training frequency is real. I’m only running a vial a day (lol - I know that’s a lot, especially on TP’s 15iu bad boys), but that+upping my test to ~800mg/week, 4-5k kcal/day, and I’m recovering like a monster. Put on ~8 lbs in the past 6 weeks.

Holy shit man that’s huge. Nice work dude.

The gh+training frequency is real. I’m only running a vial a day (lol - I know that’s a lot, especially on TP’s 15iu bad boys), but that+upping my test to ~800mg/week, 4-5k kcal/day, and I’m recovering like a monster. Put on ~8 lbs in the past 6 weeks.
Thanks dude - I should have mentioned I accomplished that on TRT and 1-2 vials a day of TP's GH. After summer I am going to take @b-boy 's advice and start tapering up the Test while keeping body fat low with no AI to see how much I can tolerate. Truthfully I've never tried high Test with no other compounds before - maybe its the combo that's always making me feel like poo. Will be interesting to see if I can get up to 800-1000mgs of Test and function like a normal human...

Thanks dude. Still working on inner thigh and bringing up those calves which are my ultimate weak spot...
I feel that. I’ll forever be trying to bring up my calves. Inner thigh like adductor or the lower inner quad tear drop? I’m trying to bring the bottom inner quad up. Outer has been growing like a weed but inner hasn’t wanted to join the party …. Yet.

Awesome progress man good to sometimes see these and remind ourselves how far we’ve come.

Not sure if you're confusing me with someone else or you're referring to back when I was married and doing the maintenance machine circuit training. Either way I recently started a new split. For a whileI was doing a 6 day routine hitting each muscle once a week and quads twice a week in an attempt to bring them up. After finding the quad frequency successful I decided to give that a shot with my entire body. So now I'm on a 4 day routine then rest and repeat - so not exactly twice a week but definitely more frequency. With all the GH it seems I can handle it without feeling or looking like I'm overtraining.
Yeah I think I got you confused. I think someone posted a thread about training Phil style 1 set per day while your thread about gh was active. Either way looking good and keeping lean!

Thanks dude. Still working on inner thigh and bringing up those calves which are my ultimate weak spot...
The days following wide leg Romanian dead lifts my feet feel like they keep going laterally while walking because my adductors are so sore. Like your foot prints in sand would get wider and further apart while you walk but you can't help it. Haha. Its a good exercise for inner thigh. Also the bigger the adductors the more you understand why grown-ups use baby powder.

The better and better my physique would get throughout my life the more critical I would become of my "flaws". Its part of the process. But looking back historically these were the times I looked the best. Like you originally mentioned in the first post, you made significant progress. Definitely be proud of what you achieved.

I feel that. I’ll forever be trying to bring up my calves. Inner thigh like adductor or the lower inner quad tear drop? I’m trying to bring the bottom inner quad up. Outer has been growing like a weed but inner hasn’t wanted to join the party …. Yet.

Awesome progress man good to sometimes see these and remind ourselves how far we’ve come.
For me it’s the abductor I need to work on. I have a pretty solid tear drop in relation to the overall size of my quad.

At the end of the day I’ve found especially with quads it’s finding the mind muscle connection. For years I would hit quads but not actually feel like I was using them during exercises. I apologize because I forget which member here gave me the tip - but a little thing like using my heel vs top of my foot was a total game changer for me.

@slesh That's definitely something to be proud of. Well done dude! What exercises and sets/reps does a typical leg day look like for you?

damn brother, great leg progress!

What is your typical "heavy and volume" x2 leg days look like?

@slesh That's definitely something to be proud of. Well done dude! What exercises and sets/reps does a typical leg day look like for you?
damn brother, great leg progress!

What is your typical "heavy and volume" x2 leg days look like?

I don't think my routine is much different than anyone else's. Most notable change is employing the "Nick Walker Method" for lack of a better phrase. I'm sure a few of you have watched him lift on IG or YouTube. He is extremely slow and controlled with his movements and always tries to hit at least 12 reps. For a while I was doing 6-8 reps progressive overload but I wasn't getting great mind muscle connection as I was just trying to push or pull as much as I could with not the best form. This new method really helps me fatigue the muscle in a much greater way. I generally do 2-3 feeder sets of 4-5 reps as I add weight then my top/working set will be 12+ reps until fatigue.

Quads:

Inward abductor machine
Squat - Smith or Rogers Athletics Power Squat*
Leg Press - linear leg press or sitting one leg iso-lateral leg press*
Hammer Strength Linear Squat Sled or Pendulum Squat*
Leg Extension machine - last exercise of the day - as many as sets at various weights until I limp out the gym

Hammies:

Standing one leg curls
RDLs - dumbbells or belt squat holding the bar attachment

Glutes:

Outward abductor machine
Kick back machine

Calves:

Standing calf raise machine
Smith bar on back calf raises

*Anything with an "or" is just based on availability of machine because waiting for a machine destroys my vibe

And yeah - this is almost a 2 hour session...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws