over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy Progress Pic

I don't think my routine is much different than anyone else's. Most notable change is employing the "Nick Walker Method" for lack of a better phrase. I'm sure a few of you have watched him lift on IG or YouTube. He is extremely slow and controlled with his movements and always tries to hit at least 12 reps. For a while I was doing 6-8 reps progressive overload but I wasn't getting great mind muscle connection as I was just trying to push or pull as much as I could with not the best form. This new method really helps me fatigue the muscle in a much greater way. I generally do 2-3 feeder sets of 4-5 reps as I add weight then my top/working set will be 12+ reps until fatigue.

Quads:

Inward abductor machine
Squat - Smith or Rogers Athletics Power Squat*
Leg Press - linear leg press or sitting one leg iso-lateral leg press*
Hammer Strength Linear Squat Sled or Pendulum Squat*
Leg Extension machine - last exercise of the day - as many as sets at various weights until I limp out the gym

Hammies:

Standing one leg curls
RDLs - dumbbells or belt squat holding the bar attachment

Glutes:

Outward abductor machine
Kick back machine

Calves:

Standing calf raise machine
Smith bar on back calf raises

*Anything with an "or" is just based on availability of machine because waiting for a machine destroys my vibe

And yeah - this is almost a 2 hour session...
Thanks for the feedback!

Was scrolling my phone looking for A old photo and stumped onto this. This isn’t a humble brag - just want to throw this out there for anyone feeling down on your lagging body parts that you feel are genetic poop. First pic is from 2019 after my divorce. Had been back in the gym lifting heavy for about 6 months. Obviously not treating lower body as seriously as I do today - that’s what doing a few leg extensions and machine leg presses looks like compared to today of hitting heavy legs twice a week with serious volume and frequency.

View attachment 177762
View attachment 177763
Dude that progress is phenomenal! Doesn’t skip leg day!

For me it’s the abductor I need to work on. I have a pretty solid tear drop in relation to the overall size of my quad.

At the end of the day I’ve found especially with quads it’s finding the mind muscle connection. For years I would hit quads but not actually feel like I was using them during exercises. I apologize because I forget which member here gave me the tip - but a little thing like using my heel vs top of my foot was a total game changer for me.
I don't really comment on physiques much, but I think you should consider some adductor focus, based on your second picture.

You've got really good outter quad sweep right now. With more adductor you'd have more inner sweep to match. Would make your legs look absolutely massive.

I don't really comment on physiques much, but I think you should consider some adductor focus, based on your second picture.

You've got really good outter quad sweep right now. With more adductor you'd have more inner sweep to match. Would make your legs look absolutely massive.
100% - lol I was calling adductor the abductor. @Bio said the same thing a few months back and I’ve been hitting it hard. It was honestly something I never knew to focus on before…

Was scrolling my phone looking for A old photo and stumped onto this. This isn’t a humble brag - just want to throw this out there for anyone feeling down on your lagging body parts that you feel are genetic poop. First pic is from 2019 after my divorce. Had been back in the gym lifting heavy for about 6 months. Obviously not treating lower body as seriously as I do today - that’s what doing a few leg extensions and machine leg presses looks like compared to today of hitting heavy legs twice a week with serious volume and frequency.

View attachment 177762
View attachment 177763

Amazing progress, well done.

great wheels , good work!

Great progress Cajun!!!! You incorporating calf workouts daily to bring them up?

Cage

Thanks baw! Hitting calves every other day.
Btw, get you a soft tape and take measurements… The tape never lies when your eyes can at times!!!! Always good to keep measurements and track em.

Awesome progress btw!!!!

Neck
Chest
Arms
Waist
Quads
Calves
Hips

Cage

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil