over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crazy way to take ur gh

swol

Registered
Well her is the deal i have done hgh for about 3 years. i always take 3 iu's a day unless getting ready fro a show then i do 3 morning 3 night any way bla bla bla...
One of my friends asked me if he should take his Gh all on one day once a week like the docs tell the aids patients. i do have one otha friend who choses to do it like this...I personaly will stick to taking it the way i do but i was wondering if anyone has any info on this type of intake???

i could be totally off base, but isn't the theory behind this that when we are children we have HUGE gh spurts about once per week, and this theory is trying to mimick that?

Ill personly stick to how i always take it ...the way it works for me because its just to damn expensive even tho i got a good hook to be pissing around with trying new and different ways...ill let ppl with more money to blow then me try them first LOL

That's how Phil takes it and I've tried that a few years ago and I like it.

18IU every Monday.

I've heard good things about this method. I wonder how it would work with Chad Nicholl's method for slin!?!? One huge day of slin and GH then 6 days off. I think it might be worth a try if you've got the gear.

Big A said:

18IU every Monday.

Big A, how do you split up the 18iu shot? 6 shots of 3iu, or all before bed? Thanks.

Thats the BLAST method. Another way is do about 15iu ED for 5-6days mo.

I think Chads slin method is silly. Slin works by shuttling nutrients from meals into your system. So youd be taking advantage of only 1 meal a week. Can that have a better effect than using it after every post workout meal?

Chad is a businessman. If you think he'd give real info out for free, you're insane. he purposely puts out misleading info, eg. his slin protocol, to throw people off. You'll only get the real info from him if you're paying his 3-5k a month consulatation fee.

Big A said:

18IU every Monday.
You definitely got my attention please elaborate more if you would.
Lately people have been posting better results from EOD use than ED use.
Example instead of 3 ius ED they take 6 ius EOD.
Kinda curious Big A is you have tried other methods of GH administration, and found this one day to be superior.

Qwert said:
Chad is a businessman. If you think he'd give real info out for free, you're insane. he purposely puts out misleading info, eg. his slin protocol, to throw people off. You'll only get the real info from him if you're paying his 3-5k a month consulatation fee.

Q-you hit the nail on the head on that one. I ask, why doesnt he just shut the hell up instead of misleading people to take potentially dangerous products incorrectly?

In such cases i think it's important to know how much the wanted effects increase vs the side effects.

Some have said that in the last months people report better results from eod gh and that is the way small children on dwarfism take it.But children from dwarfism want from gh something we specify as a side effect and not wanted at that-bone growth.

Now this gh surge all in one day.Would it create even more bone growth ? People have said that bigger,less frequent dosages was the way gh was used in the late 80s and that sides were more evident then.Also,how about blood sugar regulation at the day of the surge and the days after that day ? Would those fluctuations be dangerous or counterproductive ?

What do you think ?

Big A said:

18IU every Monday.

Phil also said he takes it IV? I dont know if he said this being serious or not..but i thoughti remember him sayin that...if not then im sorry bro

But BIG A...can you go into detail about this bro?

I think the blast method is a totally diff style than normal and it saves a lot of cash like the 5 on 2 off- but all in all if your gonna do the gh just use it e/d or at least 5 on 2 off- I dont think that method would work that great but I have never tried it,...I have seen best results on my friends- since I never use gh or slin yet- with e/d injects , even my trainers told me that this was the best way for them, but most of them said gh wasnt even worth it or what its cracked up to be in the long run, but that is another topic- just my 2 cents

Jon

This is a good thread and keep it going-I like some of the
questions by Fastandfurious; but to find out more do a search on BLAST or GH BLAST.

I agree that whatever the gh was used for medically or endogeniously,
is different from the reasons athletes use it (fat-burning, muscle hypertrophy).

Although it might be for different purposes, where is the line drawn between safety of the athlete and maximum effectivness..

If taking your 18 iu (1x / week) compared to ED injections correlates to only being 75% effective, however less harmful to your endogenous gh release. Does it really make sense to use it ED??

As far as Chad - His fees are not 3k - 5k / month. (I've known several people that have used him for their contest prep) and the price was much more like $2,000 (16 weeks) - this was about 2 years ago though. Doubt its increased much more then maybe $500 since then. Secondly i think its been pointed out that the role of using the insulin is not to chemically build your body. Its to assist in the hard training and meticulous dieting. Having 2 days / week where your carbing up (3x) during that day. Would be a much safer way of going about carbohydrate loading (ie: Large muscle workout days - Back, Legs) then going with PW insulin use on a daily basis. It pretty apparent that using insulin like that will lead to decreased insulin sensitivity. So your only going to be using more and more- What do you think II Diabetis is???

I've also heard that IV was the best way to take it.

gh

done it many times and then i was told by someone who knows his shit.the trick to gh is not how much you take, it's that you take low doses and stay on for long periods of time.you won't see results for about 6 months,so stick with low doses for long periods of time.i've seen the best results from this way so it's my opinion of course,but he also told me not to inject in the stomach because of an enzyme that doesn't allow maximum absorbtion.anyway it's worked a hell of alot better this way for me.as for slin,i think the only time it's usefull is right after your workout.non workout days are pointless and just add risk to unwanted sides.my .02

leap

I don't recall Phil ever saying IV.

I use all 18IU at once before bed. I've always seen GH results immediately (never used less than 6IU per day). I would take the GH before bed and in the morning I would have this look to the muscles that only Gh gives.
Anyway, on 18IU that look lasts several days and then starts wearing off. I think 18IU more often (every 5 days?) would work even better, but I haven't had a chance to do that yet - hell, I hardly ever get the chance to do a wrokout.

I have taken it IV for months at a time.. once my BF fat is low i hit the vien......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131