over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creatine Cycle By Dr. Serrano

kal el

Registered
The Best Way To Take Creatine

"I guarantee a 20% increase in your strength, and a 15% increase in your bodyweight by cycling creatine the way I recommend", claims Dr. Eric Serrano.

Dr. Serrano apparently is pretty excited about his "guaranteed" creatine prescription. According to him...and he's had a lot of athletes try it, you'll gain and keep at least ten pounds of lean mass.

Here it is:

Dr. Eric Serrano's Super Creatine Cycle:

Week 1: 0.35 g/k (grams of creatine per kilo of bodyweight)*

Weeks 2-5: 0.15 g/k

Week 6: Off

Week 7: 0.35 g/k

Week 8: 0.15 g/k

Weeks 9-12: Off

*Example: A 200-pound bodybuilder would take 32 grams of creatine a day for weeks 1 and 7; and 14 grams a day for weeks 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8.

Also very important to Dr. Serrano about creatine use:

• Take no more than five grams per dose.

• Mix with a minimum of 12 ounces of water.

• Avoid taking creatine while on anti-inflammatory medications.

• Do not take creatine right before training.

What you guys think ?

I think on weeks 1 and 7 I would shit my brains out.............

is this even healthy, like, can you just eat the whole tub if ya wanted , i mean...........

how about some input here from emric and mountain dog.

I know John is a very big follower of dr serrano

Is this from the 90's? Seriously?

You can use whatever method you want to reach a saturation point, but once it is met, you are not going to get much more out of creatine. No disrespect, but this is like trying to complicate a 3rd grade concept imo.

How is this any different than when EAS and Buttplug were promoting it's use in the 90's with a 5-10 day loading phase of 20-25 grams per day, followed by 5-15 grams maintenance?

BMJ

Is this from the 90's? Seriously?

You can use whatever method you want to reach a saturation point, but once it is met, you are not going to get much more out of creatine. No disrespect, but this is like trying to complicate a 3rd grade concept imo.

How is this any different than when EAS and Buttplug were promoting it's use in the 90's with a 5-10 day loading phase of 20-25 grams per day, followed by 5-15 grams maintenance?

BMJ

This just sounds like a big waste to me I mean really I would be taking like 35-40g some days thats just ridiculous to me but who knows I'm no Dr. I would really like to here from some of our guys like Tenny, Alex, Phil, Mountain or Plang on what they think about this

The Best Way To Take Creatine

*Example: A 200-pound bodybuilder would take 32 grams of creatine a day for weeks 1 and 7; and 14 grams a day for weeks 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8.

Wouldn't the body be pissing out the excess Creatine?

:confused:

"Creatinine is a chemical normally found in the blood. Your kidneys filter the blood and excrete the excess creatinine. If the kidneys cannot get rid of the waste products, the level of creatinine in the blood rises."

CITED: **broken link removed**

Wouldn't the body be pissing out the excess Creatine?

:confused:

"Creatinine is a chemical normally found in the blood. Your kidneys filter the blood and excrete the excess creatinine. If the kidneys cannot get rid of the waste products, the level of creatinine in the blood rises."

CITED: **broken link removed**

That's what I was wondering, but who knows.

yes you would excrete extra via urine. What im failing to see is how this is going to all be "lean mass"

yes you would excrete extra via urine. What im failing to see is how this is going to all be "lean mass"

exactly what i'm thinking it would be a total waste of creatine and how and the hell does this become lean mass that you keep after 2 months or so. If this works why would one even mess with doing AAS.:rolleyes:

People like to sensationailze what Eric says...I will see him on Thursday and ask him. Let me tell you this about Eric, he knows his shit...this doesn't sound like what he recommennds at all to me....I have see people twist his words so bad that they say he is anti saturated fat, because he said sat fat should come from organic sources...so let me ask...

JM

I have gained 15lbs on creatine before. LOl but it was stacked with anadrol/test base.

My exercise physiology teacher claims that all creatine does is create expensive piss... cant wait too hear what MD finds out

My exercise physiology teacher claims that all creatine does is create expensive piss... cant wait too hear what MD finds out

Most dr.s and Physiology teacher will say the same things about eating more that 100g of protein a day.

I know that if i get more than 15g a day (3 spaced servings) i'll shit like a goose for a few days after

People like to sensationailze what Eric says...I will see him on Thursday and ask him. Let me tell you this about Eric, he knows his shit...this doesn't sound like what he recommennds at all to me....I have see people twist his words so bad that they say he is anti saturated fat, because he said sat fat should come from organic sources...so let me ask...

JM

thanks MD, i am interested to hear.

ive read eric stuff...i agree with a lot of the theories and things he writes...people will twist anything

ive read eric stuff...i agree with a lot of the theories and things he writes...people will twist anything
quoted for truth..

dr. eric serrano = one brilliant mofo :headbang:

This just sounds like a big waste to me I mean really I would be taking like 35-40g some days thats just ridiculous to me but who knows I'm no Dr. I would really like to here from some of our guys like Tenny, Alex, Phil, Mountain or Plang on what they think about this

Is not 35g per day, is 35g per week, so that is 5g per day, first week and 2 to 5 week is 2.5g per day.

honestly

i rarely ever remember to take my creatine and i don't see much size difference lol. pretty sure my bases are covered with other stuff to make gains.;)
-JS

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner